Another Thank You to USP Labs!

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Received a package loaded with Compound 20, Prime, Modern BCAA, shkaker cup and a t-shirt! USP strikes again with their grandiose generosity!

Just starting a cut so I will add in the Compound 20 and give a review after the 30 day run. Was just getting ready to order more Modern BCAA lol, perfect addition Casey! :)

Anybody had experience with Compound while on anabolics? Just curious :)

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
Wait, USP labs now sends out free products???? How long have I been ****ing gone?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
got the same package and just found out my versa 1 shipped already! whoooo! USP is awesome

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Received a package loaded with Compound 20, Prime, Modern BCAA, shkaker cup and a t-shirt! USP strikes again with their grandiose generosity!

Just starting a cut so I will add in the Compound 20 and give a review after the 30 day run. Was just getting ready to order more Modern BCAA lol, perfect addition Casey! :)

Awesome. Looking forward to your review!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got an assload of bcaa and micro sample packets from NP I'll try tomorrow

quick ? distilled- the sample of jack3d says not to consume more than 1 packet yet I see people taking 2 scoops prewo. is this because the packet is equal to more than one scoop like most packets are?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got an assload of bcaa and micro sample packets from NP I'll try tomorrow

quick ? distilled- the sample of jack3d says not to consume more than 1 packet yet I see people taking 2 scoops prewo. is this because the packet is equal to more than one scoop like most packets are?
Is it OG or micro?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Very nice.a lot of generosity from USP I've seen lately.Plus the fact they have stand up products is always an added bonus!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just realized I can just reference the back with the ingredient label online, I'll check when I get home....Thanks man

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
why do the work when DW can do it for you hahahaha jk DW!

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol I just housed 4 chicken francese and a lb of pasta, I'm in a coma and am not thinking. I'll see what the sample says and get back at ya

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
I would like free products.. I'll give an honest, unbiased review ;)

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
jack3d micro samples are indeed equal to 2 scoops. im good to go, I'll try it out today

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

anything for a snuggle club member...

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I got some jack3d micro on the way now :) looks like I may get more too if it's part of this ic release!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards