Vanillean/Endosurge stack

txboy5

Awards
I was going to start some recomp but with all the buzz with Vanillean, I figured I'd give it a try. Any thoughts in running Vanillean/Endosurge?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I was going to start some recomp but with all the buzz with Vanillean, I figured I'd give it a try. Any thoughts in running Vanillean/Endosurge?
Two great products. I'm using both right now. I would consider using Erase or Erase Pro with Endosurge. Divanil type products work well for me but I'm prone to estrogenic sides that accompany the test increase.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Erase or Erase Pro/vanillean/endosurge would be am awesome stack that would yield great results.

txboy5

Awards
Ok, on day 5 of my Endosurge/Vanillean run and it's going good so far but I have a few quick questions. I know the vanillean is doing a good job supressing my appetite but I feel like the Endo has boosted it way up. Any suggestions? I'm currently recomp'in- thinking about adding EC stack to this.. Just looking for ideas.

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I would rather take something like Formasurge and call it the BPS triple stack.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Ok, on day 5 of my Endosurge/Vanillean run and it's going good so far but I have a few quick questions. I know the vanillean is doing a good job supressing my appetite but I feel like the Endo has boosted it way up. Any suggestions? I'm currently recomp'in- thinking about adding EC stack to this.. Just looking for ideas.
Add Alphamine. I'm using It in combination with Vanillean with running a batty stack that includes Endosurge.

txboy5

Awards
I really don't want to use a transdermal... Is Endo known to cause a large increase in appetite?

testosteronet

testosteronet

Awards
  • Established
I get a nice increase in appetite from Endosurge.