Arms getting too pumped during workouts...

Type O Hero

Type O Hero

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm on a stack of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA

Anyway, in the gym, after I get going, my muscles get waaay pumped, ESPECIALLY my arms. Yeah, it's nice to have big arms in the gym, but it's almost to the point where it's annoying.

Feels great, just kind of gets in the way of things.

Anything I can do differently? And I don't really want to take any product specifically for this, even though I'm pretty sure something like that doesn't even exist lol

Thanks guys!

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Are you doing a lot of high-rep ranges? Usually this isn't as big of an issue if you stick to lower rep (6-8) ranges.

What's your pre-workout nutrition like? Working out fasted should help decrease these effects as well.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does your current program look like (training split, goals, and rep ranges)?

zv3

zv3

Awards
Right now I'm on a stack of Erase/EndoSurge/DAA

Anyway, in the gym, after I get going, my muscles get waaay pumped, ESPECIALLY my arms. Yeah, it's nice to have big arms in the gym, but it's almost to the point where it's annoying.

Feels great, just kind of gets in the way of things.

Anything I can do differently? And I don't really want to take any product specifically for this, even though I'm pretty sure something like that doesn't even exist lol

Thanks guys!
Your kidding, right? I would KILL to have this problem! I don't even know if even massive pumps could ever limit my range of motion, but I am not where I want to be anyway.