lactose free protien

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
Does anyone know a good lactose free other then muscle milk and dymatize?

I bought 3 tubs of syntha-6 and I get extremely gassy, and bloated well found out that im lactose intolerance.

josephd79

Awards
Use an acidophilous pill with your shake. I had the same problem, with just about anything, but acidopholous helps tremendously. Take one with your shake or if you're going to have pizza or ice cream, anything you might be concerned about. Helps me a lot... no more 'hershey squirts' if you get my drift...

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Labrada lean body

squatting

Banned
Awards
Whey Isolates are lactose free.

If it has Whey Concentrates, avoid

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dales raw protein.

Haven't used the powder but the bars are legit

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Syntrax Nectar is good quality protein, lean, tastes great and lactose free

SPLocal

Awards
Whey Concentrate is the primary culprit for lactose-induced gas with protein supplementation.

I found this out the hard way as well, and had to pass some delicious Iforce Protean along to my younger brother.

I switched to XF's Ultra Peptide (isolate and casein blend) and have had no issues since; but I'm sure any protein without WPC will suffice.

m1cr0ch1p.ms

Awards
So if its not digestion right then im not getting the protien?

Clemenza

Awards
  • Established
Syntrax Nectar is good quality protein, lean, tastes great and lactose free
Was just about to mention Nectar. My favorite protein ever! Too bad it's so pricey.

If you want, try egg protein. Healthy N Fit makes the best egg protein I've found.

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Was just about to mention Nectar. My favorite protein ever! Too bad it's so pricey.

If you want, try egg protein. Healthy N Fit makes the best egg protein I've found.
Yes thats the only down side of nectar, it is pricey ha

threeFs

threeFs

Awards
I go with ISO sensation #1 or isopure #2. Gotta be isolate for me.