Some suggestions on my stack please!

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

So I took advantage of the New Years sale at Nutra and picked up some Endosurge(2) and an Erase (already have about half a bottle left over as well). I was going to run a staggered stack like below:

Weeks 1-8: Endosurge
Weeks 1-4: DAA (TestForce 2)
Weeks 3-9: Erase (or something close to that depending on how I work out my dosing, etc..)

I then realized that I had just bought some of the R-Spray from Prototype Nutrition as well and have been looking forward to trying that for half-past forever and wanted to start that ASAP too. Now considering the AI and test boosting properties of the Trans-Res, is it too much to take with the above stack? I'm actually taking the Trans-Res more for the well-being, and overall health benefits of it more than any muscle building/AI properties. I've never used any type of transdermal Trans-Res so I don't know what to expect from it. Is the above too much? I really planned on using the R-Spray long term.

Other supps for reference will be:

ZMA
EGCG
Selenium
Grape Seed Extract
Tocopherol/Tocotrienol complex
B complex
Caretenoid Complex
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
LCLT/ALCAR
Agmatine
Ultima for pre-workout
Animal Flex
Cissus

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I like how your stack looks, and I like your supplement choices overall. Great work.

I would save the R-spray for later. Run it with your ALCAR fo sho though.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Agreed. Looks great! I was getting used to people asking for a suggestion and listing 50 different things lol :)

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Looks solid

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, well thought out stack there OP

- Valdez

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Glad to see everyone thinks overall my supp choices are good to go. All the things listed at the bottom are staples, with some Na-r-ala thrown in when I can afford it and some adaptogens like rhodiola and suma when I get bored lol.

Cooper, you mentioned specifically to take the ALCAR and R spray together. Why?

and does anyone have any suggestions on how to implement R spray long term, or is that not even a good idea?

Also, I bought some Anabeta (2 bottles, original) during the sale. Seeing as how it has some test boosting properties, is it too much to run right after this? Or should I take some time off? I was going to run it with some high dose IForce ECDY that I had bought a while back just to see how it goes.

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a great stack you have going on there. Like to hear your thoughts on R-Spray when you do take it.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Thanks guys. Glad to see everyone thinks overall my supp choices are good to go. All the things listed at the bottom are staples, with some Na-r-ala thrown in when I can afford it and some adaptogens like rhodiola and suma when I get bored lol.

Cooper, you mentioned specifically to take the ALCAR and R spray together. Why?

and does anyone have any suggestions on how to implement R spray long term, or is that not even a good idea?

Also, I bought some Anabeta (2 bottles, original) during the sale. Seeing as how it has some test boosting properties, is it too much to run right after this? Or should I take some time off? I was going to run it with some high dose IForce ECDY that I had bought a while back just to see how it goes.
The combo of alcar and resveratrol appears to be synergistic for antioxidant benefits and neuroprotection, at least in rats.

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Hi Guys,

So I took advantage of the New Years sale at Nutra and picked up some Endosurge(2) and an Erase (already have about half a bottle left over as well). I was going to run a staggered stack like below:

Weeks 1-8: Endosurge
Weeks 1-4: DAA (TestForce 2)
Weeks 3-9: Erase (or something close to that depending on how I work out my dosing, etc..)

I then realized that I had just bought some of the R-Spray from Prototype Nutrition as well and have been looking forward to trying that for half-past forever and wanted to start that ASAP too. Now considering the AI and test boosting properties of the Trans-Res, is it too much to take with the above stack? I'm actually taking the Trans-Res more for the well-being, and overall health benefits of it more than any muscle building/AI properties. I've never used any type of transdermal Trans-Res so I don't know what to expect from it. Is the above too much? I really planned on using the R-Spray long term.

Other supps for reference will be:

ZMA
EGCG
Selenium
Grape Seed Extract
Tocopherol/Tocotrienol complex
B complex
Caretenoid Complex
Vitamin C
Vitamin D3
LCLT/ALCAR
Agmatine
Ultima for pre-workout
Animal Flex
Cissus
That's a great stack just as everyone said.

Any reason you're running DAA only 4 weeks? If you want, bump it to 8.

The Anabeta can even be run alongside this stack. It would be an absolute powerhouse!