Alpha-GPC users get in here!

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
I first discovered this nootropic by accident 2 years go. It's been hands down one of the best supplements I've used for all around performance, mental and physical, growth hormone boosting, cognitive function and sometimes for manic states. I wanted to hear some other users opinions, stacks and experiences with this amazing substance that I dont believe gets the recognition it deserves. freQ~

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
It boosts acetylcholine levels nicely. Stack with ALCAR and ALA.

ALPA GPC dose gets expensive at 600-800mg which is the dose that is proven to aid in increasing growth hormone levels too.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Do you have bipolar disorder? Curious as to what has worked for you from a clinical standpoint.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Do you have bipolar disorder? Curious as to what has worked for you from a clinical standpoint.
Me or the OP?

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

rhizome

Awards
It boosts acetylcholine levels nicely. Stack with ALCAR and ALA.

ALPA GPC dose gets expensive at 600-800mg which is the dose that is proven to aid in increasing growth hormone levels too.

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
The increase in gh was statistically signficant, but not clinically relevent - delta 4 ng/ml at peak.

Hawk87

Hawk87

Awards
I use it to help with studying for school or take before tests. I take it with ALCAR, Demiurge, and coffee. Woks amazing!!

squatting

Banned
Awards
I first discovered this nootropic by accident 2 years go. It's been hands down one of the best supplements I've used for all around performance, mental and physical, growth hormone boosting, cognitive function and sometimes for manic states. I wanted to hear some other users opinions, stacks and experiences with this amazing substance that I dont believe gets the recognition it deserves. freQ~
which supplement u use? i used to take endoamp max, trying find a alt.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
The increase in gh was statistically signficant, but not clinically relevent - delta 4 ng/ml at peak.
Hi rhizome.

Runner, I was referring to OP since he said it helped him deal with manic episodes.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used upwards of a gram per day stacked with 4-5 cups of green tea (spread evenly) while working a very stressful and detail heavy job. Seemed to help with motivation while negating the stress a bit. Helped with remembering details while managing 50 projects at a time(ie, impossible task). Kept mental energy levels high.

Now that I'm not in a stressful job situation, 300 mg everyday seems to give me insomnia so I take EOD.

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hi rhizome.

Runner, I was referring to OP since he said it helped him deal with manic episodes.
Yes I've got a few diagnoses, ADD, bipolar, blah blah. Been on Adderall for about 2 years, nicotine was about the only thing that helped with manic episodes until I found Alpha-GPC.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Yes I've got a few diagnoses, ADD, bipolar, blah blah. Been on Adderall for about 2 years, nicotine was about the only thing that helped with manic episodes until I found Alpha-GPC.
Hmm, odd choice of medications for bipolar. Have you tried a mood stabilizer or lithium?

freqfly

freqfly

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, odd choice of medications for bipolar. Have you tried a mood stabilizer or lithium?
Tried lithium and my kidneys hated me for it. Docs put me on Abilify which lasted about 2 months before I was crawling out of my skin. Currently on Mirtazapine which is an antidepressant with some mood stabilizing effects, along with Adderall. Frankly want to be off both of them this year, get back to anabolics, supplements and the gym as my antidepressant and daily motivation. Just been going through some crazy sh*t the last 2 years and these meds really pulled me out of a funk. Granted they are certainly a crutch, 4 years ago if I could look into the future I'd kick my own ass for falling off from the gym and going the med route; but it is what it is. Been years since I've even looked on the forums until this week, amazing the motivation it brings back to get back in the game. Sorry for the rant, but one thing I recall about being on here is its theraputic talking with bros with similar issues who shae the love for bodybuilding, better than any therapist, lol.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Tried lithium and my kidneys hated me for it. Docs put me on Abilify which lasted about 2 months before I was crawling out of my skin. Currently on Mirtazapine which is an antidepressant with some mood stabilizing effects, along with Adderall. Frankly want to be off both of them this year, get back to anabolics, supplements and the gym as my antidepressant and daily motivation. Just been going through some crazy sh*t the last 2 years and these meds really pulled me out of a funk. Granted they are certainly a crutch, 4 years ago if I could look into the future I'd kick my own ass for falling off from the gym and going the med route; but it is what it is. Been years since I've even looked on the forums until this week, amazing the motivation it brings back to get back in the game. Sorry for the rant, but one thing I recall about being on here is its theraputic talking with bros with similar issues who shae the love for bodybuilding, better than any therapist, lol.
Respect brother, I know it isn't easy.