All day energy

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom View Post

Wait so we are getting something the US isnt? How bizzare!!!
    Yeah it was designed for you Aussies. Uncut is still much stronger but Black Cats is like a super strong cup of coffee. Cheaper, too.

Love me some Focus XT
    -OS-AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

2. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom
    Hi all,
    Just a quick one... Keen on thoughts for any all day energy supps are worth looking at. I'm finding myself to be lacking energy during the day, which in turn effects my focus. I get 6-8 hours sleep per night, but with my travel schedule for work it isn't always consistent and perfect - and there's not much I can do about that at the moment.

Coffee just doesn't seem to do it for me any more, in fact it sometimes seems to make me more sleepy (is that even possible lol).

Would appreciate any thoughts. I do understand that nothing beats a quality and full nights sleep, but unfortunately that isn't always possible.

Cheers!
    Crystal meth works great for energy that last.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    but after a few months the effects just aren't the same!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

4. Quote Originally Posted by Lutztenways View Post
    Current morning stack for smooth all day energy during accounting/finance busy season:

timing example:
    700mg Rhodiola (6am)
    1st Scoop Alphamine (7am)
    2g Alcar (7am)
    2nd Scoop Alphamine (10am)
    ^^ This. Plenty of Alphamine fans here, and I've had great results with Rhodiola and ALCAR. Take the ALCAR on an empty stomach for a noticeable energy boost. 1-2grams is good for most people

5. Quote Originally Posted by jbryand101b View Post
    I get nasty sides from meth, like cannibalism. its weird.

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

6. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Why would he get Addison's disease from a tolerance to stimulants? Tolerance implies the need for a higher dose to get equivalent effects due to homeostatic compensation: in this case, receptor downregulation. His adrenals will be perfectly fine.
    Addison is due to a destruction of the adrenals, not because of too much stimulant or whatever.
    I even doubt taking stims will shut down the corticotropic axis (unless it's corticoids), but if it will do, il will touch the pituitary gland (leading to low ACTH), not the adrenals.

7. Quote Originally Posted by 3utcher View Post
    Addison is due to a destruction of the adrenals, not because of too much stimulant or whatever.
    I even doubt taking stims will shut down the corticotropic axis (unless it's corticoids), but if it will do, il will touch the pituitary gland (leading to low ACTH), not the adrenals.
    Bingo

8. Quote Originally Posted by R3ACTION

I'm very interested in the focus xt after everything I've heard about it lately. Gonna have to pick some up.
    I have been enjoying it combined with some agmatine pre-workout. Throw a scoop and a half of alphamine in there and boom, magical experience!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

Similar Forum Threads

1. Whats a good supp for all day energy?
    By kbtoy31 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 12:59 PM
  2. LOve this all day
    By alguard in forum Recipes
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-08-2007, 07:43 PM
  3. All Day Energy Supplement / mass retention
    By Aceer1221 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 05:14 PM
  4. All Whey All Day Diet????
    By charliewat in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-12-2005, 02:27 PM
  5. SUPER SUPER high volume?? WO all day?
    By DieTrying in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 12:09 PM