Awards
Can y'all lead me the way to some good ones? Thanks

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can u stack it with TTA-500 ?
Yeah I'm stacking mine with PNI thermadex this spring I'm pretty excited they seem like they will have great synergy together plus thermadex is only 20$

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can always run adipose annihilation v2 with it as well

Vanillean pre meals. And then aav2 post meal

They will e synergistic. Also get a great dose of the capsaicin / capsaicinoids which really burn up that fat

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
can u stack it with TTA-500 ?
That's a great non stim as well as green coffee bean, green tea and thyrocaps. The small amounts of caffeine in green tea and such should Not be an issue

squatting

Banned
Awards
Don't use it bro it was just a joke sorry I forgot your new to this stuff lol leave DNP to the pros or the risk takers...focus on diet and training and reach your goals
u just confused the hell out of me right now man haha

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
u just confused the hell out of me right now man haha
Lol just disregard DNP all together forget I ever mentioned it lol just so you know since your new if you show proof of purchase of a PNI product you get set up with a custom diet plan for free just have to email the proof to myself or Eric or
Chad ([email protected] or [email protected])

squatting

Banned
Awards
Lol just disregard DNP all together forget I ever mentioned it lol just so you know since your new if you show proof of purchase of a PNI product you get set up with a custom diet plan for free just have to email the proof to myself or Eric
Sounds good thanks and yea DNP is far from non stim haha

Just saw the profile

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
4 caps daily of Reduce XT + 4 caps daily of SS Forskolin will do wonders ;)

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Lol just disregard DNP all together forget I ever mentioned it lol just so you know since your new if you show proof of purchase of a PNI product you get set up with a custom diet plan for free just have to email the proof to myself or Eric or
Chad ([email protected] or [email protected])
So If I buy a good stash of Paragon and Prodigy...you and/or Coach Broser will train me and sketch me a diet plan :)?

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I'm stacking mine with PNI thermadex this spring I'm pretty excited they seem like they will have great synergy together plus thermadex is only 20$

Through what MOA do you believe these two items to have synergy? I'm interested

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wow dtrain...blast from the past seeing you post big guy. Hope everything's been good.

Just ordered 4bottles of Vanillean today with some iForce multi and a few other odds ends...pretty excited to try it.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Not enough love for Decimate in this thread. DCP and Reduce XT (now that LX changed formulas) aren't exactly slouches either.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Wow dtrain...blast from the past seeing you post big guy. Hope everything's been good.

Just ordered 4bottles of Vanillean today with some iForce multi and a few other odds ends...pretty excited to try it.
What's up man? I'm still kicking it. Life happened and I a took a break.,

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
What would be the best way to dose? 1/1/1/1/ or 2/1/1? Does it matter?
1/1/1/1.

Subjectively, forskolin + 7-keto reduces my appetite, so if you're cutting, try dosing 30 minutes before meals.

I personally do:

1. Upon Rising
2. Pre-Preworkout Meal
3. Pre-Postworkout Meal
4. Pre-bed

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I really like Exchange by ALR and have had clients have good results from that. I've also heard good things about Lean Xtreme.,

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I'm about to try Thermadex for the first time here shortly. Have to figure out if/when I'm going to compete again and Thermadex will be the first thing I add.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I really like Exchange by ALR and have had clients have good results from that. I've also heard good things about Lean Xtreme.,
Based on the doses in Exchange, it should do nothing.

Dewey99

Dewey99

Awards
Lean Xtreme was great, but they have removed the 7-OH from the formula. That lessens its appeal in my eyes.

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it...added 4 bottles (2 for me, and 2 for gf)...adding it to my stack. Looking to see what it's all about!
It will make you hot and cold. It amplifies the feeling of both. You will sweat and shiver.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lean Xtreme was great, but they have removed the 7-OH from the formula. That lessens its appeal in my eyes.
Thus we Have reduce xt: )

DangerLace

DangerLace

Awards
There's a few of us logging BPS Vanillean on here. Including me, you guys have any questions about how it's working or the sides with it come over to my log and I'm sure I can answer your questions!

squatting

Banned
Awards
There's a few of us logging BPS Vanillean on here. Including me, you guys have any questions about how it's working or the sides with it come over to my log and I'm sure I can answer your questions!
Thank u got mines friday

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
sns tta-500 or reduce xt!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ive liked Lean Xtreme the most for a non-stim fat burner, i have yet to try the new formula but if its from DS you know its going to be awesome!