CALLING ALL PATRIOTIC COMPANIES AND REPS

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One of my good buddies is deployed and I am looking to see if any companies or reps would like to join me in sending these bad ass mfers some care packages including: supps, shirts, clothing, shakers, pics of sponsored athletes whatever...

It is an SF unit so I'm checking on OPSEC and shipping details.

Its a great opportunity to support those fighting for us and advertise for your company.

Let me know!!!!!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I'm down... I got some BPS stuff around I'm sure ;-)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just received confirmation from Josh and PES is in!!!

Awesome turn out so far guys! I'll have the address and OPSEC stuff figured out by tomo.

- Valdez

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Would have loved this in my two trips to Afghanistan. Way to be a bad ass deezy. You're the man!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would have loved this in my two trips to Afghanistan. Way to be a bad ass deezy. You're the man!
Its the least we can do, right??? That's how I feel about it...

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We would be happy to support this cause to the fullest. Please get the information to myself or Ricky and we weill take very good care of them.

Regards

Chad
Great to hear Chad! Thank you, really, thanks man.

- Valdez

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
BPS would love to throw stuff in to support the troops. If PES can throw in Erase I should be able to do Endosurge.... if not I have an extra bottle of Vanillean.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You bet!

How's this gonna work?
I knew the country boy would be in:) I give the participating companies the address of the FOD and they ship it to them! I have nothing to do with it minus the coordinating!!!

Thanks for the support man!!!

- Valdez

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BPS would love to throw stuff in to support the troops. If PES can throw in Erase I should be able to do Endosurge.... if not I have an extra bottle of Vanillean.
And we can throw in dtest!!

Mmm erase dtest and endosurge!!! Hellzzzz yeah killer team up brothers

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based off of Josh's generosity and willingness to hook people up extremely well, I'm sure the inclusion of that will be there. I haven't discussed specifics with him lol I just trusted in his eagerness to take care of his people lol

And we can throw in dtest!!

Mmm erase dtest and endosurge!!! Hellzzzz yeah killer team up brothers
I like it....
Awesome work guys!!!!!

- Valdez

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Let me check and see if Purus can be of any assistance.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)

bmftisftw

bmftisftw

Banned
Awards
Deezy you're the ****ing man bro as well as all of these companies.. God bless

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Let me check and see if Purus can be of any assistance.

-Purus Labs Rep
(Mobile Posting)
Hell yea animal! Thanks bro!!!!

I'm really liking this turn out so far!!

- Valdez

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
We will be happy to ship some product over to the troops. Let me know the details once you get them please.
Thanks

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We will be happy to ship some product over to the troops. Let me know the details once you get them please.
Thanks
I most certainly will!

- Valdez

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also just so everyone is aware, I am in contact with my buddy weekly if not more so I will be able to update with shipping confirmation.

- Valdez

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you organizing this V!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
I'm down... I got some BPS stuff around I'm sure ;-)
Lol I thought that said BSN... I was like really, you must not be very patriotic to send that crap. Lol BPS is legit though!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol I thought that said BSN... I was like really, you must not be very patriotic to send that crap. Lol BPS is legit though!
I'm sending my BSN stuff to the Taliban....

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pms with address sent...

Hopefully a few others will get in on this. Its great to see even the smaller companies with not as much capital, coming in and showing some love. Thank you guys again!!

- Valdez

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pms with address sent...

Hopefully a few others will get in on this. Its great to see even the smaller companies with not as much capital, coming in and showing some love. Thank you guys again!!

- Valdez
Didn't get one broski

mattys4

mattys4

Awards
Ill see if lecheek can get in on this. Ill donate something myself regardless.

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
This is awesome to see.Although I'm not a rep obviously,is there any way I can throw a little in there to help out?ive been there so can see how much it will truly mean to them.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Valdez, hook me up with his MPO/APO we would be glad to send some goodies. Especially since Genomyx was built and runned by military

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is awesome to see.Although I'm not a rep obviously,is there any way I can throw a little in there to help out?ive been there so can see how much it will truly mean to them.
Absolutely, you can send it to me and I'll include it in the package I'm sending. I have had a few specific requests outside of supps lol...

Think living with a lot of dudes and no chicks around ;) any Morale boosters you can think of when you were out there.

- Valdez

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Absolutely, you can send it to me and I'll include it in the package I'm sending. I have had a few specific requests outside of supps lol...

Think living with a lot of dudes and no chicks around ;) any Morale boosters you can think of when you were out there.

- Valdez
When will this need to go out?can you pm me?thanks a lot

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Didn't get one broski
Sent to Chad :)
Ill see if lecheek can get in on this. Ill donate something myself regardless.
Awesome another smaller company backing the troops! I'm very grateful!
Valdez, hook me up with his MPO/APO we would be glad to send some goodies. Especially since Genomyx was built and runned by military
I had no idea about that... You just earned yourself some business my good man. Pm en route...

When will this need to go out?can you pm me?thanks a lot
Pm coming bro

- Valdez

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
Sent to Chad :)

Awesome another smaller company backing the troops! I'm very grateful!

I had no idea about that... You just earned yourself some business my good man. Pm en route...

Pm coming bro

- Valdez

Thank you sir much appreciated, CID agent over here :D

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Woop woop,unite.88m here.nice to see this as I didn't know you guys served.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woop woop,unite.88m here.nice to see this as I didn't know you guys served.
There is a pretty big military presence on this here site :)

Truck driver?

- Valdez

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yep... Corps here!!!
Sounds like we'll be doing this same **** for you when you go back, eh?

We take care of our own man...

- Valdez

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Sounds like we'll be doing this same **** for you when you go back, eh?

We take care of our own man...

- Valdez
Haha yeah going back soon

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Anything for my fellow soldiers! IN!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
One of my good buddies is deployed and I am looking to see if any companies or reps would like to join me in sending these bad ass mfers some care packages including: supps, shirts, clothing, shakers, pics of sponsored athletes whatever...

Its a great opportunity to support those fighting for us and advertise for your company.

Let me know!!!!!

- Valdez
Give me an email and I will personally send both my FDFS and PRRS Training System E-Books!!!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys give Chad "bigswole"and HWD a big thank you. They are the first to contact me with what is being sent and being such a young company, its really above and beyond!!!

Thank you again guys!

- Valdez

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys give Chad "bigswole"and HWD a big thank you. They are the first to contact me with what is being sent and being such a young company, its really above and beyond!!!

Thank you again guys!

- Valdez
Yes just heard all that we sent and I could not be happier! It's well deserved for any and all who are or have been in the military. I'm proud to be part of such a generous company. We may not be a huge company at this point but rather a baby of the supplement industry but we care about customers first. Again thank you all who serve and have served I couldn't be more grateful and proud to not just be an American but to be a part of a company who was insanely generous! We need out troops buffed and focus to make sure they come back home to their families and most importantly their children!!! Great idea Valdez reps for life my brother

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is ****ing awesome guys, I'm not even in the military but I'm damn sure they appreciate it. Props to you all.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My brother in law is going back to Afghanistan in a couple weeks. I should ship him over some stuff too.

NLAFounder

NLAFounder

Board Sponsor
Awards

Let me know!!!!!

- Valdez
NLA Performance will donate a full Ultimate Stack which includes:
-1 month supply of SUPP-D our pre-workout
-1 month supply of SWOLL-N our nitric oxide booster
-1 month supply of RECOVER-D our post workout recovery protein
-1 month supply of T-BLAST our natural testosterone booster

domore

Awards
Great idea, Valdez. I'm not in the military, but I know which companies I will now support. It is something small, just like a sincere hand shake and thank you, to support our military. We are forever indebted to those men and women.

P.S. Valdez, I would do your best to get a list published of the companies that are participating. There is just a little something extra within the product that is made in the USA and supports our troops.