Jack3D Micro: HELP

AndrewStone16

AndrewStone16

Awards
I have used a couple samples of Jack3D Micro, and I absolutely love it. But I'm afraid to keep using it, because I'm afraid if it's legal under NCAA restrictions. Does anybody have any information on this, or know of any Pre-Workouts that are definitely safe in the NCAA? Thanks!

Andrew

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have used a couple samples of Jack3D Micro, and I absolutely love it. But I'm afraid to keep using it, because I'm afraid if it's legal under NCAA restrictions. Does anybody have any information on this, or know of any Pre-Workouts that are definitely safe in the NCAA? Thanks!

Andrew
Yeah the OG jacked had a lot of problems due to the DMAA in it the new jacked doesn't have any con traversal ingredients you will be fine OP

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Might check with league officials or ask coaches to point you in the direction of somebody who knows... ncaa rules are pretty strict. especially d-1. I had a friend on the ku bball team. He told me one time about how strict the ncaa is... they even had to watch caffeine consumption or they could get in trouble.