Why Did OxyElite Pro & Alpha T2 Change There Formulas??

SeniorXJ

Awards
So i ordered my favorite "get up & go" stack That used to do a good job at managing my weight as well as giving me clean energy & focus all day & all of that came from taking just one pill a day of each! Its been some time since i ordered the Alpha T-2 & OxyElite Pro stack & i was anxious to get it.

So now that i got them & started taking them, they would make me naucious & flush within an hour or 2 of taking them. I also noticed that the appetite supressor wasnt working anywhere close to what i remembered!! Luckily i had saved the old empty bottles & decided to check the ingredience & sure enough, both bottles had there formulas changed.

So my question is, what prompted the change in the Alpha T-2 & OxyElite Pro stack & why?? I mean why change a supplement that was doing so well, & now leaving me to search for an alternative since i simply dont like the new versions!!

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So i ordered my favorite "get up & go" stack That used to do a good job at managing my weight as well as giving me clean energy & focus all day & all of that came from taking just one pill a day of each! Its been some time since i ordered the Alpha T-2 & OxyElite Pro stack & i was anxious to get it.

So now that i got them & started taking them, they would make me naucious & flush within an hour or 2 of taking them. I also noticed that the appetite supressor wasnt working anywhere close to what i remembered!! Luckily i had saved the old empty bottles & decided to check the ingredience & sure enough, both bottles had there formulas changed.

So my question is, what prompted the change in the Alpha T-2 & OxyElite Pro stack & why?? I mean why change a supplement that was doing so well, & now leaving me to search for an alternative since i simply dont like the new versions!!
what changed?

SeniorXJ

Awards
Finally found some conversation on this:
Link: anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/178697-higenamine-norcoclaurine-nattydisaster

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
OP, if you dont like any of those, try alphamine.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's called OxyElite ProNF, OxyElite Pro is also in production. Two products
Two equipotent products. The idea was to offer users a broader choice in terms of effective fat burners, under the OxyELITE brand. Those that, for one reason or the other prefer non-DMAA products, can still obtain the first-class fat-burning results (that the original OxyELITE Pro has come to be known for) from the innovative blend in OxyELITE Pro NF. A win-win move.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you tried OxyELITE Pro NF?
no, i hardly ever take fat burners. i stay pretty lean throughout the year. when i cut, ill take one at a low dose for 4 weeks to get me a jump start on my cut then thats it. i have tried Alpha T2 and a few days worth of Alphamine. liked alpha t2, loved alphamine. i took OG OEP a while back and liked it as well.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone that liked alpha t2 loves alphamine.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Two equipotent products. The idea was to offer users a broader choice in terms of effective fat burners, under the OxyELITE brand. Those that, for one reason or the other prefer non-DMAA products, can still obtain the first-class fat-burning results (that the original OxyELITE Pro has come to be known for) from the innovative blend in OxyELITE Pro NF. A win-win move.
SM / DW : Have we had any solo logs for the NF? I would love to see one and measure the effectiveness of non DMAA based OEP, I always looked at OEP and thought, wish they did not have the DMAA, and now that you guys have a NF, I would love to try it out, once I get back Stateside.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
no, i hardly ever take fat burners. i stay pretty lean throughout the year. when i cut, ill take one at a low dose for 4 weeks to get me a jump start on my cut then thats it. i have tried Alpha T2 and a few days worth of Alphamine. liked alpha t2, loved alphamine. i took OG OEP a while back and liked it as well.
Awesome. If you try the new OxyELITE Pro, we would appreciate your feedback. Thank you!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
SM / DW : Have we had any solo logs for the NF? I would love to see one and measure the effectiveness of non DMAA based OEP, I always looked at OEP and thought, wish they did not have the DMAA, and now that you guys have a NF, I would love to try it out, once I get back Stateside.
I am not aware of the existence of solo OxyELITE Pro NF logs. But tests showed that it is just as effective as the original OxyELITE Pro. Please let us know what you think of it, once you get a chance to try it. Thank you!