Erase or Erase Pro first? - AnabolicMinds.com

Erase or Erase Pro first?

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

Erase or Erase Pro first?

I recently purchased a stack of PES's Erase and BPS's Endosurge from NP and then I won a bottle of Erase Pro from PES. My question is do I run the Erase and Endo and then run the erase pro after that, or try buy another Endo to run with the erase pro and run them back to back, or or get another Endo and do one run take a month off and then do the other run.
    Also should I'm running a stack of Natural T and DAA right now for 45 days and will be up in the next week, should I take a break or dive right into my Endo and erase stack. My goals are basically to lean out a little while keeping or gaining a little strength and muscle mass. My diet is right on and I work out 4 days a week and play bball league 2 other nights with Friday as a rest day. Thanks for any help and how have others experiences with Endo and erase been?

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  175 lbs.

I would take a 4 week break then hit 8 week stack, 4 wks of erase +endo then 4 wks erase pro and endo! That would be an awesome run. If your goal is to lean out you could try alphamine your last 4 weeks also!
    "It's not because of that, It's not because of money
    Works in my blood, And I kill cause I'm HUNGRY"
    --Rob Bailey and The Hustle Standard
  3. Elite Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hawk87 View Post
    I would take a 4 week break then hit 8 week stack, 4 wks of erase +endo then 4 wks erase pro and endo! That would be an awesome run. If your goal is to lean out you could try alphamine your last 4 weeks also!
    I would do this. You could then be able to see if 3 caps of Erase is fine before trying Erase Pro and then easily be able to see added benefits over the second four weeks with Erase Pro over Erase.
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by bolt10 View Post
    I would do this. You could then be able to see if 3 caps of Erase is fine before trying Erase Pro and then easily be able to see added benefits over the second four weeks with Erase Pro over Erase.
    agreed
    Hardcore Supps for the Hardcore Trainer
    Use Discount Code AM20 To Save 20% At www.ironflexsupps.com

5. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  158 lbs.

Certainly agree with everyone. Regardless of what you stack with Erase or EP, do Erase first. You can assess your tolerance with Erase and adjust if needed. With EP it's all or nothing as you take 1 concentrated cap. At least you can work your way up with Erase first.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I doubt that the OP will need 3 caps of Erase per day along the Endosurge. 1-2 caps per day will be plenty to see benefits.
    M.Ed. Ex Phys
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.

Alrighty, I will take 4 weeks off and then dive into Erase and Endo and the into EP but my next question is should I buy another Endo or do you guys have a better suggestion to run with the EP? Thanks for all the help.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. USP Test Powder and Erase or erase pro?
    By Invictus21 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-22-2012, 06:08 AM
  2. How to Take Erase (or Erase Pro) for PCT?
    By Harry Seaward in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-04-2012, 06:51 PM
  3. Erase (or Erase Pro) vs. Triazole
    By John33 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 01:27 PM
  4. Erase or Erase Pro for libido boost?
    By hawaiijedi in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-26-2012, 02:58 PM
  5. Erase or Erase Pro