Creatine Free Pre-Workout

  1. Creatine Free Pre-Workout


    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good creatine free PWO? I've been using Cellucor N0 extreme, but need to take break from it. Haven't been impressed by the jac3d micro, or ON PRE reviews. The other two I found are Allmax Muscle Prime, and MRI Black Powder Ultra, but aren't alot of reviews on either, has anyone tried either of those? My other thought was to get a stim, and a NO supplement and kind of make my own. Appreciate any feedback or recomendations!


  2. Focus xt or condense!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Focus xt or condense!
    This ^
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   
       


  4. Focus XT, Condense, or BOTH.
    http://pescience.com/
    http://selectprotein.com/
    The above is my own opinion and does not reflect the opinion of PES

  5. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT, Condense, or BOTH.
    Or...Caffeine Free Focus-XT and a double dose of ConDense!
    >SNS-Glycophase<
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep

  6. I personally liked Micro. Pumps were good and the energy was just right.

  7. Genomyx Origin if you want stims or Protocol if you don't...or just combine them for epicness?

  8. RPM/Drive has had a lot of good reviews if you want to check them out. I could also get you some samples if you would prefer to try them first?
    "I would rather follow Christ and die to find out their is no God, than to not, and die to find out there is a God."

  9. PES Enhanced will be creatine free...
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  10. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PES Enhanced will be creatine free...
    Did not know this,very nice!
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  11. White FLOOD contains no creatine. We like to seperate it out, so it's easier for customers to fine-tune a stack.

    Just curious why you prefer to have none in your product?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    PES Enhanced will be creatine free...
    I think he will be able to make his decision if he knows the other ingredients

    Plus I want to know
    EvoMuse

  13. personally i do FXT or WF or Hemavol + caffeine +ephedrine as a creatine free pre workout choices

  14. I would do either Origin or White Flood!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

  15. Thanks for all the info and advice! I think I'm going to do the focus XT and Codndense or Hemavol. To the people suggesting WhiteFlood, I have been using that and N0 Extreme, and both are really good PWO's, but I was just looking to take a break from them, and I'm really burnt out on the fruit punch flavor. Cellucor really needs to add some different flavors besides the fruit punch and orange, because the orange isn't too great, and fruit punch gets olds. The reason I try to avoid creatine is because it bloats me pretty bad, and as crazy as it sounds it makes me piss a ton at night, I get tired of getting up to piss every ten minutes. One more question, some of the PWO's with creatine, that only have around 1g of creatine, would that even be enough to have any effect? I have no problem taking creatine, just don't like walking around looking like a bloated whale, and pissing every 10 minutes.

  16. Focus XT or Condense or Hemavol!

    I have not tried the new PES or USP stuff since I am not back Stateside yet!

    But Condense or H'vol has been my staple
    MEM->DCA->PHL->MEM

  17. If you're in no rush and you want to wait a couple weeks we have a new preWO coming out called Un-Cut, go over to our company section to check out some of the literature on it
    [​Team VPX sports]

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Goose8 View Post
    Does anyone have any recommendations for a good creatine free PWO? I've been using Cellucor N0 extreme, but need to take break from it. Haven't been impressed by the jac3d micro, or ON PRE reviews. The other two I found are Allmax Muscle Prime, and MRI Black Powder Ultra, but aren't alot of reviews on either, has anyone tried either of those? My other thought was to get a stim, and a NO supplement and kind of make my own. Appreciate any feedback or recomendations!
    Surprised no one has mentioned German American Technologies Nitraflex. I don't like Creatine in my PWO's either since I take it separately. I'm also pretty stim-tolerant and Nitraflex really works well for me. Tastes pretty good too. NutraPlanet has it for the lowest price I've ever seen online.

  19. Condense!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by justiceTX View Post
    Condense!
    Ftw!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

  21. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT, Condense, or BOTH.
    +1 to both. Killer combo.

  22. I wonder if SNS VasoForce XT will have Creatine. Coop? Cel?

    EvoMuse

  23. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I wonder if SNS VasoForce XT will have Creatine. Coop? Cel?

    Wait wut? VasoForce XT?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Wait wut? VasoForce XT?
    Keep your eyes peeled. No clue when it will come out though

  25. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    Focus XT, Condense, or BOTH.
    Focus XT for sure. Pop some agmatine with it BOOM!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  26. Quote Originally Posted by Goose8 View Post
    Thanks for all the info and advice! I think I'm going to do the focus XT and Codndense or Hemavol. To the people suggesting WhiteFlood, I have been using that and N0 Extreme, and both are really good PWO's, but I was just looking to take a break from them, and I'm really burnt out on the fruit punch flavor. Cellucor really needs to add some different flavors besides the fruit punch and orange, because the orange isn't too great, and fruit punch gets olds. The reason I try to avoid creatine is because it bloats me pretty bad, and as crazy as it sounds it makes me piss a ton at night, I get tired of getting up to piss every ten minutes. One more question, some of the PWO's with creatine, that only have around 1g of creatine, would that even be enough to have any effect? I have no problem taking creatine, just don't like walking around looking like a bloated whale, and pissing every 10 minutes.
    Just so you know WF does offer 5 flavors.

    I would also venture to say, most "advanced" forms of creatine will not bloat you, such things like Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate... the delivery system attached to the creatine (supposedly) forces the creatine into the muscle, so the water goes into the muscle, not outside of the muscle (creating bloat.) Creatine Mono is the only form I've heard of bloating people, and even then it varies from person to person.

    1g is enough to see results. Personally I would go 3-5g per day to get the best benefits out of it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Caffeine Free Pre Workouts
    By stankyleg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-03-2011, 03:07 PM
  2. Creatine free Pre-WO?
    By goonstopher in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 02:49 AM
  3. Best stimulant free Pre-Workout drink!
    By twistid in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-16-2010, 12:06 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-14-2010, 10:22 PM
  5. Creatine vs. Pre-workout NO Product?
    By shortstop1616 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 05:48 AM
Log in
Log in