Legal Supplements??? Help!

Chieftain82

Chieftain82

Awards
I'm a 17 year old and a junior in high school. I'm a pretty big guy (6"5 240lbs). We recently inhabited a drug testing system at my school just as I began looking into some illegal supplements. I don't want anything super extreme. I just want another UpperHand. My size and strength already gives me an UpperHand but I want more. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

OnionKnight

OnionKnight

Awards
I'm a 17 year old and a junior in high school. I'm a pretty big guy (6"5 240lbs). We recently inhabited a drug testing system at my school just as I began looking into some illegal supplements. I don't want anything super extreme. I just want another UpperHand. My size and strength already gives me an UpperHand but I want more. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
how bout creatine

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Im in highschool as well. Trust me on this when I say get some Creatine and Beta Alanine(2 of the best things Ive used) and see how they affect your performance. In my experience, theyre great. I'd steer clear of anything hormonal and especially illegal.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't use "illegal" drugs at 17 also crazy stats man hope you are playing football lol focus on diet and training...I take it upper hand means you want more strength? If so try the 5x5 routine out then once you complete that switch to 5/3/1 training and pump that strength up...I'm not going to recommend any supplements but when I was 16 I was taking Creatine pre workout and protein post workout and some BCAAs through out the day some days (mostly to look cool in school) lol

Sleep
Train
Eat (steak and potatos)
Sleep

eericksen

eericksen

Awards
Stick to the basics!!! Your hormones are optimal at your age...you mess that up and you will be seeing an endocrinologist for the rest of your life.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Don't use "illegal" drugs at 17 also crazy stats man hope you are playing football lol focus on diet and training...I take it upper hand means you want more strength? If so try the 5x5 routine out then once you complete that switch to 5/3/1 training and pump that strength up...I'm not going to recommend any supplements but when I was 16 I was taking Creatine pre workout and protein post workout and some BCAAs through out the day some days (mostly to look cool in school) lol

Sleep
Train
Eat (steak and potatos)
Sleep
This. Also I really have become a major believer in beta alanine. you don't need anything illegal. Optional: Beta alanine, creatine, protein powder (def not necessary whatsoever). Necessary: food, decent diet (by this I mean proper intake, not trying to lose weight), ample sleep, and a good training routine (howwedo already told you 2 outstanding ones). Those are ALL you need to make great gains at your age.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Everything these guys are saying is correct. Steer away from AAS and Ph's. I've had a lot of buddies in diff schools around my hometown become foorball stars and there first year in college they get the boot for using aas and are working at chciken plants.

Eat a ton of good foods, train hard, and its always a plus to throw creatine, bcaa's, proteins. I know you see guys that are doing this **** and getting a quick start. Don't **** your body up Bro, you can make mad gains on your own. Good luck!

PS: put up a training log bud, very knowledgable guys here and lots of support to gett ya to that next level. I support ya!

Ice4534

Ice4534

Awards

If you want the "upper hand" at your age you can use the most powerful drug on earth. It promises size, strength, and stamina, its called FOOD. Food is the most powerful substance in your arsenal research how to perfect your diet plan and training first then add the basics. Protein powders and certain amino acids, are a great start. Wait till your 24-27 before taking illegal substances, right now at 17 you are a testosterone factory, don't screw it up.

Chieftain82

Chieftain82

Awards
Wow guys! Thanks! Y'all really helped me out. Most of the stuff y'all are saying I've been starting within the last 2-3 months. So I guess I'm on the right track! Appreciate the support and advice! Thanks again!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. Also I really have become a major believer in beta alanine. you don't need anything illegal. Optional: Beta alanine, creatine, protein powder (def not necessary whatsoever). Necessary: food, decent diet (by this I mean proper intake, not trying to lose weight), ample sleep, and a good training routine (howwedo already told you 2 outstanding ones). Those are ALL you need to make great gains at your age.
Could not write a more perfect response than this ^^^

zv3

zv3

Awards
Man, you younger people are SOOOOOO lucky, they didn't even have creatine when I was younger and working out! Just stick to the basics, exercise, rest, food and supplements. At 240lbs your a monster already, just shape the beast and you'll be fine!