Thoughts and Opinions about ProMera Sports: Con-Cret Creatine ?

thenewkid4011

Awards
Looking for peoples thoughts and opinions about Promera Sports Con-Cret creatine ?

Looking into some new creatine, been using Beast Creature Creatine but wanna make a switch and try different things. Got a good rating on bodybuilding.com 9.1 outa 10.

Let me know what you think pros and cons

TaNkD Up

Awards
Mono is still the most proven and cheapest creatine I would stick to that but do as you please. Goodluck

thenewkid4011

Awards
Can i take con-cret Post workout or should i take it pre workout like it says ? Not sure what to do for best results

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Once you are saturated, the type of creatine is irrelevant.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Can i take con-cret Post workout or should i take it pre workout like it says ? Not sure what to do for best results
Creatine can be taken anytime... Can I borrow some money? The reason I ask is because you seem to have enough to unnecessarily spend on designer creatine so I was thinking maybe I could also have some... No?

One more thing - I'm willing to bet if I gave you some of my SNS mono in a Con Cret container you'd never know the difference.

You can just Paypal me under the gift option ;)

Seriously man don't waste the cash...

- Valdez

thenewkid4011

Awards
Creatine can be taken anytime... Can I borrow some money? The reason I ask is because you seem to have enough to unnecessarily spend on designer creatine so I was thinking maybe I could also have some... No?

One more thing - I'm willing to bet if I gave you some of my SNS mono in a Con Cret container you'd never know the difference.

You can just Paypal me under the gift option ;)

Seriously man don't waste the cash...

- Valdez
Lol i understand what you mean but i was using that beast creature then had some mono and wanted to try something different i probably wont buy it again just wanted to give it a shot at least see if there was any difference for me haha and sorry i would give you money but im broke after buying this haha