Pre workout that is easy on the stomach? Help

ricosneeks

Awards
Hello ppl,i suffer from IBS so i have to be careful in what i buy and use
Currently i am using Kre-Alkalyn and SNS Beta Analine in my pre workout,i have no problem with these two products and both are great on my stomach,recently i purchased SNS agmatine and had 1 scoop pre workout,the same day i have terrible diarrhea,the next day i tried half in the morning and another half 40 minutes before workout,the same day i suffered stomach achs and the next day diarrhea again,so my question is is there any good supplements that do not have this effect and go easy on the stomach,and more importantly will work to give me endurance and a boost in my pumps! Ive been checking out citrulline malate but id like to hear from you guys! thanks man

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello ppl,i suffer from IBS so i have to be careful in what i buy and use
Currently i am using Kre-Alkalyn and SNS Beta Analine in my pre workout,i have no problem with these two products and both are great on my stomach,recently i purchased SNS agmatine and had 1 scoop pre workout,the same day i have terrible diarrhea,the next day i tried half in the morning and another half 40 minutes before workout,the same day i suffered stomach achs and the next day diarrhea again,so my question is is there any good supplements that do not have this effect and go easy on the stomach,and more importantly will work to give me endurance and a boost in my pumps! Ive been checking out citrulline malate but id like to hear from you guys! thanks man
Send me your info and ill send you some scoops of prodigy PNI's pre workout