anabolic pump great for two months but now......??

sideshowdoc

Awards
Ca you develop GI sensitivities to the different GDAS ? anabolic pump was working amazing for me for the past 8 weeks. Recently though i have started to get bloated again when using it even with high carb meals.Can your system adjust to the berberine and corsolic acid in it or become sensitive to it, and would you recommend maybe stopping AP and trying out another GDA for a month or two?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anabolic Pump isn't a GDA. It's described on Usplabsdirect as a "Selective Insulin Muscle Sensitizer". Are you taking your doses far enough apart from when you last ate a meal?. I was told to wait at least 45 minutes after your last meal to take a dose. I would think the amount of bloat you get from a meal would depend on the type of food you are eating. It could be that in the last few weeks you may have intentionally or otherwise started eating something more "gassy" than what you have been eating normal. The way your body reacts to the food you eat while using anabolic pump will be different depending on glycemic index, glycemic load, and numerous other factors. You should examine your diet and timing of food intake, but just because you are getting bloated does not mean that Anabolic Pump is not doing its job.

Not sure how well I answered, but I'm sure Distilled Water or a Usp Labs rep can help you more than I.

sideshowdoc

Awards
Nothing as changed as far as what you mentioned over those 8 weeks. Its the only thing I can think of as I know prolonged use of berberine can supposedly have negative GI effects.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used anabolic pump for over 2 years straight lol.. and loved every second of it!

Mike

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ca you develop GI sensitivities to the different GDAS ? anabolic pump was working amazing for me for the past 8 weeks. Recently though i have started to get bloated again when using it even with high carb meals.Can your system adjust to the berberine and corsolic acid in it or become sensitive to it, and would you recommend maybe stopping AP and trying out another GDA for a month or two?
Have you changed the amount of carbs you're taking in? Has water intake changed?