X-factor dosing,

1. X-factor dosing,

Hey everyone, i am sure this has been asked a thousand times and i wouldnt normally be such a noob but the search feature is not functioning well on my comp. As I learned in another thread previously, the best time to take x-factor is pre-workout and it is only consumed on workout days? Just needed to double and triple check that before i begin. Thanks!

2. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Hey everyone, i am sure this has been asked a thousand times and i wouldnt normally be such a noob but the search feature is not functioning well on my comp. As I learned in another thread previously, the best time to take x-factor is pre-workout and it is only consumed on workout days? Just needed to double and triple check that before i begin. Thanks!
    Yes 1-1.5g ArA all pre-workout with a Carnitine source and GMS only on training days is the optimal way (and the only way I use it anymore).
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by jsm1289 View Post
    Yes pre and post workout

4. if it was pre and post it would be 2 and 2, then move up to 3 and 3 if necessary? any other combination more effective?

5. I'd stick with all pre.

6. THanks!

7. I felt better just taking it every day, personally. I know the view has changed to just pre-wo, so this is just what ive noticed
    CELTIC LABS REP

8. Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I'd stick with all pre.
    I agree.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

9. quick last question, would it be detrimental to have a meal with beans as the meal i consume my x-factor with? Given the fatty acid content of black beans?

10. Omg, I just finished my whole bottle of xfactor and I took the pills per instructions, with meals! Why preworkout? Forgive me if this has been asked 100 times already.

11. SO i typically eat lunch with beans which is when i would dose my x-factor ( pre-wo) is that not a good idea given the fatty acid concentration in the beans>

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-17-2009, 11:32 PM
  2. mega dosing x factor .... anyone ?
    By french_muscle in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-14-2005, 06:53 PM