Erase or Erase Pro first?

bardio

bardio

Awards
I recently purchased a stack of PES's Erase and BPS's Endosurge from NP and then I won a bottle of Erase Pro from PES. My question is do I run the Erase and Endo and then run the erase pro after that, or try buy another Endo to run with the erase pro and run them back to back, or or get another Endo and do one run take a month off and then do the other run.
Also should I'm running a stack of Natural T and DAA right now for 45 days and will be up in the next week, should I take a break or dive right into my Endo and erase stack. My goals are basically to lean out a little while keeping or gaining a little strength and muscle mass. My diet is right on and I work out 4 days a week and play bball league 2 other nights with Friday as a rest day. Thanks for any help and how have others experiences with Endo and erase been?

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
I would take a 4 week break then hit 8 week stack, 4 wks of erase +endo then 4 wks erase pro and endo! That would be an awesome run. If your goal is to lean out you could try alphamine your last 4 weeks also!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would take a 4 week break then hit 8 week stack, 4 wks of erase +endo then 4 wks erase pro and endo! That would be an awesome run. If your goal is to lean out you could try alphamine your last 4 weeks also!
I would do this. You could then be able to see if 3 caps of Erase is fine before trying Erase Pro and then easily be able to see added benefits over the second four weeks with Erase Pro over Erase. :thumbsup:

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would do this. You could then be able to see if 3 caps of Erase is fine before trying Erase Pro and then easily be able to see added benefits over the second four weeks with Erase Pro over Erase. :thumbsup:
agreed

FitnessXtrm

FitnessXtrm

Awards
Certainly agree with everyone. Regardless of what you stack with Erase or EP, do Erase first. You can assess your tolerance with Erase and adjust if needed. With EP it's all or nothing as you take 1 concentrated cap. At least you can work your way up with Erase first.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I doubt that the OP will need 3 caps of Erase per day along the Endosurge. 1-2 caps per day will be plenty to see benefits.

bardio

bardio

Awards
Alrighty, I will take 4 weeks off and then dive into Erase and Endo and the into EP but my next question is should I buy another Endo or do you guys have a better suggestion to run with the EP? Thanks for all the help.