Want to Put on Solid Gains! CLEAN

trynabebig3

Awards
Hey guys im new to this whole website so please bear with me.

Im not looking to do anything crazy yet but im easing into supplements and testing them out

Im trying to put on solid weight gains so Ive decided to use FRL Alpha Bulk (Alpha Test as PCT), Gold Standard Whey and Casein, and ON Creatine Powder

During this 30 day period of using these supplements I will want to bulk up

So any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys im new to this whole website so please bear with me.

Im not looking to do anything crazy yet but im easing into supplements and testing them out

Im trying to put on solid weight gains so Ive decided to use FRL Alpha Bulk (Alpha Test as PCT), Gold Standard Whey and Casein, and ON Creatine Powder

During this 30 day period of using these supplements I will want to bulk up

So any info or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
what i would do:

1.) need a better PCT
2.) IMO, no need for whey + casein but if you can afford it, go for it
3.) wont see huge results with only 4 weeks of creatine
4.) dont expect anything over a pound or so or pure muscle in a 30 period time frame. (naturally)

trynabebig3

Awards
Ok thank you for all the adviceAs of right now I have a couple dollars to throw around so i plan on getting these supplementsAre there solid bulk diet plans in this forum? (Sorry im new to this)

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok thank you for all the adviceAs of right now I have a couple dollars to throw around so i plan on getting these supplementsAre there solid bulk diet plans in this forum? (Sorry im new to this)
well, what are you eating right now? try to get around 4k clean calories. limit sugar, high protein...etc

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
if you have money and want a solid stack for your goals, here are a few options.

Erase Pro + DAA + Anabeta Elite

HGHup + Anabeta Elite + DAA + Erase

those are great for a 4 week stack. its best to go 8 weeks though.

trynabebig3

Awards
Thank you for the advice its very much appreciated

I hate to sound like i dont know what im talking about, but i really dont

Erase Pro, DAA, Anabeta Elite, and Erase

Are these supplements ^^^ safe as in they wont kill my liver or make me fail a drug test

And im really not sure on what to be eating im going to pretty much be starting fresh and trying everyones advice on diet and supps

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for the advice its very much appreciated

I hate to sound like i dont know what im talking about, but i really dont

Erase Pro, DAA, Anabeta Elite, and Erase

Are these supplements ^^^ safe as in they wont kill my liver or make me fail a drug test

And im really not sure on what to be eating im going to pretty much be starting fresh and trying everyones advice on diet and supps

they are not steroids, will not hurt your liver (therefor no milk thistle or liver support needed/required), and you will not fail a drug test. they are legal and non steroidal

chicken, veggies, oatmeal, whole grain pasta, fruits, steak, fish, yogurt...etc and lots of it (if you want to gain weight without much fat)

trynabebig3

Awards
ok thank you very much for the advice

im going to look into a solid bulk diet plan

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
it all depends on what works for you. what works for one person wont work as well for you or may work better because our bodys are different. when i clean bulk, i eat anything i want except sugars. as long as i meet my protein,carbs,fats,calorie requirements because i dont put on much fat unless i eat alot of sugars

trynabebig3

Awards
i will take that into consideration thank you very much

TxHomeGrown

Awards
it all depends on what works for you. what works for one person wont work as well for you or may work better because our bodys are different. when i clean bulk, i eat anything i want except sugars. as long as i meet my protein,carbs,fats,calorie requirements because i dont put on much fat unless i eat alot of sugars
This. I've adjusted macro's a number of different ways over the last few years and found that for me, as long as I get a certain amount of protein/carbs daily I can literally eat almost anything and not put on much fat as long as i'm lifting 4x a week. I just need calories. Different for everybody.

How long have you been working out? It'll usually take a year or two of diet tweeking before you actually get to understand your body. Going from a "normal diet" to 4k calories a day will be pretty rough at first. I'd say work your way up, a week at 3k, 2nd week at 3.5k. 3rd at 4k. At 6'1 160 you just need calories bro, just try to keep them as clean as possible. Don't worry about some bf.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i mean, if you have a fast metabolism, little things like a large glass of milk with each meal will add alot of protein and calories to your diet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
well, what are you eating right now? try to get around 4k clean calories. limit sugar, high protein...etc
It doesn't matter how much you limit sugar, you will get fat off 4k calories a day at OP's 160 lbs and a normal activity level.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It doesn't matter how much you limit sugar, you will get fat off 4k calories a day at OP's 160 lbs and a normal activity level.
not for me. everybody is different but you cant tell me what works/doesnt work for me when you dont know me or my body. i can eat 4k cals of anything but sugar and gain little fat. if i eat a clean 4k, i stay very cut. once i add sugar is when it all goes downhill.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
not for me. everybody is different but you cant tell me what works/doesnt work for me when you dont know me or my body. i can eat 4k cals of anything but sugar and gain little fat. if i eat a clean 4k, i stay very cut. once i add sugar is when it all goes downhill.
Right, except you were giving him advice, not yourself. I'm not sure what part of telling OP to eat 4k cals refers to you, so I'm not sure why you're interpreting my comment as such.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
God 4k cals would be AMAZING.. I have a hard time it is trying to get 3.5k cals. Feels like i'm a fatty eating all day. :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Right, except you were giving him advice, not yourself. I'm not sure what part of telling OP to eat 4k cals refers to you, so I'm not sure why you're interpreting my comment as such.

im not going to even start with you again.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
im not going to even start with you again.
With me? My dude, this thread's title is "Want to Put on Solid Gains! CLEAN."

You told him to eat 4000 calories at 160 lbs, and he listened. This thread isn't about me, and it's not about you. I'm trying to make sure the poor guy doesn't gain a ton of fat simply because he is eating a monstrous caloric excess given a normal RMR and activity level.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With me? My dude, this thread's title is "Want to Put on Solid Gains! CLEAN."

You told him to eat 4000 calories at 160 lbs, and he listened. This thread isn't about me, and it's not about you. I'm trying to make sure the poor guy doesn't gain a ton of fat simply because he is eating a monstrous caloric excess given a normal RMR and activity level.
i understand. but if you read my previous posts on this thread, i said everybody is different and responds different ways. for me, if i limit sugar i dont gain much fat....etc

i was 160 a few years ago and still ate alot but not alot of fats or sugars and i would never put on fat. and during the winter season and at 160, maybe he could afford to gain some fat assuming he is bulking

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I would set aside the Alpha Bulk for a later time. Right now it still sounds like your new to a lot of things, especially supplementation, and IMO you'd be wasting the Alpha Bulk right now. If you have a few dollars to throw around, and already have protein and creatine, buy some Omega 3 Fish Oils (preferably highest EPA/DHA content you can find), make sure to have vitamin/mineral/anti-oxidant support. I personally buy my A,B,C,E,D's seperately so I get the form and dose that I want, most multi's are garbage. Mineral support I use ZMK mostly, awesome supplement. There are a plethora of anti-oxidants to take, some better than others, it would be of great benefit to read up on them.

After a few weeks working with the basics and some good training, guage your progress, and add subtract other supplements as you see fit. And let me say, if it comes down to it, always invest your money is proper healthy food over supplements.

After a few months (minimum) of training/reading/experience (and even then that wouldn't be long enough), then you can buy a second bottle of Alpha Bulk, have a solid comperhensive PCT lined up, and run it for the proper length of time and make the most of it. Running it now would be a waste of your money.

trynabebig3

Awards
i appreciate all the input guys
i go off to bootcamp for the army in 1 week so i wont be able to do any of this im just planning for the day i get out of bootcamp
i want to start to bulk up because i dont want to be the skinny guys my whole life
from what ive read its not really the supplements its about my diet..i guess what im trying to say is that i need to buckle down and find a good bulk diet plan