PES, it's time

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by breezy11 View Post
    Should I be expecting an insider email soon?
    Yes.. relatively soon. I believe boss man is just waiting for enough pallets to arrive to appease you all.

    This is a reminder to the rest of you. If you aren't on the Insider.. get there now... because if you know how epic the Alphamine release was.. then you know you are in for a treat.

    http://pescience.com/insider
    The Historic PES Legend


  2. Is it safe to say this is the most anticipated release of all time? I believe so!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DAdams91982 View Post

    Yes.. relatively soon. I believe boss man is just waiting for enough pallets to arrive to appease you all.

    This is a reminder to the rest of you. If you aren't on the Insider.. get there now... because if you know how epic the Alphamine release was.. then you know you are in for a treat.

    http://pescience.com/insider
    I'll be patiently waiting, staring at my inbox.
    EvoMuse

  4. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Is it safe to say this is the most anticipated release of all time? I believe so!
    For sure
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  5. Just read past few pages. Too excited.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    More to come shortly after Enhanced
    This excites me way too much... if you know what I mean
    PEScience Representative
    http://www.pescience.com/insider
    Instagram: kylebayne23

  7. Hopefully it won't have much caffeine, some of the better pre workouts seem to be getting away from loading you down with the stuff.

    Everything has so much caffeine in them, it's hard to stack!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Hopefully it won't have much caffeine, some of the better pre workouts seem to be getting away from loading you down with the stuff.

    Everything has so much caffeine in them, it's hard to stack!
    125mg per scoop
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    125mg per scoop
    That's a perfect amount for me-I'm happy.
    EvoMuse

  10. I figured this to have a more purposeful ergogenic goal than stims!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons

  11. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I figured this to have a more purposeful ergogenic goal than stims!
    You got it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  12. Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    I figured this to have a more purposeful ergogenic goal than stims!
    Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    You got it
    You mean people make pre-workouts with an actual ergogenic purpose? Not just 4 teh pumpz?

    Well, I hope it is geared towards performance.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post

    More to come shortly after Enhanced
    Are you sure you aren't really named Santa?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    125mg per scoop
    Perfect!

  15. Finally...

    The cure for my Alphamine addiction... EHANCED!!

    I gotta say, Pre-workouts put companies on the map. PES is already all over the map without a pre-workout. You guys are about to blow up!

  16. Why is Josh so smart. 125 is the perfect pre dose.. And that's per scoop he said. That's key! More than one serving possible.. Hmmm

  17. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Why is Josh so smart. 125 is the perfect pre dose per scoop he said. That's key! More than one serving possible.. Hmmm
    ...of course its perfect...when combined with the ~125 in Alphamine lol

  18. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    125mg per scoop
    Oh man, that's so cool. Just enough to stack with Alphamine!

  19. Quote Originally Posted by zv3

    Oh man, that's so cool. Just enough to stack with Alphamine!
    Caffeine shouldn't be the cornerstone of a Pre, love it
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  20. why release that "its time" when the "time" will be 2-3 weeks later?!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  21. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    why release that "its time" when the "time" will be 2-3 weeks later?!
    Its called marketing dude. LOL Common place amongst all walks of business. Create demand.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Its called marketing dude. LOL Common place amongst all walks of business. Create demand.
    it was a joke
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    it was a joke
    Tragically the ability to infer humor over the internet doesn't work so well.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by dtrain13 View Post
    Tragically the ability to infer humor over the internet doesn't work so well.
    hahahha
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  25. Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Its in production...not much longer

    I have a list of beta-testers who will be testing it, and depending how many pilot bottles I receive Friday we will be accepting more guys

    We are pumped! All this time, and this will be our first preworkout
    Bumppppp

  26. cmon natty! we ready! dont care what it tastes like! all about performance!
    Performance Labs Product Specialist


  27. I really like the name of it, it makes it sound like its a gene enhancing chemical rather than pwo, Lance Armstrong might be lurking haha
    doing my own thang!

  28. very excited to try the new pre workout!

  29. Hey guys check my latest post for the ingredient list on Enhanced!

  30. Quote Originally Posted by lucampos View Post
    Hey guys check my latest post for the ingredient list on Enhanced!
    According to PES that isn't the final formula. Its a kick ass formula as is. Interested to see what the final formula looks like. Regardless I'll be ordering. LOL
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Okay I made it but now it's time to buckle down..
    By LakeMountD in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-04-2005, 12:22 PM
  2. Its contest time and i need help with a cycle
    By superman15 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 02:25 AM
  3. its cutting time!
    By JrzyJuiceGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-16-2004, 11:13 AM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-13-2003, 01:53 AM
  5. Its that time again; my first real cycle
    By Bean in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 04-25-2003, 05:26 PM
Log in
Log in