Versa 1 Email

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
apparently, too many people are on the website and it wont load for many people, including myself!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
theniteman

theniteman

Awards
Fail.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
kind of ridiculous in this day and age

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i saw a video on their fb page and the guy reviewing it did give away one of the ingredients.

Fgp

Awards
Just want my damn bottle lol. Any info about the site?

domore

Awards
CDP-Choline was used in MAN Swagger and is in Ultima. 2 awesome products. Curious about the dose though considering this is only supposed to be dosed as one pill
If it is around 250mg, that will be considered a pretty good dose. If it is much higher, the price of the product will continue to go up.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anybody been able to get into the website yet!

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anybody been able to get into the website yet!
nope, I gotta go to class soon too. Fu**. Hopefully the supply isn't gone by the time I get out of class.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If it is around 250mg, that will be considered a pretty good dose. If it is much higher, the price of the product will continue to go up.
im curious as well. ive never taken it before. just started versa 1 yesterday so we will see

domore

Awards
im curious as well. ive never taken it before. just started versa 1 yesterday so we will see
I've taken it around 500mg a day before. I have it in bulk right now, so I'm going to try it at 500mg in the AM/PM

boogyman

Awards
Can someone from USP post a writeup at least since its been released now?

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Was gonna try to go to their forum and search for answers, but it seems that's down, too. lol

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Someone on another forum says its "Aegeline", which is also in their new OEP formula.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems like the usplabs direct site is down or slow all over...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know they said they had this issue in the past (I remember it lol) and that they enhanced the server, but something to possibly consider would be housing the IC-release on a different website. I don't know enough about IT to know if it's worth it or too much work or what else, but I know that because of this, I can't even get onto their forum. So during this, their forum is losing traffic and the rest of their store would be, as well.

Just a friendly thought :)

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once more, our apologies for the server traffic. There is plenty of stock, however, and the sale will be open until tomorrow. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Cool

Cool

Awards
  • Established
sale is so (un)limited no one can even get to it! haha! Forget facebook, I want stock in this company, when are you bromo's going public?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sale is so (un)limited no one can even get to it! haha! Forget facebook, I want stock in this company, when are you bromo's going public?
Nice one. Thumbs up! I thought private shares (stocks) were cooler?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
USP did a really good job with this. getting DW on board before the product release, with all the beta testing logs, the promotional banners on here and on their own forum...etc one of the best ive seen since the androseries...lets just hope the FDA doesnt raid USP haha

h968042

Awards
I haven't even received the email yet. Was the link sent out to everyone all at once?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Link now works. Thank you for your patience!

1meand

Awards
Made it to the site picked 1 to add to the cart and the site failed again. Only one order per household.

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
49.99$ for two bottles. Great deal if the site will stay up long enough. I got to the complete order button and it crashed. So close but yet so far.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
i get threw now, but it wont let me checkout

Rozman

Awards
Got all the way to checkout twice, but no go! Hopefully, it'll work later!

GHopkins

GHopkins

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't give up. Keep the latest link that you have. Refresh every minute and your cart will come back up. It looks like they are resetting the server connections globally every 10 minutes. You can get through with some patience.

1meand

Awards
Holy Cow! It finally worked. Order placed. I've been trying since 1:00.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lucky guys. No go for me, got to checkout then it said Forbidden. That's all I get now, a white page with Forbidden in small font. Sigh....

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am in England so the IC deal doesn't apply to me.

I am going to fly to Germany and bang on Ike's door until he gives me some.

domore

Awards
If you have an iPhone, try it from there. I couldn't log on on my laptop, but could on my phone.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you have an iPhone, try it from there. I couldn't log on on my laptop, but could on my phone.
I got through using my phone as well.