help me sleep
- 01-15-2013, 11:43 AM
- 01-15-2013, 11:53 AM
01-15-2013, 03:14 PM
1. I was making an inside-joke to jiigz about notation of compounds (we were talking about this in another thread). The entire post was not serious except:
2. Phenibut is habit-forming. Period. SNS makes it too, and we recommend no more than a few times a week for that reason.
01-15-2013, 03:33 PM
01-15-2013, 04:24 PM
01-15-2013, 05:15 PM
01-15-2013, 05:31 PM
you've got keen insight into a lot of things, and it is a joy to read your thoughts..
but, it is a double-edged sword, as many here on the forums take your word at face value, believe anything you say to be true, without ever questioning what you post
as a rep for a competing company, it is a fine line to dissect or discuss other products your company does not make
just something to keep in mind, my .02
we move on, brother.
01-16-2013, 05:48 PM
01-16-2013, 05:51 PM
01-17-2013, 03:50 AM
Makes things much easier to, err translate I only tend to use the product on those days I just HAVE to get to sleep, otherwise melatonin it is.
Hope you were using a tonne of Focus XT
01-17-2013, 11:42 AM
I used MAN PM and Iforce lights-out and think the Iforce product is a little better for "knocking" me out. I had a better sleep experience with the Iforce product, but only took one pill from each product. I am going to try 2 pills from each company and see what that does, may be a different
experience all together. I attained deeper sleep with lights-out and had pretty decent dreams. MAN PM was decent also, but since I weigh
240lbs I may benefit from 2 pills instead of the one pill I took.
01-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager
01-17-2013, 01:19 PM
01-17-2013, 02:07 PM
01-17-2013, 05:13 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By AmazingAJ in forum SupplementsReplies: 14Last Post: 05-10-2012, 09:32 AM
- By RAZORBACK09 in forum OTC DrugReplies: 51Last Post: 10-16-2010, 03:41 AM
- By sundevil04 in forum SupplementsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-09-2010, 05:27 PM
- By jack98 in forum SupplementsReplies: 22Last Post: 09-23-2009, 05:29 PM
- By Hurleyboy05 in forum SupplementsReplies: 64Last Post: 02-11-2008, 09:21 AM