Huge props to Millenium Sports Technologies~

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I have to say how impressed I am by this company and their supplement line. I've been studying neurobiology, pharmacology and neuro science for 2 years and during this time have become familiar with the best of the best in terms of supplement ingredients and their overall effects on brain and body health. MST's products are nothing short of perfection when it comes to formulas, ingredients and cost. Frankly if their products were twice the cost of their current, it would still be worth it. The MVP/ZMK combination uses the best versions of each vitamin/mineral, has just the right amount of each, and if people only knew how many dissorders/diseases this combination can cure and prevent from autism, Parkinson's and ADHD and depression. Hands down the best multi/mineral out there, IMO. The EFA blend CLO-Mega 369 covers all bases for essential fatty acids and I'm thoroughly impressed by the addition of 1000mg of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, something you don't see too often in EFA blends. Combined with Tonalin CLA, combined with Lecithin, GLA, EPA and DHA it's one of the most complete bends out there. Their cordyceps products are absolutely superb! I discovered the benefits of this amazing fungus several months ago and they put it to perfect use in their Cordygen5 and other blends. The benefits of this ingredient alone is powerful enough to cure one of the most debilitating diseases from CFS, diabetes and depression.
Again, MST deserves more reputation, credit, recognition and positive feedback than I could give for any other company out there. When thy design a supplement, they put more research and thought into it than most other companies I've worked with. Keep up the excellent work guys. freQ~

Nugget5

Awards
Are you a secret rep for them or something??

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
If you like cordygen5 try the Cordygen VO2 ultra. It's one of my favorite all time supps.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
I've always wondered why MST doesn't get much discussion.

Although I never got all those samples I applied for... :33:

domore

Awards
They are supposed to have a nootropic product coming out.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
MST is deffinately a top quality company. I loved both their Cordygen5 and MVP/ZMK. That multi vit/mineral combo is hands down the best I have ever encountered.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
I'm just started using ZMK.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
They're solid and don't engage in forum shenanigans which is why many have't heard of them.

Their cordy products are great. Very interested in a noot from them.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Their greens product is top notch, as is mvp, zmk, and somnidren gh ultra.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cre02, v02,RPG, MVP/ZMK, greens, Somidren are the bees knees

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

zv3

zv3

Awards
I had posted about how impressed I was with all their Codycep products as I now have them all I think. They are ALL great products.

This company pretty much got me back into doing cardio, which I pretty much hate, but their products actually make it, dare I say, FUN to jog and do cardio again! Millenium does not advertise much, which is a good thing.

All their stuff appears to be cutting-edge and I just purchased Ragnarok Ultra Caffeine Free from the Planet, which I still have yet to get but the ingredient profile is probably the best I've ever seen besides the Omega Ultra profile.

I pretty much judge pre workouts by their use (or lack of Caffeine and Creatine Monohydrate, which I am not fond of either of these ingredients) and this does not have either from what I see, just
high quality creatines.

Their stuff is not cheap, but if you catch a sale on the Planet then you can get it for a good price, which I stock up on. Great company in my opinion.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I had posted about how impressed I was with all their Codycep products as I now have them all I think. They are ALL great products.

This company pretty much got me back into doing cardio, which I pretty much hate, but their products actually make it, dare I say, FUN
to jog and do cardio again! Millenium does not advertise much, which is a good thing.

All their stuff appears to be cutting-edge and I just purchased Ragnarok Ultra Caffeine Free from the Planet, which I still have yet to get but
the ingredient profile is probably the best I've ever seen besides the Omega Ultra profile. I pretty much judge pre workouts by their use (or lack
of Caffeine and Creatine Monohydrate, which I am not fond of either of these ingredients) and this does not have either from what I see, just
high quality creatines.

Their stuff is not cheap, but if you catch a sale on the Planet then you can get it for a good price, which I stock up on. Great company
in my opinion.
They put their money and products where their mouth is... Great Co.

Love every single product from them

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
NitroCeps is back in stock and is still at sale price of 13.96!!!! I always looked at it and wanted to try it, but never had the money. It looked great as a NO product with a little testboost/PDE-5 inhibition thrown in for good measure and, of course, the cordygen blend. I wanted to get several bottles when the New Year's sale started, but could only grab 2 bottles before they sold out, but now they are back.

I just grabbed 4 more bottles; these are just an absolute steal at 14 dollars a pop. Whether with creatine, stims, pre-workouts, or test boosters, I think these things will stack well with anything I have in my stash. Next paycheck I might go for a couple CRE O2s and Cordygen5s to go with them.

Link for anyone looking for them: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/millennium-sport-technologies/nitroceps-120-tabs.html

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
While I agree with all the comments in here regarding the quality of mst's product line- there customer service is very lacking. I recently had a jug of somnidren go bad(opened it and it was black goo inside, instead of powder), and can not even get a response from their CS department. Pretty disappointing.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
While I agree with all the comments in here regarding the quality of mst's product line- there customer service is very lacking. I recently had a jug of somnidren go bad(opened it and it was black goo inside, instead of powder), and can not even get a response from their CS department. Pretty disappointing.
was this problem ever resolved? I will inform the president and owner of the company asap if not. We nearly never get complaints about our customer service so this is very saddening to hear. Let me know if you heard back and if it was taken care of. If it was not, I will somehow get it taken care of for you, even if I have to send you one of my personal bottles.