CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last
  1. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Re: CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

Quote Originally Posted by DangerDave View Post
    Yep... Corps here!!!
    Sounds like we'll be doing this same **** for you when you go back, eh?

We take care of our own man...

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Valdez View Post

Sounds like we'll be doing this same **** for you when you go back, eh?

We take care of our own man...

- Valdez
    Haha yeah going back soon
    The advice I give is just that... Advice, purely my opinion. Not medical advice
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Anything for my fellow soldiers! IN!
    Purus Labs Anabolic Titan/Rep
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

One of my good buddies is deployed and I am looking to see if any companies or reps would like to join me in sending these bad ass mfers some care packages including: supps, shirts, clothing, shakers, pics of sponsored athletes whatever...

It is an SF unit so I'm checking on OPSEC and shipping details.

Its a great opportunity to support those fighting for us and advertise for your company.

Let me know!!!!!

- Valdez
    Give me an email and I will personally send both my FDFS and PRRS Training System E-Books!!!
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  5. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Hey guys give Chad "bigswole"and HWD a big thank you. They are the first to contact me with what is being sent and being such a young company, its really above and beyond!!!

Thank you again guys!

- Valdez
    Olympus Labs DemiGod And Rep ~ http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/253076-spaniards-coliseum-featuring.html~http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/220023-valdez-goes-back-29.html
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Hey guys give Chad "bigswole"and HWD a big thank you. They are the first to contact me with what is being sent and being such a young company, its really above and beyond!!!

Thank you again guys!

- Valdez
    Yes just heard all that we sent and I could not be happier! It's well deserved for any and all who are or have been in the military. I'm proud to be part of such a generous company. We may not be a huge company at this point but rather a baby of the supplement industry but we care about customers first. Again thank you all who serve and have served I couldn't be more grateful and proud to not just be an American but to be a part of a company who was insanely generous! We need out troops buffed and focus to make sure they come back home to their families and most importantly their children!!! Great idea Valdez reps for life my brother
    Email me for free prodigy samples
    Ricky@pni-online.com
    www.pni-online.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'3"  213 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is ****ing awesome guys, I'm not even in the military but I'm damn sure they appreciate it. Props to you all.
    Current Unsponsored XGELS log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/238229-jswains-run-xgels.html
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

My brother in law is going back to Afghanistan in a couple weeks. I should ship him over some stuff too.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

One of my good buddies is deployed and I am looking to see if any companies or reps would like to join me in sending these bad ass mfers some care packages including: supps, shirts, clothing, shakers, pics of sponsored athletes whatever...

It is an SF unit so I'm checking on OPSEC and shipping details.

Its a great opportunity to support those fighting for us and advertise for your company.

Let me know!!!!!

- Valdez
    NLA Performance will donate a full Ultimate Stack which includes:
    -1 month supply of SUPP-D our pre-workout
    -1 month supply of SWOLL-N our nitric oxide booster
    -1 month supply of RECOVER-D our post workout recovery protein
    -1 month supply of T-BLAST our natural testosterone booster
    NLA Performance: The Choice of Champions
    www.nlaperformance.com
    facebook.com/nlaperformance.com
  10. Senior Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great idea, Valdez. I'm not in the military, but I know which companies I will now support. It is something small, just like a sincere hand shake and thank you, to support our military. We are forever indebted to those men and women.

P.S. Valdez, I would do your best to get a list published of the companies that are participating. There is just a little something extra within the product that is made in the USA and supports our troops.
  11. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Another young company stepping up to the plate! Thank you kindly for the support! I know it means a lot to all of us who served and are serving.
    Think of the feeling these men (and maybe one woman lol) will get. Being away from their wives, children, mothers, dads, friends and family, when they get this guys. That is the kind of support everyone in the military should feel.

Thank you to everyone who has men apart of this.

Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    Great idea, Valdez. I'm not in the military, but I know which companies I will now support. It is something small, just like a sincere hand shake and thank you, to support our military. We are forever indebted to those men and women.

P.S. Valdez, I would do your best to get a list published of the companies that are participating. There is just a little something extra within the product that is made in the USA and supports our troops.
    Absolutely, I whole heartedly agree with that statement. I too support those that support the men and women who defend the constitution!

That's a really great idea. I will probably stop taking donations in a few days at which point I'll either create a new thread or post in here and also try to get some pics of the guys we are all sending to.

If the companies are interested I can type up a thank you letter to be posted on their sites showing their support. If so, let me know guys!!!

- Valdez
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  217 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Great idea dez. Loving all the support in here.
    Purus labs Rep
    doin it mountain dog style in here come along for the shred fest-http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229302-danbs-mountain-dog.html
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by NLAFounder View Post
    Great Company here Helping for a Great cause. Nice Gifts in this Basket
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  220 lbs.

Realy an awesome Idea Dez! Lots of support for a good cause. I never served, but appreciate all who have. Its good to see different supp companies coming together. Keep up the support Boys, need lots more Gifts!
  15. Senior Member

Absolutely, I whole heartedly agree with that statement. I too support those that support the men and women who defend the constitution!

That's a really great idea. I will probably stop taking donations in a few days at which point I'll either create a new thread or post in here and also try to get some pics of the guys we are all sending to.

If the companies are interested I can type up a thank you letter to be posted on their sites showing their support. If so, let me know guys!!!

- Valdez
    Having them take a picture with their supplement care package would be a pretty sweet idea. You could post them on AM and the other companies websites to try to get the idea to spread.

You could get this as a full-fledged program. Supps for Soldiers, or some name.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

There is a pretty big military presence on this here site

Truck driver?

- Valdez
    US Navy here - 5 years
    After a year off, I'm back
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Having them take a picture with their supplement care package would be a pretty sweet idea. You could post them on AM and the other companies websites to try to get the idea to spread.

Hell yea man, love that name. Also can do Supps for Sailors too. Believe me, being out in the middle of the ocean for months at a time does get kinda boring, but having some supps will make it better. Most ships have a gym/weightroom. I know we did and I was on a FFG, we turned one of our heilo hangars into a weight room. 2 flat/incline benches, lat pulldown machine, 2 treadmills, dumbbells. Plus we also had a elliptical and a bike outside the 76 gun magazine.
  18. Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Cary K View Post
    Hell yea man, love that name. Also can do Supps for Sailors too. Believe me, being out in the middle of the ocean for months at a time does get kinda boring, but having some supps will make it better. Most ships have a gym/weightroom. I know we did and I was on a FFG, we turned one of our heilo hangars into a weight room. 2 flat/incline benches, lat pulldown machine, 2 treadmills, dumbbells. Plus we also had a elliptical and a bike outside the 76 gun magazine.
    I think this idea could seriously explode. I'm not in the military, but from the sounds of it (from friends, family, and on the boards), many men and women in the military like to workout. So, why not send some care packages with supplements?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I think this idea could seriously explode. I'm not in the military, but from the sounds of it (from friends, family, and on the boards), many men and women in the military like to workout. So, why not send some care packages with supplements?
    Awesome idea this is comming to be!!!
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Muscles for Marines....

I know that's how we kill idle time on our deployments. I will be sending some vanillean out to the boys next week valdez.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

Supps for Soldiers
    Supps for Sailors
    Muscles for Marines
    What for the Air Force? Need some AF vets to chime in on this one
  22. New Member

I was going to tell you to PM howwedo, but I see he's on top of it! Your boys will def LOVE PNI!
    PREMIUM NUTRACEUTICALS (PNI) REP/ATHLETE
    BROSER BUILT REP/ATHLETE
    LET ME HELP YOU BY SETTING UP A DIET/TRAINING PROGRAM TO REACH YOUR GOALS! INBOX ME
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Valdez... FINAFLEX is in, hit me up PM as to what you had in mind (quantity)? Our Swag Packs are very popular...???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Love how much support there is in here! It's a great feeling especially for bein an ex soldier
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Had to send ScottyDoc over here for this one. Of course it is no surprise FINAFLEX is in.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'8"  195 lbs.

FYI, USPS Flat rate boxes cost slightly less to ship to the troops (APO and whatever the other military addresses are referred to as) than it does to ship within the states.
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49
  27. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

A picture shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, so I was planning on doing that as well - great minds?!

I would LOVE to make this a full fledged program... That being said I'm a father, full time firefighter, full time student, in the army national guard, strength and conditioning intern, and boyfriend. If I took on any more I would be single lmao!

However, I would like to see this done on a larger scale. How familiar are you with raising funds, advertising and marketing or sales?

US Navy here - 5 years
    Thank you for your service Cary K

I had a buddy in the navy he said they completely made their while entire gym by welding a complete system together lol!

This is in no way branch specific. I'm just army so I know more army and my navy buddy is out. My AIT was joint force all branches so I know military men and women in all branches.

Agreed...

Here we go guys due to the enormous success of this thread we well make this a quarterly thing. We can't expect companies to donate monthly lol. This quarter since its already been established will go to the unit with the address provided.

Next quarter - danger Dave and his marines and Kowalski's (cwszasanzky or whatever the ****) brother.

We take care of our own, right? With the enormous response we've received I absolutely think we could brighten the lives of some military members and should keep this going.

This is a great opportunity for supplement companies as well. You can almost guarantee customers for life when you take care of them during an extremely hard time.

Muscles for Marines....

I know that's how we kill idle time on our deployments. I will be sending some vanillean out to the boys next week valdez.
    Thank you brother, the favor will be returned, even if I have fund it myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Valdez... FINAFLEX is in, hit me up PM as to what you had in mind (quantity)? Our Swag Packs are very popular...???
    Pm on the way.

Again THANK YOU!!!! You guys are some bad mfers yourselves for the support!!!!!

- Valdez
  28. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by stxnas View Post
    FYI, USPS Flat rate boxes cost slightly less to ship to the troops (APO and whatever the other military addresses are referred to as) than it does to ship within the states.
    Thanks for stopping in and enlightening us

- Valdez
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  240 lbs.

I had a buddy in the navy he said they completely made their while entire gym by welding a complete system together lol!

This is in no way branch specific. I'm just army so I know more army and my navy buddy is out. My AIT was joint force all branches so I know military men and women in all branches.
    - Valdez
    Sometimes the best gym is one you can make yourself.
    I know this is not branch specific, the thought never entered my mind. I figured that you were Army, its only natural to just say the branch you are associated with. In the end we are/were Military Brothers and Sisters-No matter the Branch!!!!
  30. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

Sometimes the best gym is one you can make yourself.
    I know this is not branch specific, the thought never entered my mind. I figured that you were Army, its only natural to just say the branch you are associated with. In the end we are/were Military Brothers and Sisters-No matter the Branch!!!!
    Agreed!!!

- Valdez
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.

'Merica

- Valdez
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

A picture shouldn't be a problem whatsoever, so I was planning on doing that as well - great minds?!

I would LOVE to make this a full fledged program... That being said I'm a father, full time firefighter, full time student, in the army national guard, strength and conditioning intern, and boyfriend. If I took on any more I would be single lmao!

However, I would like to see this done on a larger scale. How familiar are you with raising funds, advertising and marketing or sales?

Thank you for your service Cary K

Agreed...

Here we go guys due to the enormous success of this thread we well make this a quarterly thing. We can't expect companies to donate monthly lol. This quarter since its already been established will go to the unit with the address provided.

Next quarter - danger Dave and his marines and Kowalski's (cwszasanzky or whatever the ****) brother.

We take care of our own, right? With the enormous response we've received I absolutely think we could brighten the lives of some military members and should keep this going.

This is a great opportunity for supplement companies as well. You can almost guarantee customers for life when you take care of them during an extremely hard time.

Thank you brother, the favor will be returned, even if I have fund it myself.

Pm on the way.

Again THANK YOU!!!! You guys are some bad mfers yourselves for the support!!!!!

- Valdez
    V, I love what you started here! Thanks for thinking to include my brother in law. He's a seargent first class army ranger, I'm sure he and his guys will really appreciate it!

Also I'm really happy that Formutech can help out with this first shipment out to your buddies!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'7"  162 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I have a bottle of BioMend and IGF-2 for ya boyz! AppNut is in!

-OS-Team AppNut
    By believing passionately in something that still does not exist, we create it. The nonexistent is whatever we have not sufficiently desired.
    Franz Kafka
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

I have a tub of ConDense when it gets here and a Purus Tee so far
    Coach AB @ BossBody.net
    Puruslabs.net
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND PNI - Not sure if you guys missed it, but for any of the deployed soldiers I will email either:

-my FDFS E-book
    -my PRRS E-book
    -or the Alpha Male Advanced E-book

Check out the PRRS/FDFS E-books at www.x-workouts.com and the AMAW E-book at www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts.com
    *CEO BROSER BUILT INTERNATIONAL www.broserbuilt.com*WRITER FOR PLANET MUSCLE/IRONMAN.MUSCLEANDFITNESS.COM*NGA PRO BODYBUILDER*PHYSIQUE TRANSFORMATION ARTIST/CONTEST PREP GURU
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'8"  215 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by EBroser View Post
    ON BEHALF OF MYSELF AND PNI - Not sure if you guys missed it, but for any of the deployed soldiers I will email either:

-my FDFS E-book
    -my PRRS E-book
    -or the Alpha Male Advanced E-book

Check out the PRRS/FDFS E-books at www.x-workouts.com and the AMAW E-book at www.alphamaleadvancedworkouts. com
    That's great man!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  240 lbs.

Thumbs up

That's great man!
    My pleasure. Just get me the emails please OP!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  181 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

This is awesome Valdez! I love to see people helping the troops, this special forces group is about to get that much more badass!
    Purus Labs Natural Phenomenon
    randall@thesquatjedi.com
    www.puruslabs.net
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  180 lbs.

Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!
    "But as for you, be strong and do not give up, for your work will be rewarded."
    IRON FLEX SUPPLEMENTS REP SAVE 20% WITH LUKE20 @ IRONFLEXSUPPS.COM
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by lukehayd View Post
    Big V, I never got a PM from you with where to send it. Now dang it, get on the ball! I mean really, what else have you got to do?!?!
    I need this info also please
    Lecheek Nutrition Rep
    XCEL SPORTS NUTRITION SPONSORED ATHLETE
    I am here to help please inbox me any questions

Similar Forum Threads

1. Calling all Sup Companies - make a REAL test booster
    By xtraflossy in forum Supplements
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 04-15-2012, 09:03 AM
  2. calling all p-slin and AP experts
    By jsp0882 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 04-08-2008, 10:38 PM
  3. Calling all supplement companies
    By danthaman101183 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-29-2007, 07:19 PM
  4. List of all PH's, and what they do!!!!!
    By hamper19 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-08-2005, 11:47 AM
  5. The Sets and Reps of it
    By Gray Fox in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 09:39 AM