Triazole question. Please help

jdax

Awards
I am considering running triazole as a standalone. I have been reading up on test boosters for awhile now and this is what I have been leaning towards. i have a couple questions though, if yall do not mind helping a noob out. I am a college athlete and am mainly looking for some strength gains, however I am not opposed to putting on some lean muscle mass ;) The thing is though, if i gain weight, I need to be able to maintain my speed as well. I have to be able to do sprints, not really any endurance. By taking triazole, with the continued training that I have been doing for explosiveness/speed/acceleration/strength and all that jazz, I am assuming that I would see gains in all of those areas? Basically I am asking if i will gain too much weight and lose speed? Also, I understand that 2 caps in the morning and another about 8 hours later is the general rule of thumb as far as dosing, but I have not been able to find out for how long I am supposed to remain on the product for a cycle before getting off of it if i choose to take this. After that, how long would i have to remain off of it before i got back on it, and would i see a decline in performance for the time that i am off of it? I know there are a lot of questions there and I apologize for asking so many, i just want to have all the information before i make a decision. Thank you all in advance!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cycle length of 4-8 weeks on, 4 off.

I wouldn't expect to see much in the way of weight gain, that's all diet dependent. Without dietary changes u may actually lose a couple pounds in all honesty of water and/or fat mass via reduction in estrogen levels.

I wouldn't expect much in terms of strength gain either.. IMO tzole is mostly an AI and used for aesthetic purposes for the most part or stacked with something else to increase raw strength/mass.

jdax

Awards

I wouldn't expect to see much in the way of weight gain, that's all diet dependent. Without dietary changes u may actually lose a couple pounds in all honesty of water and/or fat mass via reduction in estrogen levels.

I wouldn't expect much in terms of strength gain either.. IMO tzole is mostly an AI and used for aesthetic purposes for the most part or stacked with something else to increase raw strength/mass.
Thanks for the reply. See thats what i thought too, but i have read of more than one person running it on its own and developing strength gains. So as far as water loss, Im assuming i would have to drink a lot more water so i do not become dehydrated and pull a muscle or anything like that. Also forgot to mention I am taking creatine (currently Beast Creature) which i would still be able to take if i take triazole?

jdax

Awards

Thanks for the reply. See thats what i thought too, but i have read of more than one person running it on its own and developing strength gains. So as far as water loss, Im assuming i would have to drink a lot more water so i do not become dehydrated and pull a muscle or anything like that. Also forgot to mention I am taking creatine (currently Beast Creature) which i would still be able to take if i take triazole?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
Creatine with Triazole is fine. Also if your body weight is light, you may only need 2 caps per day. I weigh 180lbs on average and that's all I need.

jdax

Awards
Creatine with Triazole is fine. Also if your body weight is light, you may only need 2 caps per day. I weigh 180lbs on average and that's all I need.
Ya im at 180-185. So one cap in the morning and the other at night?

Cordeen

Awards
  • Established
That's all I need. Better to work your way up imo.