Trying to find a tub of "original" grape Craze

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Trying to find a tub of "original" grape Craze

I purchased a tub of Berry Lemonade Craze a few months ago and have felt absolutely nothing from taking it, even when mixing and drinking 2 scoops or more. Along with many other people, I have heard that the "original" batch of grape Craze is much more effective than what is being called "new" Craze. Therefore, I've been trying to hunt down and order a tub of "original" grape Craze (with trimethylglycine listed as the first ingredient). Does anyone know of any online vendors that are still selling any "old" batches of Craze? Alternatively, is there anyone out there who has a tub they'd be willing to sell?

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Anyone out there?
  3. Registered User

I'm searching for some myself bro. If I come across any, I'll shoot you a PM.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Thanks. Good luck!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by abot View Post
    I'm searching for some myself bro. If I come across any, I'll shoot you a PM.
    BTW, have you personally had a chance to compare the two versions of Craze? Is the original formula really that much more effective?
  6. Registered User

I stocked up on the OG 1205094 EXP 05/15 from an online store based in Ireland (Last batch prior to label change they said).

They are now sold out , however I may be willing to part with 1 or 2 tubs for the right price......would have to be worth my while though!
  7. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    BTW, have you personally had a chance to compare the two versions of Craze? Is the original formula really that much more effective?
    Good God, yes!

The Strawberry swirl I tried made me end my workout early, feel 'lost' in the gym, no focus and paranoid when I got home. The Berry Lemonade - ziltch. The OG - tunnel vision , mood uplift, pain reduction/no lactic acid effects, strength gain..on top of the world feeling.

The shaking the tub thing is true. My first ever tub of the OG when it first came out - I dug a scoop out from right at the bottom and almost had a panic attack - it came on that fast and strong. Still a brilliant workout tho.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  163 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by garydyke1 View Post
    Good God, yes!

The Strawberry swirl I tried made me end my workout early, feel 'lost' in the gym, no focus and paranoid when I got home. The Berry Lemonade - ziltch. The OG - tunnel vision , mood uplift, pain reduction/no lactic acid effects, strength gain..on top of the world feeling.

The shaking the tub thing is true. My first ever tub of the OG when it first came out - I dug a scoop out from right at the bottom and almost had a panic attack - it came on that fast and strong. Still a brilliant workout tho.
    I actually found a source that had a couple tubs left of OG Craze and have one on its way, so I'll look forward to comparing Berry Lemonade and OG. Just to clarify -- the suggestion is to shake the tub when you first receive it, right?
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by SpicedCider View Post
    I actually found a source that had a couple tubs left of OG Craze and have one on its way, so I'll look forward to comparing Berry Lemonade and OG. Just to clarify -- the suggestion is to shake the tub when you first receive it, right?
    From my experience, yes.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. trying to find good fat burner
    By JBsharp in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-14-2008, 12:39 PM
  2. trying to find good fat burner
    By JBsharp in forum Weight Loss
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 12:39 AM
  3. Trying to sell the rest of my stuff
    By T-Bone in forum Supplements
    Last Post: 03-10-2008, 02:46 PM
  4. Trying to loose 20 pounds of flubber
    By nidan in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-23-2005, 06:41 PM
  5. Trying to find 4AD transdermals and M1T caps...
    By drew6236 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-14-2004, 12:55 AM