Creatine Free Pre-Workout

Goose8

Awards
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good creatine free PWO? I've been using Cellucor N0 extreme, but need to take break from it. Haven't been impressed by the jac3d micro, or ON PRE reviews. The other two I found are Allmax Muscle Prime, and MRI Black Powder Ultra, but aren't alot of reviews on either, has anyone tried either of those? My other thought was to get a stim, and a NO supplement and kind of make my own. Appreciate any feedback or recomendations!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Focus xt or condense!

newbreed

Awards
I personally liked Micro. Pumps were good and the energy was just right.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Genomyx Origin if you want stims or Protocol if you don't...or just combine them for epicness? :D

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
RPM/Drive has had a lot of good reviews if you want to check them out. I could also get you some samples if you would prefer to try them first?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
White FLOOD contains no creatine. We like to seperate it out, so it's easier for customers to fine-tune a stack.

Just curious why you prefer to have none in your product?

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
personally i do FXT or WF or Hemavol + caffeine +ephedrine as a creatine free pre workout choices

Goose8

Awards
Thanks for all the info and advice! I think I'm going to do the focus XT and Codndense or Hemavol. To the people suggesting WhiteFlood, I have been using that and N0 Extreme, and both are really good PWO's, but I was just looking to take a break from them, and I'm really burnt out on the fruit punch flavor. Cellucor really needs to add some different flavors besides the fruit punch and orange, because the orange isn't too great, and fruit punch gets olds. The reason I try to avoid creatine is because it bloats me pretty bad, and as crazy as it sounds it makes me piss a ton at night, I get tired of getting up to piss every ten minutes. One more question, some of the PWO's with creatine, that only have around 1g of creatine, would that even be enough to have any effect? I have no problem taking creatine, just don't like walking around looking like a bloated whale, and pissing every 10 minutes.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Focus XT or Condense or Hemavol!

I have not tried the new PES or USP stuff since I am not back Stateside yet!

But Condense or H'vol has been my staple

Nugget5

Awards
If you're in no rush and you want to wait a couple weeks we have a new preWO coming out called Un-Cut, go over to our company section to check out some of the literature on it :D

chikthatlifts

chikthatlifts

Awards
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good creatine free PWO? I've been using Cellucor N0 extreme, but need to take break from it. Haven't been impressed by the jac3d micro, or ON PRE reviews. The other two I found are Allmax Muscle Prime, and MRI Black Powder Ultra, but aren't alot of reviews on either, has anyone tried either of those? My other thought was to get a stim, and a NO supplement and kind of make my own. Appreciate any feedback or recomendations!
Surprised no one has mentioned German American Technologies Nitraflex. I don't like Creatine in my PWO's either since I take it separately. I'm also pretty stim-tolerant and Nitraflex really works well for me. Tastes pretty good too. NutraPlanet has it for the lowest price I've ever seen online.

domore

Awards
I wonder if SNS VasoForce XT will have Creatine. Coop? Cel?

;);)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for all the info and advice! I think I'm going to do the focus XT and Codndense or Hemavol. To the people suggesting WhiteFlood, I have been using that and N0 Extreme, and both are really good PWO's, but I was just looking to take a break from them, and I'm really burnt out on the fruit punch flavor. Cellucor really needs to add some different flavors besides the fruit punch and orange, because the orange isn't too great, and fruit punch gets olds. The reason I try to avoid creatine is because it bloats me pretty bad, and as crazy as it sounds it makes me piss a ton at night, I get tired of getting up to piss every ten minutes. One more question, some of the PWO's with creatine, that only have around 1g of creatine, would that even be enough to have any effect? I have no problem taking creatine, just don't like walking around looking like a bloated whale, and pissing every 10 minutes.
Just so you know WF does offer 5 flavors.

I would also venture to say, most "advanced" forms of creatine will not bloat you, such things like Magnesium Creatine Chelate, Di-Creatine Malate, Creatine Nitrate... the delivery system attached to the creatine (supposedly) forces the creatine into the muscle, so the water goes into the muscle, not outside of the muscle (creating bloat.) Creatine Mono is the only form I've heard of bloating people, and even then it varies from person to person.

1g is enough to see results. Personally I would go 3-5g per day to get the best benefits out of it.