lclt & the runs

uvawahoowa

Awards
Does anyone else get the runs after 2g of lclt? I'm taking it pwo (in a homemade mix) and about 10-15 mins after I'm essentially sprinting to the bathroom, even if I had gone a half hour before.

I'm going to experiment with taking out different ingredients in my pwo but I'm pretty sure its the lclt. Searching on google says gi distress is a possibility, but it doesn't look like its very prevalent. If anyone can corroborate that this is a likely cause I'd appreciate it

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it bulk lclt? bulk anything gives me the runs

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

uvawahoowa

Awards
I'm taking it at 2grams pre and not running to the bathroom. Along with my brother.
All that's in my pre is gms, lclt, creatine, cop, and tmg

And this same thing happened back when I took sp max

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that's in my pre is gms, lclt, creatine, cop, and tmg

And this same thing happened back when I took sp max
Ya like u said in your first post I would just try and experiment with the ingredients. Take out the LCLT and see if it continues.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Re: lclt & the runs

Spread out the dose

- Valdez

Lutztenways

Lutztenways

Awards
COP has this effect on me and I think the issue is more common. Never had an issue with LCLT.

blacklac

blacklac

Awards
Doesn't seem to bother me. I take 2g Pre from Fierce Dom + Compete (ArA stack with Glycergrow). I actually get 4g/day cause I get another 2g from Anavite. Well, I'm only on a 3 day a week gym program right now so...

Only thing I've taken that I can say will tear me up, is COP. Even PN's Effervescent stuff. COP plus a stimulated pre is almost a gaurentee I'll be dropping liquid before I leave for the gym. Lol

Nugget5

Awards
When I hit ~2g I was in the same boat as you, spread out the doses and you should be fine

uvawahoowa

Awards
When I hit ~2g I was in the same boat as you, spread out the doses and you should be fine
Back when I was taking compete I was doing 1g pre since there is a gram in the compete, which I would drink intra...and the same thing happened. I'll try going sans lclt over the weekend and see what happens