Disappointed with Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro.

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. That blows.. I am really loving my ABE + Testabolan V.2 + Intimidate.. unreal gains from supplements!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    Well seeing that 7-keto DHEA reaches peak plasma concentrations in 2.2 hours, and it has a elimination half-life of it is 2.17 hours. There is no accumulation with repeated dosing. So with twice daily dosing, should reach a steady state plasma level in 11 hours.. But that was just for the active metabolite, EP has other ingredients to sustain what 7-keto DHEA does.. As in Boerhaavia diffusa, has SERM like properties. And Euonymus alatus has shown in vitro to inhibit the aromatase enzyme OG Erase was more for versatility since it only contains 7-Keto DHEA @ 25mg per capsule. I've used OG Erase and love every bit of it but i have noticed better results with spaced out dosing. As for EP, i have not used it yet but have done my homework on it. Some people say its better and some rather use OG Erase. Its all personal choice really. If i had the same result with a supp and had to chose 1 pill over 3. I would definitely rather pop 1 pill.
    Well, not to disagree here, but just wanted to toss my 2c out there.

    I am on anxiety medication, supposedly has a half life of 18-50 hours and should stay in your system for that long; I'm supposed to have 50mg daily and in my system at all times, but I was also instructed to take it in 2 doses of 25 rather than all at once, even though there is plenty of a half life to be maintained with a single 50mg dose.

    I thought it was annoying at first because that meant having to carry it with me everywhere I went, so I would eventually take a 50mg dose when I knew I was going to be out for an extended time, and even though I had taken the recommended daily dosage, I would feel anxiety symptoms that I would not have were I to have taken the 2 doses, if that makes sense.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by bla55 View Post
    Well, not to disagree here, but just wanted to toss my 2c out there.

    I am on anxiety medication, supposedly has a half life of 18-50 hours and should stay in your system for that long; I'm supposed to have 50mg daily and in my system at all times, but I was also instructed to take it in 2 doses of 25 rather than all at once, even though there is plenty of a half life to be maintained with a single 50mg dose.

    I thought it was annoying at first because that meant having to carry it with me everywhere I went, so I would eventually take a 50mg dose when I knew I was going to be out for an extended time, and even though I had taken the recommended daily dosage, I would feel anxiety symptoms that I would not have were I to have taken the 2 doses, if that makes sense.
    I haven't tried EP yet, but I absolutely love the versatility of OG Erase! I was just explaining to him why it was 1 pill, with the active metabolite of 7-oxo DHEA. What anxiety meds are you on? Tricyclic/MAOIs/SSRIs?

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post

    Lol its not.. it is a further metabolite of 7-Keto DHEA, and is the result when a single bond on the A ring between carbons 3 and 4 is turned into a double bond.
    Strong post.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Bamski View Post
    I haven't tried EP yet, but I absolutely love the versatility of OG Erase! I was just explaining to him why it was 1 pill, with the active metabolite of 7-oxo DHEA. What anxiety meds are you on? Tricyclic/MAOIs/SSRIs?
    Its a Benzodiazepine, not sure if that answers your question, prescribed when I had some Anxiety issues due to stimulant (caffeine) withdrawal.

    And I wasn't bashing the comment on liking OG erase nor EP, I actually enjoy Erase as well, although the convenience of EP does sound fairly nice as well. Personally I enjoy taking the OG a bit more because I get dry sore joints fairly easily so I can play around with dosage depending on my responses to it.
    Androhard + Andromass Log
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/182038-so-i-decided.html
    •   
       


  6. Ep has made a difference for me I wish I could run it with anabeta elite but lack of funds prevents me from doing so. But I have seen a difference in my workouts and body since I starter on ep. I guess some supplements just work for some and for some they dont. By the way I only take I pill a day and my joints have been fine.

  7. Quote Originally Posted by davidmma View Post
    Ep has made a difference for me I wish I could run it with anabeta elite but lack of funds prevents me from doing so. But I have seen a difference in my workouts and body since I starter on ep. I guess some supplements just work for some and for some they dont. By the way I only take I pill a day and my joints have been fine.
    Thanks for the feedback and very glad you are enjoying erase pro.

    We haven't heard a lot of people having zero results, but it does happen.
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

  8. Quote Originally Posted by BPjohn123 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback and very glad you are enjoying erase pro.

    We haven't heard a lot of people having zero results, but it does happen.
    I find it hard to believe myself. I honestly think its people's expectations being way out of wack. But there usually is some level of non responders to most things.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Erase Pro stacked with Anabeta Elite or after?
    By jmc9 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-25-2013, 10:35 PM
  2. Anabeta elite/daa/erase pro
    By shaun929 in forum PES
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-24-2013, 06:46 PM
  3. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 04:32 PM
  4. Any thoughts on Anabeta Elite and Erase Pro stack?
    By awickham544 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 06-08-2012, 09:08 AM
  5. Leaning out with USPLabs and PES (C20 and Erase Pro)
    By nokkT in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 05-15-2012, 10:02 AM
Log in
Log in