Dosing Help! Genomyx DCP + BPS Vanillean

squatting

Banned
Awards
I was looking for a stim-free fat burning stack and I picked Vanillean/DCP...

Vanillean

Carvacrol/Allyl Isothiocyanate 1 mg
Capsaicin HCI 1 mg
Raspberry Ketones 150 mg
Zingerone 50 mg
Evodiamine 25 mg
Piperine 20% 15 mg
Vanillin 50 mg

Calls for 1 cap 3 times a day 30 minutes prior to meals

DCP

Tetradecylthioacetic Acid 250mg
Salvia Miltiorrhiza Extract (Standardized For 40% Mixed Tanshinones) 250mg
Propionyl-L-Carnitine 300mg
Potassium Pyruvate 300mg
Raspberry Ketones 100mg

Calls for 2 capsules 3 times daily

---

How would you dose these supplements? Any issues taking them together? My only issue I see would be the amount of RK i'll be getting from taking both these supplements???

Thank You

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take 1 VL + 2 DCP first thing in the morning, same thing pre-workout and then again one more time later in the day. I have never used VL, but love DCP.

Honestly the higher dosing of the RK should be beneficial (typical dosing of bulk RK is .5g three times per day).

squatting

Banned
Awards
I'd take 1 VL + 2 DCP first thing in the morning, same thing pre-workout and then again one more time later in the day. I have never used VL, but love DCP.

Honestly the higher dosing of the RK should be beneficial (typical dosing of bulk RK is .5g three times per day).
thanks homie! any thoughts on VL on paper? thoughts on the stack itself? good idea o not ?

thanks again

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Check out my current log on VL it's made by a great formulator so I'm sure it's very well worth the money :)

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Perfect dosing and like Bolt said the higher the dosing on RK's the better IMO.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks homie! any thoughts on VL on paper? thoughts on the stack itself? good idea o not ?

thanks again
Looks interesting. Big fan of the formulator and have seen some good feedback already (and it is affordable). I like the idea of this stack.