• Established
Hey guys-

Taking advantage of the new years sales and ordered a stack consisting of

2 x Vanilleans
1 x PR-XT
1 x AnaBeta
2 x Novladren-XT
1 x Synthetic Supplements Forskolin 95

I'm looking for stack suggestions and help staggering everything. My primary goal is strength as I'd like to total 400/500/600 by the end of 2013 at a bodyweight of 198. I typically train in hard 6-9 week blocks followed by a deload week. I'm currently right around 200 (took a year break from the gym and let myself go to 220) and have some recomping I could do.

Just looking for suggestions as I have a lot of fire power here and despite strength being my primary goal, there's no reason you can't look good naked in the process!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys-

Taking advantage of the new years sales and ordered a stack consisting of

2 x Vanilleans
1 x PR-XT
1 x AnaBeta
2 x Novladren-XT
1 x Synthetic Supplements Forskolin 95

I'm looking for stack suggestions and help staggering everything. My primary goal is strength as I'd like to total 400/500/600 by the end of 2013 at a bodyweight of 198. I typically train in hard 6-9 week blocks followed by a deload week. I'm currently right around 200 (took a year break from the gym and let myself go to 220) and have some recomping I could do.

Just looking for suggestions as I have a lot of fire power here and despite strength being my primary goal, there's no reason you can't look good naked in the process!
Stack 1 4 weeks
PR XT
Nolvadren
Vanillean

Stack 2 weeks 5 on
Anabeta
Nolvadren

Stack 3 week 9 on.
Forskolin
Vanillean

Eat at maintenance and combine HIIT for fat loss. 5/3/1 liner progression with all pre gab and rehab + self myofascial release on foam roller and tennis balls

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a pretty good set-up. Ironically, I have been training 5/3/1 so I have that part down! Just got bands to take my training to the next level!

All ideas are welcome!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Looks like a pretty good set-up. Ironically, I have been training 5/3/1 so I have that part down! Just got bands to take my training to the next level!

All ideas are welcome!
Chains? Fat gripz?
Look into strongman as alternative to boring cardio

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Chains? Fat gripz?
Look into strongman as alternative to boring cardio

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Have the fat gripz extreme and love them. My gym is commercial and has no chains, and unfortunately I don't either. I'd definitely consider some forms of strongman conditioning or anything outside being a treadmiller.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Have the fat gripz extreme and love them. My gym is commercial and has no chains, and unfortunately I don't either. I'd definitely consider some forms of strongman conditioning or anything outside being a treadmiller.
Sled sprints,prowler pushes, farmers walks, keg lifts and shuttles

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Are fat gripz really worth it in your opinion? I've been debating on picking some up for the last few months.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Are fat gripz really worth it in your opinion? I've been debating on picking some up for the last few months.
Worth every cent.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Picked up a pair today for very cheap from a guy who didn't like them. Should be interesting doing some pull exercises tomorrow.

jswain34

jswain34

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Picked up a pair today for very cheap from a guy who didn't like them. Should be interesting doing some pull exercises tomorrow.
Let me know what you think if you could. Via pm is fine so we don't get too off topic in OPs thread.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Grip strength improves dramatically, changes the whole exercise :)

As Celly said, very very good and John will also agree

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Grip strength improves dramatically, changes the whole exercise :)

As Celly said, very very good and John will also agree

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App
Agreed. I have bad shoulders and that was the driving force behind me getting them. That and better isolation for arm movements. I've only had a couple workouts with them but being able to get more stimulus with less joint pain is priceless IMO

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Agreed. I have bad shoulders and that was the driving force behind me getting them. That and better isolation for arm movements. I've only had a couple workouts with them but being able to get more stimulus with less joint pain is priceless IMO
Each to their own

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

bigla2004

Awards
  • Established
Liking the stack he laid out, but bump for other possible ideas. I like the idea of running forskolin and anabeta together like anabeta elite.