DAA and Possible Low T

ryank

Awards
I'm 27 years old, 6'1'', 175 lbs, pretty clean diet, and have been lifting off and on since I was 15. I have never really tried any supplements besides protein and multivitamins.

About a week ago I started a one month cycle of SNS DAA and ERASE, combined with my typical multivitamin and protein drink. Everything else besides the DAA and Erase has remained constant.

I decided to try this stack because of the good reviews here, and I have been thinking for some time that maybe my Testosterone isn't very high.

After a week on this stuff, I feel REALLY good. It has happened progressively and subtly, but I have more energy, haven't needed any coffee to make it though the day, I wake up before my alarm feeling refreshed, and I haven't had any brain-fog like I typically do.

Now I'm really not looking forward to the end of this cycle. If it is the elevated T that is making me feel this good, any advice for other ways to boost production when I cycle off the DAA?

After this month, I think I will try out the "Female Hormone Panel" test as suggested in these forums. I was also looking into possible Tissue (Hair) Mineral Analysis so see if I have any mineral imbalances in my body.

Any suggestions? After feeling this good, I don't want to go back!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
It could be the testosterone, or it could be NMDA agonism which intrinsically facilitates learning and mood improvements in many users.

ryank

Awards
so if you really want to find out and tackle this issue, simply go have your T levels checked

I am planning on getting my T levels checked. I kinda wish I had gotten blood work done before and now with the DAA.