Looking for some insight

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by 02sixxer View Post
    Dont jump on the proprietary blend is a negative thing. The reason for is not so you the consumer does not know whats in it and how much, its because if you have something and it works another company will start producing iot the same way. Supplement business can be very cut throat. Know what your active are and know the good companies have the science and do what is best for their reputation when building the blend. If a company has a good reputation then their prop blend will be good. It will have the right amount of what you need to get the best out of the product.
    Most companies hide behind a prop blend because they use inadequate doses of the active compounds. It's understandable for a company to use a prop blend in the instance they are using an entirely new ingredient. This forces other companies to have to research in to dosing, effectiveness, etc. But when you are using ingredients that have been on the market for a while and dosing has been well established, there is no point to a prop blend.

I've worked for multiple supplement companies and have been in the industry for 8 years. Trust me, prop blends are used, more often, as a "shield" and excuse than what they truly are intended.

2. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

on prop blends: only use products that have prop blends that come from a company you trust. I know with AppNut, they used prop blends to hide the formula so it wont get stolen or copied (which happened before they had prop blends).
  3. Registered User

What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazlay43 View Post
    What else is comparable to anabolic pump? Tryin to put my order in with nutraplanet but they are out of stock on both anabolic pump and p slin.
    it isnt the exact same, but the only thing i can think of is GlycerGrow by CL. i love that stuff
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Looking for some insight

Slinsane

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Slinsane

- Valdez
    didnt even think about slinsane. you are right
  7. Registered User

Cool thanks guys. Just put in my order. Got slin sane, anabeta, prime, and some white flood because it was on sale. Thanks for all the help
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  225 lbs.

Cool thanks guys. Just put in my order. Got slin sane, anabeta, prime, and some white flood because it was on sale. Thanks for all the help
    Awesome man! Keep us posted on results!
  9. Registered User

It looks like you already placed your order but they do have AP in stock (the 60ct): http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/u...p-60-caps.html

Slintensity and Recompadrol are also currently on sale, but Slin-sane is a very nice choice. I am currently using it and stocked up on a ton during a sale due to how much I enjoy it.
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaNOmega View Post

Awesome man! Keep us posted on results!
    Will do!
  11. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post

It looks like you already placed your order but they do have AP in stock (the 60ct):

Slintensity and Recompadrol are also currently on sale, but Slin-sane is a very nice choice. I am currently using it and stocked up on a ton during a sale due to how much I enjoy it.
    Son of a bitch haha. Guess just the 90ct bottle was out of stock. Either way, slin sane got some pretty good reviews so we will see how it goes.
  12. Registered User

Name:  image-4059020857.jpg
Views: 43
Size:  399.5 KB
  13. Registered User

Today was the first day of the new stack. Hard to comment on the affects on the first day, but I did notice some strength and endurance increases. Could be all in my head, or the white flood being, that I havent used a preWO in months.Also a lot more sweating that usual. Haven't noticed anything negative as of yet. No upset stomach or anything like that. So far so good. I will try to get a log goin soon.
  14. Registered User

That is a pretty combo right there. Good luck and interested to seeing how this treats you.
    PES Representative
    Don't miss out on the next deal:
    http://pescience.com/insider
    Protein Backed by Science: http://selectprotein.com
  15. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    That is a pretty combo right there. Good luck and interested to seeing how this treats you.
    Thanks man. Really not a fan of the white flood. Both flavors I've tried are not very good, but it was on sale and does a pretty good job.
  16. The BPS Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

Thanks man. Really not a fan of the white flood. Both flavors I've tried are not very good, but it was on sale and does a pretty good job.
    I agree.

The flavor sounds so good but its soooooo bad.
    BPS Rep
    *All posts are solely the opinions of myself and do not reflect the opinions of BPS*
    www.bpsnutrition.net

Subscribe to the BPS VIP List for inside information on new products, promos, and introductory offers!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbuick View Post
    I agree.

The flavor sounds so good but its soooooo bad.
    just drink it as fast as you can or with some flavored drink; I hope you get some results, the stack looks great!
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Re: Looking for some insight

I'm not a fan of green mag either. People seem to like it, I think it tastes terrible...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  19. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by keipei View Post

just drink it as fast as you can or with some flavored drink; I hope you get some results, the stack looks great!
    Ya that's what I do anyway haha. But ya I'm expecting some decent results
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fork in Road: Looking for some advice.
    By SigEp05 in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-05-2005, 04:19 PM
  2. Looking for some advise
    By joey300z in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-16-2005, 12:55 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-25-2004, 11:13 PM
  4. Newbie, looking for some clarification
    By TazmanCS72 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2