Which GDA's reduce bloat the best for you

S

sideshowdoc

Awards
Is it mainly the herbal compunds found in the various GDA's that reduce bloat with large carb meals for most guys? What about things like Na-R-ALA.

Just trying to get a consensus, so if you dont mind post up which products you have used and helped or gotten rid of bloat and improved digestion of larger carb meals or larger meals in general!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it mainly the herbal compunds found in the various GDA's that reduce bloat with large carb meals for most guys? What about things like Na-R-ALA.

Just trying to get a consensus, so if you dont mind post up which products you have used and helped or gotten rid of bloat and improved digestion of larger carb meals or larger meals in general!
Slintensity worked like a charm. Id eat roughly 60-80g of carbs for breakfast and postworkout, slintensity kept ALL bloat down. Literally would feel like i ate a small meal. Only thing is, it made me smell like maple syrup the whole month i was on it lol if you havent used a product before with fenugreek in it, then you might.. unless you dont mind smelling like mrs butterworth

abot

abot

Awards
Agreed, Slintensity is a solid product IMO. Can't go wrong with Recompadrol either!

S

sideshowdoc

Awards
Whats a good dose of Na-R-ALA to look for/add to these products that dont have them?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats a good dose of Na-R-ALA to look for/add to these products that dont have them?
300mg in morning + 300mg in evening. Both prior to high carb meals.

Would also look into adding Agmatine with the Na-R-ALA dosing. 500-1000mg of Agmatine.

stopstalking

stopstalking

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I logged mans N-FORCE and loved it super high carbs and Zero bloat

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
300mg in morning + 300mg in evening. Both prior to high carb meals.

Would also look into adding Agmatine with the Na-R-ALA dosing. 500-1000mg of Agmatine.
300mg Na-R-Ala + 2g ALCAR + 1g Agmatine Sulfate = Win.

However...for great GDA purposes:

-Slintensity

For General Health:

-SlinSane v2

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

-Slintensity

For General Health:

-SlinSane v2
I've never dosed the ALCAR with Na-R-Ala plus Agmatine but I plan to for my upcoming cut.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
I've never dosed the ALCAR with Na-R-Ala plus Agmatine but I plan to for my upcoming cut.
Let us know how you like it! So far, I have not seen anyone complain about Na-R-Ala + ALCAR , and the agmatine just makes it that much better haha.

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of Recompadrol I'm going to start using, I just bought a bottle of Slintensity too. Why should I stack them? If it's a world-beater of a combo I'd do it, but I'd also like to have 8-9 weeks worth of product as opposed to 4-6.

Also to keep in mind I have some Na-R-ALA and Agmatine I'll be using.

**EDIT** - The main question above was meant in reply to "EBF Inc"s reply to the OP to stack them.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have a bottle of Recompadrol I'm going to start using, I just bought a bottle of Slintensity too. Why should I stack them? If it's a world-beater of a combo I'd do it, but I'd also like to have 8-9 weeks worth of product as opposed to 4-6.

Also to keep in mind I have some Na-R-ALA and Agmatine I'll be using.

**EDIT** - The main question above was meant in reply to "EBF Inc"s reply to the OP to stack them.
You can cut doses in half per day on each an extend the bottle along with a little different moa plus more variety of effective ingredients rounding out each products weakness

B

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
You can cut doses in half per day on each an extend the bottle along with a little different moa plus more variety of effective ingredients rounding out each products weakness
Hmm...I'll give it a try maybe next week.

J

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established
Slintensity worked like a charm. Id eat roughly 60-80g of carbs for breakfast and postworkout, slintensity kept ALL bloat down. Literally would feel like i ate a small meal. Only thing is, it made me smell like maple syrup the whole month i was on it lol if you havent used a product before with fenugreek in it, then you might.. unless you dont mind smelling like mrs butterworth
Agree with this except the maple syrup part. hahaha. I literally just popped a cap of Slintensity and ate about 90g's of carbs and feel great. No bloat... If anything it helps clean me out.

J

Jorsn

Awards
  • Established

Any reason why you shouldn't do this 3 or 4 times a day? I eat all of my carbs during the day and then pwo I stick to protein and fats aka Dat's CPWO protocol.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

-Slintensity

For General Health:

-SlinSane v2
I take both...win

I took slintensity w/ 160g carb meal, no bloat whatsoever

took SSv2 w/ my 1hr prewo meal

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
3g ALA + recompadrol
Or
143mg Na-r-ala + recompadrol

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Any reason why you shouldn't do this 3 or 4 times a day? I eat all of my carbs during the day and then pwo I stick to protein and fats aka Dat's CPWO protocol.
You will see no benefit from doing it more than 2x a day iMO, and the abuse of anti-oxidants (either in dosage or through really long periods of time) can lead to them being pro-oxidative actually.

C

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
I've used just about every GDA out there.

Overall health: SlinSane 2

Health/Physique Composition/Pump: Anabolic Pump - Hands Down

X

xhrr

Awards
I just ordered some YG, ALCAR, and Agmatine to run I'm looking forward to it. Went with YG over na-r-ala due to price but I think yellow gold will be a suitable replacement.

Invycktus

Invycktus

Awards
  • Established
Recompadrol or SlinShot.

Slinsane V2 for some reason (3 bottles of it), I did not like. I dosed it like Slinshot, just 30-45 mins before the meals, and it kinda made me more bloated.

Slinshot and R'drol were awesome. Have not tried anything else...

S

sideshowdoc

Awards
I think I just need a break from the berberine to allow my body to re-adjust. I am on a break from gymnema as well since running that for too long or too high for any period causes some bloat.

It seems like the best approach would be to run very smalldoses of 2 or 3 products, or just stick with one for 2 weeks at a time and rotate.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
SlinShot for me... Food pumps with no bloat

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
300mg Na-R-Ala + 2g ALCAR + 1g Agmatine Sulfate = Win.However...for great GDA purposes:-SlintensityFor General Health:-SlinSane v2
Agreed, Slintensity stomps any carb bloat. SSv2 is awesome for gen health, it literally helped me kick a nasty virus/sinus infection awhile back ( I also was using gut health and taking zero med/antibios )

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I just need a break from the berberine to allow my body to re-adjust. I am on a break from gymnema as well since running that for too long or too high for any period causes some bloat.

It seems like the best approach would be to run very smalldoses of 2 or 3 products, or just stick with one for 2 weeks at a time and rotate.
You can try metabolic powder with ala and be golden

C

cjwav34

Awards
I've never had bloating issues with either Burn24 or Slin Sane (v1 or v2). Even when eating 100g of carbs in one sitting.

lpfleiderer

lpfleiderer

Awards
I know this is sort of off topic, but I am looking for a GDA to reduce bloat as well. I have one night a week where I go out and have 1-6 beers(heavy beers) to relax and socialize after a long work week, the next day I usually go out one the lake, and I would like to reduce the bloat caused by drinking so many carbs. Not sure if dosing GDA's around drinking is even safe or not, but my question is: Have any of you have dosed GDA's around drinking to reduce bloat? and if you've had success, which ones?!

Wilsy7

Wilsy7

Awards
  • Established
I know this is sort of off topic, but I am looking for a GDA to reduce bloat as well. I have one night a week where I go out and have 1-6 beers(heavy beers) to relax and socialize after a long work week, the next day I usually go out one the lake, and I would like to reduce the bloat caused by drinking so many carbs. Not sure if dosing GDA's around drinking is even safe or not, but my question is: Have any of you have dosed GDA's around drinking to reduce bloat? and if you've had success, which ones?!
Im not entirely sure about your question. But some of the direction labels on the GDA supps I've seen state to take before eating complex carbs. How important this is i'm not sure. You could try one that doesn't mention this for piece of mind.

You could try drinking light beers? Or i drink spirits when i do drink.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use plain hca when drinking. Seems to work extremely well. I

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
diesel x Supplements 9
R Supplements 24
paul56778 Supplements 15
E Supplements 11
believer Supplements 230