DAA fake or not

Awards
A while ago i bought daa off bulkpowders.com .au, and they claim the DAA to be 100% pharmaceutical, and its extremely cheap as well.

When i received it in ingredients it said DAA 100% pharmaceutical only but in serving size label the it listed L-Valine only.

Upon emailing them they get very defensive insisting it was DAA, so i ran blood tests before and after in a 3 week trial.

Diet and Training remained the same.

Results - almost exact same test levels, slightly lower - probably normal fluxuations.

Verdict - Is this specific company a dud? or does daa simply not work for me personally? Please help.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
No idea but it sounds like you just took valine
That's my thoughts.Have you taken other DAA products before? Maybe you just didn't respond well to it?

Awards
I think it was valine as well, they refused to refund or exchange, and I will be requiring some daa asap.

primaforce has the leading marketing and is the most expensive brand especially for only 100g, is there any other recommendation brands people can vouch for?

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
DAA powder is so cheap that I don't see why anybody would fake it. It could be a labeling error.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it was valine as well, they refused to refund or exchange, and I will be requiring some daa asap.

primaforce has the leading marketing and is the most expensive brand especially for only 100g, is there any other recommendation brands people can vouch for?
check out nutraplanet bulk DAA or primaforce. you could shell out a few more bucks for something like t-blast, test powder, d-pol...there's tons of DAA supps out there

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
If you can find it Synthetic Supplements DAA is solid. Running it now.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Sns daa is good.so is dpol.

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
Results - almost exact same test levels, slightly lower - probably normal fluxuations.
Perhaps you powder was not the real deal....but I keep reading this from people who have done blood tests on DAA.

Odd.

I feel very horny on DAA.

Perhaps DAA doesn`t boost test but works on the brain to produce libido....

Did anyone actually do bloods and have their test levels rise?

Awards
Perhaps you powder was not the real deal....but I keep reading this from people who have done blood tests on DAA.

Odd.

I feel very horny on DAA.

Perhaps DAA doesn`t boost test but works on the brain to produce libido....

Did anyone actually do bloods and have their test levels rise?
well it was very important i had it tested as it will be essential to pct, ill just have to buy some product like test powder and hope it produces a positive effect - i am looking at all the different types of sups with daa now and trying to figure out the best t booster ingredients vs cost, and i i wil be running it alongside erase

any recommendations on a more economical choice for an aussie?

edit - dpol looks great - simply, effective n cheap

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
well it was very important i had it tested as it will be essential to pct, ill just have to buy some product like test powder and hope it produces a positive effect - i am looking at all the different types of sups with daa now and trying to figure out the best t booster ingredients vs cost, and i i wil be running it alongside erase

any recommendations on a more economical choice for an aussie?
Why don`t you just get AI nutrition DAA 300 grams from BB.com?

I just put it in cart there and selected Australia and it`s 5$ shipping.

So that`s $25+$5.

Awards
Why don`t you just get AI nutrition DAA 300 grams from BB.com?

I just put it in cart there and selected Australia and it`s 5$ shipping.

So that`s $25+$5.
BB.com has been flagged by customs for the last 1+ year, more than half the things that come from there get taken by customs, its a shame because they are reliable, but im not running that risk - two seizures here gives them a right to raid the house

Killler

Killler

Awards
  • Established
BB.com has been flagged by customs for the last 1+ year, more than half the things that come from there get taken by customs, its a shame because they are reliable, but im not running that risk - two seizures here gives them a right to raid the house
Yeah,I read that nothing comes through there.

You have some kind of a police state there bud?

Who would think that of AU....

What about ordering from iherb.com?

The price would be about the same.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah,I read that nothing comes through there.

You have some kind of a police state there bud?

Who would think that of AU....

What about ordering from iherb.com?

The price would be about the same.
No, not a police state. DAA would have no issues going through customs.

And stop linking to websites other than nutra, grounds for being banned.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
d-pol is a great choice, im about 3 weeks in pumps are there, and pills are easier to take considering daa doesnt taste to good lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
d-pol is a great choice, im about 3 weeks in pumps are there, and pills are easier to take considering daa doesnt taste to good lol.

I agree with d-pol being a good option. It's pretty cheap (price-wise) and you get the added nitrates as well.

It doesn't have to taste bad. Test Powder tastes great IMO and offers a lot more than most DAA based products.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dpol ftw!!!

Stay tuned for a new version eventually ;-)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely good results with synthetic supplements daa and dpol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The best DAA you can get at this time is sodium-DAA at $7 for 100g.

aceroni

Awards
I believe the same sodium daa is in intimidate. Great product there

aceroni

Awards
Oh for some reason I thought it was na daa not nmdaa.
My bad.

Awards
Well I ended up buying two bottles of dpol, with the nitrates and sodium it seems simple and effective, as per usual with aus shipping pay 10million on first item and then additional 2 or 3 bucks for each one after, only when you dont need more lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well I ended up buying two bottles of dpol, with the nitrates and sodium it seems simple and effective, as per usual with aus shipping pay 10million on first item and then additional 2 or 3 bucks for each one after, only when you dont need more lol
Great choice :)