Icariin - the estrogen booster

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Liftmode makes a 98% Icariin extract. They are known for their superior quality, but this is pretty pricy for only 5 grams.
    Used with osthole increases thyroid function ...


  2. So you guys would confidently have me buy almost pure Icariin even though the 10% Icariin HGW at high doses didn`t do anything for me?

    You still think it may make a difference?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Killler View Post
    So you guys would confidently have me buy almost pure Icariin even though the 10% Icariin HGW at high doses didn`t do anything for me?

    You still think it may make a difference?
    It will not.

  4. I've tried icariin through the whole % range pretty much (cost me a damn fortune mind) and this is what I found result wise for blood flow, pump and libido:

    10% = pretty lame
    20% = not too bad
    40% = pretty good
    50% = good
    60% = awesome
    80% = not great
    98% = lame

    I was pretty confused about the drop in effectiveness from the 80% and 98% extracts but then I spoke to one of my pals who works at GNC and he was saying that they've trialled all of the percentages, even 100% pure and apparently from 70% upwards the icariin flavonoids become over-extracted and lose their effectiveness which does tie in with what I've been getting from it.

  5. wait a min... you have a friend who works at GNC!!!
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Gaffy View Post
    I've tried icariin through the whole % range pretty much (cost me a damn fortune mind) and this is what I found result wise for blood flow, pump and libido:

    10% = pretty lame
    20% = not too bad
    40% = pretty good
    50% = good
    60% = awesome
    80% = not great
    98% = lame

    I was pretty confused about the drop in effectiveness from the 80% and 98% extracts but then I spoke to one of my pals who works at GNC and he was saying that they've trialled all of the percentages, even 100% pure and apparently from 70% upwards the icariin flavonoids become over-extracted and lose their effectiveness which does tie in with what I've been getting from it.
    Out of interest, was the dose you used standardised between each extract you used?
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

  7. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post
    It will not.
    go on....

  8. It appears LiveLong Nutrition is making Icarin 40% again. I was browsing at their main site and saw it. I am not sure if I am allowed to post this but I assume its okay sine NP carries their products. They seem to only sell the Icariin product directly or on Amazon though and it is quite expensive compared to the old days, but I remember their Icariin 40% and 50% products from previous years was very potent. I might be giving it a shot soon if my budget allows.

    https://www.livelongsupplements.com/...g-60-caps.html

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Ape McGrapes View Post
    Liftmode makes a 98% Icariin extract. They are known for their superior quality, but this is pretty pricy for only 5 grams.
    I just received an order of the Liftmode Icariin to try. I'm going to start out at 250 mg daily. They also supplied a Certificate of Analysis with the product:
    Name:  icariin.jpg
Views: 1506
Size:  435.8 KB

  10. Staying tuned...

  11. omg wouldnt let me post a link due to low post count,anywho,go to amazon ,the bulk powder can be bought there too
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Icariin- "the natural Viagra"
    By TexasLifter89 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 01-10-2014, 02:39 AM
  2. The test booster stack has started Stoked/Activate Xtreme
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-19-2008, 08:36 PM
  3. The Estrogenic Effects of Trans-Resveratrol
    By bound in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 05-19-2008, 07:54 AM
  4. whats the test booster by get disel
    By Brolic in forum Get Diesel Nutrition
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2008, 12:33 AM
Log in
Log in