CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last

1. Supps for Soldiers
    Supps for Sailors
    Muscles for Marines
    What for the Air Force? Need some AF vets to chime in on this one
    After a year off, I'm back

2. I was going to tell you to PM howwedo, but I see he's on top of it! Your boys will def LOVE PNI!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
    •   

3. Valdez... FINAFLEX is in, hit me up PM as to what you had in mind (quantity)? Our Swag Packs are very popular...???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

4. Love how much support there is in here! It's a great feeling especially for bein an ex soldier
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

5. Had to send ScottyDoc over here for this one. Of course it is no surprise FINAFLEX is in.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

6. FYI, USPS Flat rate boxes cost slightly less to ship to the troops (APO and whatever the other military addresses are referred to as) than it does to ship within the states.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Having them take a picture with their supplement care package would be a pretty sweet idea. You could post them on AM and the other companies websites to try to get the idea to spread.

You could get this as a full-fledged program. Supps for Soldiers, or some name.
    A picture shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, so I was planning on doing that as well - great minds?!

I would LOVE to make this a full fledged program... That being said I'm a father, full time firefighter, full time student, in the army national guard, strength and conditioning intern, and boyfriend. If I took on any more I would be single lmao!

However, I would like to see this done on a larger scale. How familiar are you with raising funds, advertising and marketing or sales?

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    US Navy here - 5 years
    Thank you for your service Cary K

Hell yea man, love that name. Also can do Supps for Sailors too. Believe me, being out in the middle of the ocean for months at a time does get kinda boring, but having some supps will make it better. Most ships have a gym/weightroom. I know we did and I was on a FFG, we turned one of our heilo hangars into a weight room. 2 flat/incline benches, lat pulldown machine, 2 treadmills, dumbbells. Plus we also had a elliptical and a bike outside the 76 gun magazine.
    I had a buddy in the navy he said they completely made their while entire gym by welding a complete system together lol!

This is in no way branch specific. I'm just army so I know more army and my navy buddy is out. My AIT was joint force all branches so I know military men and women in all branches.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I think this idea could seriously explode. I'm not in the military, but from the sounds of it (from friends, family, and on the boards), many men and women in the military like to workout. So, why not send some care packages with supplements?
    Agreed...

Here we go guys due to the enormous success of this thread we well make this a quarterly thing. We can't expect companies to donate monthly lol. This quarter since its already been established will go to the unit with the address provided.

Next quarter - danger Dave and his marines and Kowalski's (cwszasanzky or whatever the ****) brother.

We take care of our own, right? With the enormous response we've received I absolutely think we could brighten the lives of some military members and should keep this going.

This is a great opportunity for supplement companies as well. You can almost guarantee customers for life when you take care of them during an extremely hard time.

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Muscles for Marines....

I know that's how we kill idle time on our deployments. I will be sending some vanillean out to the boys next week valdez.
    Thank you brother, the favor will be returned, even if I have fund it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Valdez... FINAFLEX is in, hit me up PM as to what you had in mind (quantity)? Our Swag Packs are very popular...???
    Pm on the way.

Again THANK YOU!!!! You guys are some bad mfers yourselves for the support!!!!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
    Aspire. Train. Perform. Nutrition
    "More than a supplement company."
  8. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    FYI, USPS Flat rate boxes cost slightly less to ship to the troops (APO and whatever the other military addresses are referred to as) than it does to ship within the states.
    Thanks for stopping in and enlightening us

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

9. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

I had a buddy in the navy he said they completely made their while entire gym by welding a complete system together lol!

This is in no way branch specific. I'm just army so I know more army and my navy buddy is out. My AIT was joint force all branches so I know military men and women in all branches.
    - Valdez
    Sometimes the best gym is one you can make yourself.
    I know this is not branch specific, the thought never entered my mind. I figured that you were Army, its only natural to just say the branch you are associated with. In the end we are/were Military Brothers and Sisters-No matter the Branch!!!!
    After a year off, I'm back
  10. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Sometimes the best gym is one you can make yourself.
    I know this is not branch specific, the thought never entered my mind. I figured that you were Army, its only natural to just say the branch you are associated with. In the end we are/were Military Brothers and Sisters-No matter the Branch!!!!
    Agreed!!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

'Merica

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

12. Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

A picture shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, so I was planning on doing that as well - great minds?!

I would LOVE to make this a full fledged program... That being said I'm a father, full time firefighter, full time student, in the army national guard, strength and conditioning intern, and boyfriend. If I took on any more I would be single lmao!

However, I would like to see this done on a larger scale. How familiar are you with raising funds, advertising and marketing or sales?

Thank you for your service Cary K

Agreed...

Here we go guys due to the enormous success of this thread we well make this a quarterly thing. We can't expect companies to donate monthly lol. This quarter since its already been established will go to the unit with the address provided.

Next quarter - danger Dave and his marines and Kowalski's (cwszasanzky or whatever the ****) brother.

We take care of our own, right? With the enormous response we've received I absolutely think we could brighten the lives of some military members and should keep this going.

This is a great opportunity for supplement companies as well. You can almost guarantee customers for life when you take care of them during an extremely hard time.

Thank you brother, the favor will be returned, even if I have fund it myself.

Pm on the way.

Again THANK YOU!!!! You guys are some bad mfers yourselves for the support!!!!!

- Valdez
    V, I love what you started here! Thanks for thinking to include my brother in law. He's a seargent first class army ranger, I'm sure he and his guys will really appreciate it!

Also I'm really happy that Formutech can help out with this first shipment out to your buddies!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

13. I have a bottle of BioMend and IGF-2 for ya boyz! AppNut is in!

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka

14. I have a tub of ConDense when it gets here and a Purus Tee so far
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net

15. ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND PNI - Not sure if you guys missed it, but for any of the deployed soldiers I will email either:

-my FDFS E-book
    -my PRRS E-book
    -or the Alpha Male Advanced E-book

Check out the PRRS/FDFS E-books at www.x-workouts.com and the AMAW E-book at www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

16. Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND PNI - Not sure if you guys missed it, but for any of the deployed soldiers I will email either:

-my FDFS E-book
    -my PRRS E-book
    -or the Alpha Male Advanced E-book

Check out the PRRS/FDFS E-books at www.x-workouts.com and the AMAW E-book at www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts. com
    That's great man!
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  17. Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    That's great man!
    My pleasure. Just get me the emails please OP!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU

18. This is awesome Valdez! I love to see people helping the troops, this special forces group is about to get that much more badass!
    Purus Labs Rep
    www.puruslabs.net

19. Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!
    "Aren't two sparrows sold for a small coin? But not one of them will fall to the ground without your Father knowing about it already. Even the hairs of your head are all counted. Don't be afraid. You are worth more than many sparrows."

20. Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!
    I need this info also please
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  21. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    My pleasure. Just get me the emails please OP!
    Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Pms en route!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  22. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by mattys4 View Post
    Clear pms bone head

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner
  23. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post
    V, I love what you started here! Thanks for thinking to include my brother in law. He's a seargent first class army ranger, I'm sure he and his guys will really appreciate it!

Also I'm really happy that Formutech can help out with this first shipment out to your buddies!
    Hell yea bro!!!

Quote Originally Posted by OrganicShadow View Post
    I have a bottle of BioMend and IGF-2 for ya boyz! AppNut is in!

-OS-Team AppNut
    I knew I could count on you brother!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    I have a tub of ConDense when it gets here and a Purus Tee so far
    No personal stash submissions please. I think personally if the company wants the business and to support they can pony up.

Its not that its unappreciated you know that's not the case but you have a family and son to take care of you keep those supps for you. I had the same convo with Mack.

Quote Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
    This is awesome Valdez! I love to see people helping the troops, this special forces group is about to get that much more badass!
    Its the least we can do, am I right?

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

24. Still waiting on reply from boss
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Still waiting on reply from boss
    No problem bro!!!

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

26. This is Why I Love this forum
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

27. Pretty sweet idea Valdez!
    HIGH VOLUME - Supreme Stim-Free Nitric Oxide Matrix
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

Quote Originally Posted by nattydisaster View Post
    Pretty sweet idea Valdez!
    thanks bud! Did you get the email with the address?

- Valdez
    Founder & Owner

29. Package was mailed out this morning. Thankful to be able to participate and give back to those who serve our country.

30. PMs cleared sorry
    All posts by mattys4 are the result of a very creative imagination and should not be considered advice nor taken seriously
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Calling all Sup Companies - make a REAL test booster
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 10:03 AM
  2. calling all p-slin and AP experts
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 11:38 PM
  3. Calling all supplement companies
    By danthaman101183 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 08:19 PM
  4. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 12:47 PM
  5. The Sets and Reps of it
    By Gray Fox in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 10:39 AM