What will you take with Versa - 1?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right now, im logging Versa 1 + Prime + Compound 20 + DAA and staples on here (check the sig). This summer, I would love to run IGF 2 + Anabeta + Versa 1 (+ maybe Prime).

hbu?

S

steppinRazor

Awards
Well Im gonna be using PES enhance, assuming its release is soon.. I'm planning on adding test powder 30 days into the run after i get a feel of what versa-1 is all about. Trying to steer clear of adding too much. Seems there's a lot of encouragement of stacking, which is fine but i wanna see what it brings to the table all by itself

B

boogyman

Awards
I'm gonna run it pretty much solo with staples and White Flood as a pre.

I just cut a Forerunner Labs cycle short as I got very sick and could not work out for over 2 weeks, did not see the point in keep taking it. I am running a bottle of Reboot as a PCT (was only on cycle for like 3 weeks), so that will overlap with the 2 month Vers-1 run a bit.

This summer I will buy another bottle of Alphamass and Alphabulk and run it properly.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well Im gonna be using PES enhance, assuming its release is soon.. I'm planning on adding test powder 30 days into the run after i get a feel of what versa-1 is all about. Trying to steer clear of adding too much. Seems there's a lot of encouragement of stacking, which is fine but i wanna see what it brings to the table all by itself
i consider a pre workout a staple (for me) but yes, i will be using enhanced as well.

All of the beta testers could only use versa 1 alone, so read on their logs on the usp forum.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has the profile been released on enhance yet?

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Didn't think so. Was just hoping lol. I donno howwwww I'm going to buy it, but I've gotta get at least 1 tub cuz the deal will probably be pretty good. I already went over my sup alotment for new years sale + versa-1. I'm going to have to make something happen.

G

gmanall

Awards
How dose Versa-1 compare to Anabeta? And I assume stacking them is the preferred option?

Mission1

Mission1

Awards
  • Established
How dose Versa-1 compare to Anabeta? And I assume stacking them is the preferred option?
Anabeta was the best natural I ever used. So I know what to expect and look for when my versa-1 hits. I'm excited.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it seems like stacking versa 1 is the best option.

I have not taken versa 1 solo before so i cant compare. I know with anabeta, it gave me insane pumps, increased vascularity, and increase in appetite.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards

I have not taken versa 1 solo before so i cant compare. I know with anabeta, it gave me insane pumps, increased vascularity, and increase in appetite.
That's awesome but I got all of those results from Anabeta alone.i'm not saying anything negative on versa1.trust me.i'm super pumped to run it myself.but have you ran ananeta solo? And if so would you say those results were enhanced?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's awesome but I got all of those results from Anabeta alone.i'm not saying anything negative on versa1.trust me.i'm super pumped to run it myself.but have you ran ananeta solo? And if so would you say those results were enhanced?
i think you misread my post. those effects i listed were from anabeta, not versa 1.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mack411, read in bold

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd recommend using Versa-1 with your pre workout stim of choice before adding other (non staple) products in the mix. I thought it worked great on its own, and a solo run would help give you a better understanding of its effects. For those who got in on the IC deal, you could always create a stack for the second bottle's use.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
im not sure what im going to stack with it just yet because the combonations are endless. should be a fun ride for most

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am going to run it without much other than staples the first month just to test it out. Probably just V-1 + Alphamine + Protocol or V-1 + Enhanced if I get my hands on it by February.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any thoughts on doubling up the dose on Versa-1?

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the downside?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the downside?
Your bottle disappears twice as fast lol. I'm not sure about any negative effects with doubling up, but 1 cap worked great for me.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will run the first bottle at rec dose and then decide from there. Thx guys

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to stack versa-1 with compound 20, prime, alphamine for 8 weeks on a recomp. Then going to go into a cut running alcar, na-r-ala, agmatine, ec, decimate, and might throw in some GCB.

Been looking into nitrates and gonna pick up some SAN CM2, power shock, and mesomorph.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking to stack versa-1 with compound 20, prime, alphamine for 8 weeks on a recomp. Then going to go into a cut running alcar, na-r-ala, agmatine, ec, decimate, and might throw in some GCB.

Been looking into nitrates and gonna pick up some SAN CM2, power shock, and mesomorph.
Nitrates you say? Versa-1 + Jack3d micro = DW avi picture, 2.5hrs post workout.....on keto......:D

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nitrates you say? Versa-1 + Jack3d micro = DW avi picture, 2.5hrs post workout.....on keto......:D
Well maybe ill reconsider and get some jacked micro for my versa-1 run haha :D

U

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is the downside?
With the results reported at 1 capsule, it's hard to imagine from the feedback that two capsules could produce anything more significant...

people will always take more...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the results reported at 1 capsule, it's hard to imagine from the feedback that two capsules could produce anything more significant...

people will always take more...
Price point/marketing determine dosing much of the time. We can't all live within the control group. Lol

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Waiting for my Versa 1 to arrive. I will be taking it stacked with EPharm Pump Spray and Powerful. also a preworkout, prob jacked3d micro or n2amp. Gunna run for 8 weeks..SJ

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anabolic pump intrigues me. Are there 2 versions ? Or was the label updated with new design.

fumoney

fumoney

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Waiting for my Versa 1 to arrive. I will be taking it stacked with EPharm Pump Spray and Powerful. also a preworkout, prob jacked3d micro or n2amp. Gunna run for 8 weeks..SJ
Jack3d Micro will certainly be a solid stack with Versa-1. When I get Versa-1, I'll be sure to use that stack with PowerFULL pre-workout. Really looking forward to that!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic pump intrigues me. Are there 2 versions ? Or was the label updated with new design.
To my mind, Anabolic Pump is one of the most effective products ever designed. Simple formula. Exponential effects.

R

rhizome

Awards
Tossing other products in with Versa-1 is a surefire way to mask the effects or lack thereof of Versa-1. Lettuce confound the results.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tossing other products in with Versa-1 is a surefire way to mask the effects or lack thereof of Versa-1. Lettuce confound the results.
Stacking products is the norm these days. Only very few take one product at a time, year round. Users that manage their nutrition and training carefully, and understand how their bodies react to different products, are usually able to determine whether or not a new product has a decipherable incremental effect. Besides, there were quite a few solo beta-tests of Versa-1, and their reviews did not deviate from the non-solo runs in any meaningful way.

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
I just finished my n2amp preworkout. I am thinking about running cycle with jacked3d micro and or Yoked. Any thoughts on this. Is there another preworkout you might recommend instead..SJSJ

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just finished my n2amp preworkout. I am thinking about running cycle with jacked3d micro and or Yoked. Any thoughts on this. Is there another preworkout you might recommend instead..SJSJ
If you mean a stack of Versa-1/Jack3d Micro/Yok3d, then it should be absolutely phenomenal.

C

chris223

Awards
  • Established
Are you suggesting we stack Versa-1 with lettuce?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
I've got two tubs of jack3d micro that'll be used pre-workout. After my first bottle of Versa-1, I'm thinking of throwing in Test Powder :D. I can't wait.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
i will dose versa with vodka mon, tues, and wed.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've got two tubs of jack3d micro that'll be used pre-workout. After my first bottle of Versa-1, I'm thinking of throwing in Test Powder :D. I can't wait.
You intend to stack Versa-1 with Jack3d Micro, I presume. Is this assessment correct?

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
You intend to stack Versa-1 with Jack3d Micro, I presume. Is this assessment correct?
Yessir. And when the 4th week mark comes, I may throw in Test Powder as well. I'd throw Test Powder in at the beginning but I wanna gauge how Versa-1 works.

M

Myokemist

Awards