CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    One of my good buddies is deployed and I am looking to see if any companies or reps would like to join me in sending these bad ass mfers some care packages including: supps, shirts, clothing, shakers, pics of sponsored athletes whatever...

    It is an SF unit so I'm checking on OPSEC and shipping details.

    Its a great opportunity to support those fighting for us and advertise for your company.

    Let me know!!!!!

    - Valdez


  2. I'm deff in brother! Let me see what I can cook up for you and ill pm you my man
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  3. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    I'm deff in brother! Let me see what I can cook up for you and ill pm you my man
    Righteous! Thanks brother!

    - Valdez
    •   
       


  4. I'm down... I got some BPS stuff around I'm sure ;-)
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm down... I got some BPS stuff around I'm sure ;-)
    Much appreciated DD!!!

    - Valdez
  6. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Just received confirmation from Josh and PES is in!!!

    Awesome turn out so far guys! I'll have the address and OPSEC stuff figured out by tomo.

    - Valdez

  7. Would have loved this in my two trips to Afghanistan. Way to be a bad ass deezy. You're the man!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Would have loved this in my two trips to Afghanistan. Way to be a bad ass deezy. You're the man!
    Its the least we can do, right??? That's how I feel about it...

    - Valdez

  9. We would be happy to support this cause to the fullest. Please get the information to myself or Ricky and we weill take very good care of them.

    Regards

    Chad
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by bigswole30 View Post
    We would be happy to support this cause to the fullest. Please get the information to myself or Ricky and we weill take very good care of them.

    Regards

    Chad
    Great to hear Chad! Thank you, really, thanks man.

    - Valdez

  11. You bet!

    How's this gonna work?
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."

  12. BPS would love to throw stuff in to support the troops. If PES can throw in Erase I should be able to do Endosurge.... if not I have an extra bottle of Vanillean.
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  13. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    You bet!

    How's this gonna work?
    I knew the country boy would be in I give the participating companies the address of the FOD and they ship it to them! I have nothing to do with it minus the coordinating!!!

    Thanks for the support man!!!

    - Valdez

  14. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    BPS would love to throw stuff in to support the troops. If PES can throw in Erase I should be able to do Endosurge.... if not I have an extra bottle of Vanillean.
    And we can throw in dtest!!

    Mmm erase dtest and endosurge!!! Hellzzzz yeah killer team up brothers
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post

    And we can throw in dtest!!

    Mmm erase dtest and endosurge!!! Hellzzzz yeah killer team up brothers
    I like it....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  16. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    BPS would love to throw stuff in to support the troops. If PES can throw in Erase I should be able to do Endosurge.... if not I have an extra bottle of Vanillean.
    Based off of Josh's generosity and willingness to hook people up extremely well, I'm sure the inclusion of that will be there. I haven't discussed specifics with him lol I just trusted in his eagerness to take care of his people lol

    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    And we can throw in dtest!!

    Mmm erase dtest and endosurge!!! Hellzzzz yeah killer team up brothers
    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I like it....
    Awesome work guys!!!!!

    - Valdez

  17. Let me check and see if Purus can be of any assistance.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.

  18. Deezy you're the ****ing man bro as well as all of these companies.. God bless
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1 View Post
    Let me check and see if Purus can be of any assistance.

    -Purus Labs Rep
    (Mobile Posting)
    Hell yea animal! Thanks bro!!!!

    I'm really liking this turn out so far!!

    - Valdez

  20. We will be happy to ship some product over to the troops. Let me know the details once you get them please.
    Thanks
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by Brucega View Post
    We will be happy to ship some product over to the troops. Let me know the details once you get them please.
    Thanks
    I most certainly will!

    - Valdez
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Also just so everyone is aware, I am in contact with my buddy weekly if not more so I will be able to update with shipping confirmation.

    - Valdez

  23. Glad to see you organizing this V!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  24. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    Glad to see you organizing this V!
    In all my free time

    - Valdez

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    In all my free time

    - Valdez
    Good man
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  26. Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    I'm down... I got some BPS stuff around I'm sure ;-)
    Lol I thought that said BSN... I was like really, you must not be very patriotic to send that crap. Lol BPS is legit though!
    I can't believe that God put us on this earth to be ordinary. - Lou Holtz

  27. Quote Originally Posted by Drizzie88 View Post

    Lol I thought that said BSN... I was like really, you must not be very patriotic to send that crap. Lol BPS is legit though!
    I'm sending my BSN stuff to the Taliban....
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Pms with address sent...

    Hopefully a few others will get in on this. Its great to see even the smaller companies with not as much capital, coming in and showing some love. Thank you guys again!!

    - Valdez

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Pms with address sent...

    Hopefully a few others will get in on this. Its great to see even the smaller companies with not as much capital, coming in and showing some love. Thank you guys again!!

    - Valdez
    Didn't get one broski
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com

  30. Ill see if lecheek can get in on this. Ill donate something myself regardless.
    Platinum Nutraceuticals company rep
    Xcel Sports Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    National Level NPC Competitor, C.P.T, S.S.N Inbox me any questions

  31. This is awesome to see.Although I'm not a rep obviously,is there any way I can throw a little in there to help out?ive been there so can see how much it will truly mean to them.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"

  32. Valdez, hook me up with his MPO/APO we would be glad to send some goodies. Especially since Genomyx was built and runned by military
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    This is awesome to see.Although I'm not a rep obviously,is there any way I can throw a little in there to help out?ive been there so can see how much it will truly mean to them.
    Absolutely, you can send it to me and I'll include it in the package I'm sending. I have had a few specific requests outside of supps lol...

    Think living with a lot of dudes and no chicks around any Morale boosters you can think of when you were out there.

    - Valdez

  34. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Absolutely, you can send it to me and I'll include it in the package I'm sending. I have had a few specific requests outside of supps lol...

    Think living with a lot of dudes and no chicks around any Morale boosters you can think of when you were out there.

    - Valdez
    When will this need to go out?can you pm me?thanks a lot
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  35. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by howwedo107 View Post
    Didn't get one broski
    Sent to Chad
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Ill see if lecheek can get in on this. Ill donate something myself regardless.
    Awesome another smaller company backing the troops! I'm very grateful!
    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Valdez, hook me up with his MPO/APO we would be glad to send some goodies. Especially since Genomyx was built and runned by military
    I had no idea about that... You just earned yourself some business my good man. Pm en route...

    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    When will this need to go out?can you pm me?thanks a lot
    Pm coming bro

    - Valdez

  36. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post
    Sent to Chad

    Awesome another smaller company backing the troops! I'm very grateful!


    I had no idea about that... You just earned yourself some business my good man. Pm en route...



    Pm coming bro

    - Valdez

    Thank you sir much appreciated, CID agent over here
    Hybrid Performance Nutrition
    GetHybrid.net
    U.S. ARMY MP(CID)
  37. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by vicesoldier View Post
    Thank you sir much appreciated, CID agent over here
    No ****? 12M Firefighter here... Thanks for your service brother!

    - Valdez

  38. Woop woop,unite.88m here.nice to see this as I didn't know you guys served.
    SERIOUS NUTRITION SOLUTIONS
    mack @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com
    "Revolutionizing Sports Nutrition, One Product At A Time"
  39. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Spaniard's Avatar

    Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS


    Quote Originally Posted by Mack411 View Post
    Woop woop,unite.88m here.nice to see this as I didn't know you guys served.
    There is a pretty big military presence on this here site

    Truck driver?

    - Valdez

  40. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

    There is a pretty big military presence on this here site

    Truck driver?

    - Valdez
    Yep... Corps here!!!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Calling all Sup Companies - make a REAL test booster
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. calling all p-slin and AP experts
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. Calling all supplement companies
    By danthaman101183 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 12:47 PM
  5. The Sets and Reps of it
    By Gray Fox in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 10:39 AM
Log in
Log in