Best fat burners

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys I'm about to start my spring shred next month and I was wondering what you guys think is the best fat burning/ thermo product.

I have tried OEP and RoxyLean but they f me up bad. Especially roxylean. its some bad stuff. I have a bottle of dexaprine on standby as well.

Anyways just trying to get a consensus! Thanks guys

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PNI thermadex (20$) and BPS VL (under 20$) great stim/non stim combo!!!! Seriously melt some fat broski

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i really enjoy our lean efx refined and natural efx, natural being non stimmed. im still a fan of ecy though

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alphamine is the best stim based feeling I have ever tried. Dexaprine if you already have a bottle is an awesome one as well. I haven't ran Vanillean yet, but I'd definitely look at the feedback and consider giving that a go. I don't know if one has ran Dex+Van yet or Alpha+Van yet, but those both sound like effective runs to me.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine is the best stim based feeling I have ever tried. Dexaprine if you already have a bottle is an awesome one as well. I haven't ran Vanillean yet, but I'd definitely look at the feedback and consider giving that a go. I don't know if one has ran Dex+Van yet or Alpha+Van yet, but those both sound like effective runs to me.
Currently using Alphamine and Vanillean and I highly recommend it.

gmanall

Awards
ECA for sure but Dexaprine was the hardiest hitting stim I've ever had and could only handle half. But I've been wanting to try Alphamine a lot.

mgrande

Awards
I really liked running EC with my preworkout dose being E and 2 scoops of cardio igniter. That way I would get my caffeine and aminos with it.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Currently using Alphamine and Vanillean and I highly recommend it.
I am pleased you both enjoy Alphamine so much. :)

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Thermadex is awesome and could be taken with something like compound 20

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's my favorite product. PES is my favorite brand.
Great to find loyal fans. As we are a small company compared to some of the others in the industry, customer loyalty is very important to us.

Extra reps coming your way lol.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine for sure. Stack with shift and you got urself a alphashiftmean stack :D

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alphamine is very impressive as was the original dexaprine. I also really like reduction pm as well.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Everyone seems to be loving alphamine...I need to get ahold of it

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ECA+ Greeen Tea and Reduce XT. Or Raspberry Ketones, Thyrocaps and Green Coffee Bean Extract.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
garz

garz

Awards
I am currently using Alphamine and it it's legit. Although, I am going to try some Dex V2 after I go through this first tub. Alphamine is a great thermo but doesn't curb my appetite like others experience. I take 2 scoops in the morning around 9am and hungry by 12:30ish.. Hopefully Dex works better with appetite suppression.