Pre-Workout

Waldo1090

Awards
I am currently looking for a new pre-workout. I took Jack3d for a while, but it made me a little to jittery, I didn't like it. I am currently using Quickfire, and it's alright, but doesn't give to much pump. Any suggestions on something to try? I want something with big pump, and that won't leave jittery.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am currently looking for a new pre-workout. I took Jack3d for a while, but it made me a little to jittery, I didn't like it. I am currently using Quickfire, and it's alright, but doesn't give to much pump. Any suggestions on something to try? I want something with big pump, and that won't leave jittery.
Jack3d micro is now available. It's a very low stim (in comparison to OG jack3d) has been awesome for myself. I can take 2 scoops around 3-4 and haven't had much issue with sleeping by 9pm. Avi pic is from a nice lil jack3d micro/versa-1 stack a few hours post workout ;-)

Another option is purus labs condense

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Prodigy has had some great reviews it gives some crazy focus and we have fruit punch, watermelon, and blueberry. The pump is always nice from it as well...we also offer free custom diet plans with proof of purchase of any of our products

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade and or ConDense
Prodigy
EnduraPro which kicked ass for non stim
Alphamine

Any of these plus Swoll-N

If you want PRs all day... Muscle Marinade is IT!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^^ muscle marinade for someone who is stim sensitive?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Didnt catch that... ConDense
Or just go with non stim
Endurapro
Focus xt
Swoll-n
Hemavol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Didnt catch that... ConDense
Or just go with non stim
Endurapro
Focus xt
Swoll-n
Hemavol
LOL no worries, I just would've felt bad for the guy had he taken a full scoop...he wouldn't been up for days! MM is a very potent product. I try to steer stim sensitive people away from Maximize Intense for the same reason.

While most people LOVE their stims, if you get someone who is sensitive too stimmed up, they're going to have a baaaad day.

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
He may not be stim sensitive ...most people including myself can handle any pre and the EC stack with ease but when it comes to 1,3D like in jack3d it killed me and made me jittery and crash....

You want the best of both worlds try

Prodigy+Hemavol
Condense+swoll-N
Prodigy+swoll-N
Condense or muscle marinade+Hemavol

^^^any if these combos are killer from my experience

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
He may not be stim sensitive ...most people including myself can handle any pre and the EC stack with ease but when it comes to 1,3D like in jack3d it killed me and made me jittery and crash....

Prodigy+Hemavol
Condense+swoll-N
Prodigy+swoll-N

This exactly

UCSMiami

UCSMiami

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What would be the key ingredient or ingredients to look for in a pre-workout supplement? I mean besides caffeine and especially if somone did not want to have any what folk call "stim dick"-There was a specific chemical ingredient associated with that.

L-arginine, alanine, taurine, glutamine--Those correct? What else?

Nugget5

Awards
OP I would look into some dr. Jekyll or possibly some ON Pre-

if you are looking for stim free two great products are MAN body octane and AppNut NOuptake

EDIT: what you would be looking for is; Citrulline or Cit-Malate, norvaline and agmatine to name a few

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established

Prodigy+Hemavol
Condense+swoll-N
Prodigy+swoll-N

Good info. From the threads I've read all of these are getting great reviews. I've used only Prodigy and I love it, but there are other pre workout products out there that I like as well. Since getting with PNI though I'm only liking Prodigy more and more.

I recommend getting a couple pre workouts actually and switching up which one you use.

02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
OP, I would highly reccomend our Volatile Pre Workout. I am in the same boat, I want pumps without the stimmed out feeling. I love volatile for this reason. Pumps are great, energy is good, focus I at a good level. Check out some logs and see what you think about it.

Black Mo

Black Mo

Awards
I have been using a PWO called Volatile. I work out at 6pm and have not had an issue getting to sleep around 10:30 or 11:00. It has 2 forms of creatine and tastes great. I have been dosing at 1 3/4 scoops for almost 3 months now and have not built up a tolerance. Feel free to search on this forum or do a google search for volatile pre workout.

Good Luck!

tank316

tank316

Awards
  • Established
I'm switching back and fourth myself
Prodigy to EFX's K-Otic
just ordered some Volatile

K-Otic does seem to keep me up a bit later then normal, but nothing serious. Prodigy, I noticed that my sleep time is normal.
Cant wait to try Volatile though.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Muscle Feast Anabolic Ignite is an awesome non stim preworkout. Or you can't go wrong with Omegas Ultima. Those are two of my all time favorites.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I'm switching back and fourth myself
Prodigy to EFX's K-Otic
just ordered some Volatile

K-Otic does seem to keep me up a bit later then normal, but nothing serious. Prodigy, I noticed that my sleep time is normal.
Cant wait to try Volatile though.
I've used K-Otic as well. In fact, I have some samples left from Luke. I usually use Prodigy 3-4 days per week and another pre on the the other 2 days and K-Otic is one of them. I like mixing it with Karbolyn.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maximize Intense 1/2 Scoop + 1 Scoop Hemavol.. will last you forever and IMO, can not be compared to anything else. The reviews on both, easily speak for themselves.

Mike

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Condense
Prodigy
Focus xt
Hemavol

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check out PowerMax it provides really clean energy that doesnt leave you jittery or over stimmed but provides more then enough kick. It has been getting some great reviews at other forums so far. The tagline speaks for itself "PowerMax: Stop tweaking and start performing".

If you shoot me your address ill send over some free samples so that you can give it a try!

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out PowerMax it provides really clean energy that doesnt leave you jittery or over stimmed but provides more then enough kick. It has been getting some great reviews at other forums so far. The tagline speaks for itself "PowerMax: Stop tweaking and start performing".

If you shoot me your address ill send over some free samples so that you can give it a try!
I'll be the judge of this :p

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
OP I would look into some dr. Jekyll or possibly some ON Pre-

if you are looking for stim free two great products are MAN body octane and AppNut NOuptake

EDIT: what you would be looking for is; Citrulline or Cit-Malate, norvaline and agmatine to name a few
I have used Jekyll and can vouch for it. It only has 100 mg's of caffeine per scoop, so it's enough to get you going but not too much. The rest of the formula is on point. Hemavol by itself or stacked with a low-stim supplement is great too.