What do you feel on Bulbine or Fadogia?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
These two herbs,along with massularia and anacyclus are the last ones I didn`t try.

Mostly because I can`t find cheap shipping.

So are Bulbine and Fadogia good for libido?

If you did get horny form these,did the effect stay later on in the cycle?

I get good libido results from LJ100 and DAA.

But for example i felt nothing from Maca,and on Testofen my libido completely tanked.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Also.do you know where I can get Bulbine or Fadogia products with reasonable shipping price for Europe?

I usually order from BB.com or Iherb.

Nutraplanet shipping costs me 34$ for a tiny bottle,I just can`t afford that.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Try Livelong Nutrition for Fadogia, but it will be in powder form 24.99 for 30 grams

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Can you get SNS Bulbine?

For me,

Fadogia - Very alpha male-esque. Libido, mood, energy, the works. One of my favs

Bulbine - mood, a leaning out effect, and libido

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Try Livelong Nutrition for Fadogia, but it will be in powder form 24.99 for 30 grams
That is pricy! Omega t-force or bioforge pro max can be had for much less and are top notch quality

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Fadogia gets me talking to chicks I usually wouldn't...not only do you get the libido boost but for me it packs confidence and boldness haha.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
Never used fadogia, but just received my sns bulbine today. Looking forward to seeing how it goes with what im running now...
Endosurge 2/2/2
Forskolin 1/1
EC Am/Pm (will alternate w/ alphamine)
Oh, and just kicked in alcar that I received today also

Thinking Ill dose Bulbine 1/2/1/2/1/2/1 (Im about 180) totaling 6weeks and should last most of the way thru the endo

Greenhulk

Awards
Also.do you know where I can get Bulbine or Fadogia products with reasonable shipping price for Europe?
You can get T-Force (Fadogia product) from Predator Nutrition and SNS Bulbine from PowerMyself, both of which are in the UK and have reasonable shipping prices IMO.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
Fadogia gets me talking to chicks I usually wouldn't...not only do you get the libido boost but for me it packs confidence and boldness haha.
So instead of beer goggles, you have created a new term for us all...Fadogia goggles

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
So instead of beer goggles, you have created a new term for us all...Fadogia goggles
No...I didn't mean ugly girls haha, I mean it gives the damn balls to go and talk to the girls that I usually would turn me down haha.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Fadogia balls.

And now I'm really looking forward to my T-Force+Endosurge+Erase run. :p

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Can you get SNS Bulbine?

For me,

Fadogia - Very alpha male-esque. Libido, mood, energy, the works. One of my favs

Thanks mr.Coop!

I found SNS Bulbine on PowerMySelf like Greenhulk suggested.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
No...I didn't mean ugly girls haha, I mean it gives the damn balls to go and talk to the girls that I usually would turn me down haha.
I like hearing that!

Thanks Mr.c!

So does the effect stay all the time while you are on fadogia?

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Can you get SNS Bulbine?

For me,

So there is a libido boost from bulbine?

Initial or lasting throughout use?

I`m mainly after that.

I am though,weiry of trying new revolutionary herbs.

Testofen completely killed my libido,it was awful.

On the other hand,LJ100 is awesome.

I guess one must try out everything himself to see how he responds.

Although I did read that it could be a libido killer(testofen) even before I took it.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
You can get T-Force (Fadogia product) from Predator Nutrition and SNS Bulbine from PowerMyself, both of which are in the UK and have reasonable shipping prices IMO.
Thanks for suggesting Hulk!

PowerMySelf has indeed reasonable shipping price.

Prices of products are high but after all,it is the ****ty EU.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Fadogia balls.

And now I'm really looking forward to my T-Force+Endosurge+Erase run. :p
I also remember reading some older posts on how fadogia causes shutdown?

In fact,here it is,first thing that pops out about fadogia on google-
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=130648743&page=1
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/178980-fadogia-agrestis-causes.html
http://www.mindandmuscle.net/forum/27508-fadogia-agrestis-exposed

I don`t know how a herb could shut you down.
Maybe they meant decreases test.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
How do you like the 3/3/3 dosing versus the suggested 2/2/2? I am currently taking 2/2/3, but I am thinking about upping it to 3/3/3.
Mistyped that and didnt catch it...im dosing it standard 2/2/2.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
For me stack of Endosurge and Tongkat Ali 200:1 gives nice kick in libido and mood.

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
"to go and talk to the girls that I usually would turn me down"...hmm, I don't know kind of a cryptic statement. Sounds like somewhere there is a sense of "I would turn me down if I were these girls"...

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
"You know, if I were a single man, I might ask that mummy out. That's a good-looking mummy" --Bill Clinton, looking at "Juanita," a newly discovered Incan mummy on display at the National Geographic museum

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
But by saying "usually" that would indicate under certain particular circumstances i.e. fadogia there would be confidence
"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." -Bill

This thread reminds me of Slick Willy

Ballesteri

Ballesteri

Awards
to go and talk to the girls that I usually would turn me down haha.
But by saying "usually" that would indicate under certain particular circumstances i.e. fadogia there would be confidence
But you see, that still does not negate the premise that subconsciously there was was a kind of self fulfilling prophecy and the op of this debate "does usually get turned down" because he would do so in their place...

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." -Bill

This thread reminds me of Slick Willy
So does Daugherty, he should not be allowed to use circualr logic to rearrange and jockey the words into a kind of rebus confusing everyone into thinking he is correct..

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I love the way I feel on Fadogia. Massive libido increases, aggression kicks in, and then the gains start