Anything for gaining Mass / Strength

g0dm0d

Awards
Hey, I am new to the forums.
After a bad run in with some nasty stuff I really want to hear what people have personally experienced to be a safe way to supplement the growth of muscle mass, and weight gain.

I currently try to eat as healthy as possible, and consume something every 2-3 hours. I am taking a massive multivitamin along with supplementing with some "Performance Whey" with meals and post workout.

I thought about trying some creatine but their is about a million different products out there and I wasn't sure which one had good results. Is Creatine Monohydrate typically the most effective?

Would it better to take something like CellMass 2.0 or MusclePharm Assualt, that has other stuff mixed in with the creatine or just buy plain creatine powder by itself?

Thanks in advance.

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Get your staples organized:

Creatine: Stick with creatine mono, it is cheap and effective.
Beta Alanine: 3 months on/1 month off. It is effective with muscle endurance
Fish Oil
Multi-vitamin

After you have established a solid base you might look into preworkouts, test-boosters, AIs.

Best advice is to READ, READ, READ in the training forums, nutrition forums, and the supplements. I was an AM member for a long time before I even needed to comment or create threads because there is soooo much info. Use the "Search" button and have fun.