DL logging BPS Vanillean!!!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
And some more info on the Product!! Enjoy!

SnYMt.jpg

BPS' NEW Vanillean: Top Of The Line Thermogenic Fat Buner!

Vanillean is a revolutionary new thermogenic product from BPS. Vanillean is a powerful thermogenic that offers an innovative approach to fat burning! By targeting the activation of several thermoregulatory receptors, Vanillean causes a massive release of stored fatty acids from fat cells, forcing your body to then burn it ALL as heat and energy. Burning fat without the use of jittery stimulants, Vanillean supports rapid and the most effective approach to fat loss!

Vanillean manipulates the body’s thermoregulatory sensors to trick the body into thinking it requires dramatic energy expenditure in order to balance out the body’s temperature and maintain ideal conditions. Hot and cold at the same time, the body turns to its primary fuel source – body fat – to try to bring itself into balance.

This effect is all illusion, however. Using herbal and other extracts, we are able to trick the body into burning significant fat stores to both generate heat, and cool the body at the same time. Combined with a potent vasodilation activity, Vanillean results in rapid fat loss without the use of stimulants, and without uncomfortable side effects.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm definitely interested! I've been looking for some safer products for my gf (I have higher standards for what she ingests than myself lol). Might end up having her use this in her prep for our Miami trip. Good luck

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
I'm definitely interested! I've been looking for some safer products for my gf (I have higher standards for what she ingests than myself lol). Might end up having her use this in her prep for our Miami trip. Good luck
Yeah, I hear ya. This is the first fat burner I've ever used so I'm excited to see how it works. So far so good.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very cool, seems like you picked a great one to start with. I've been around long enough to know I actually hate supplements (re:99% of them) lol Vanillean may just be worth the $$ though, we shall see.

Whats the diet / training split looking like?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Very cool, seems like you picked a great one to start with. I've been around long enough to know I actually hate supplements (re:99% of them) lol Vanillean may just be worth the $$ though, we shall see.

Whats the diet / training split looking like?
I actually am going to try to stay at the 1800 cal diet but I'm getting a huge appetite suppression already. So ill adjust as I go, I'm not able to go to the gym as often as I want but I would like to go at least 3 times a week for about an hour or so every time. Ill put up my workout plan soon so you can see what I work on. You could also check out my other log in the grabbing section "DangerDaves girlfriends quest to awesomeness" is the title.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Here's the work out plan I'm on and have been on for the last month or two since I started. I add as I go if I feel i need a bigger load out for the day.

111.png

I didn't end up going to the gym yesterday, But most likely will today, I did however go on a nice Mile run yesterday. Couldn't tell any difference, which is a great thing!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Just a fair warning.. Make sure you have plenty of water or something to drink when you take your dose, because I did and it gave me crazy bad heart burn. Lesson Learned.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
A very well rounded routine. Definitely subbed for the fun!
Thanks for Subbing! Good to have you. I'm gonna go ahead and post my before pics up, even though there already on my other log. Enjoy!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
fixed.jpg

fixed2.jpg

new.jpg

These were taken a few weeks ago, so body hasn't changed much.

HAMinTheTrap

Awards
Just me or this thread just got way hotter the last few posts?!

:10:

:hitit:

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Thanks For subbing guys. :) Look forward to giving you all the updates!

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
You're pretty lean already - do you have a specific weight or bodyfat goal that your are shooting for?
Thanks, I have no idea what my bf is right now or what my goal would be. When I started I weighed 121 I'm 116 right now and my goal is 105.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Day 5.

I've been taking my doses everyday as recommended, 3 times a day. Morning, Lunch and Dinner. Haven't made it to the gym just yet but am going to try my hardest to get to one tomorrow.

I'm starting to get used to the change in body temp, and can barley notice the sides anymore accept the fact that I wake up sweating just about every morning. I still get antsy from time to time, but I'm getting a little better at ignoring it.

Will update again tomorrow after the gym!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I have no idea what my bf is right now or what my goal would be. When I started I weighed 121 I'm 116 right now and my goal is 105.
Do NOT focus on your weight, focus on a BF%. You will gain muscle with the lifting, so as you drop BF you will gain muscle weight. Also use the mirror, just because the scale says 115lbs you may have made TREMENDOUS strides overall.

Good Luck

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Do NOT focus on your weight, focus on a BF%. You will gain muscle with the lifting, so as you drop BF you will gain muscle weight. Also use the mirror, just because the scale says 115lbs you may have made TREMENDOUS strides overall.

Good Luck
He makes a great point. It may be hard not to pay attention to the number on the scale, but if you're looking leaner/fitter, that's even better than just weighing a specific number.

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Ok he does have a really good point but how do you track body fat? I kinda feel stupid asking that question..

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Ok he does have a really good point but how do you track body fat? I kinda feel stupid asking that question..
Any gym can do it with calipers OR you can use the mirror for a rough judgement. Calipers don't lie like the electric BF scales.... yikes.

Anyway... my gf is interested in trying this out. Any word on progress thus far?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Any gym can do it with calipers OR you can use the mirror for a rough judgement. Calipers don't lie like the electric BF scales.... yikes.

Anyway... my gf is interested in trying this out. Any word on progress thus far?
I got my body fat measured a long time ago, I was at 17% and what is she interested in? The Vanillean?

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
Some how it looks like my logs got split up into 2 with the same name. One under supplements and one under supplements and reviews.. For more ingot you would have to check out the other one. Sorry about this kinda weird that this happened.