USPlabs VERSA-1

Page 7 of 8 First ... 5678 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by 416 View Post
    Just wondering does usp send email to notify your order has shipped the way nutra does.thanks
    Usually, yes. With the server issues that took place with the versa-1 release there were some problems. Did you not receive any type of coformation?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    Usually, yes. With the server issues that took place with the versa-1 release there were some problems. Did you not receive any type of coformation?
    Are we supposed to get a confirmation of shipping or just one saying USP got the payment? Im very eager to start
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post

Are we supposed to get a confirmation of shipping or just one saying USP got the payment? Im very eager to start
    The orders will be processed in the order in which they were received; due to the server issues, this will of course be somewhat staggered.

We traditionally send shipping confirmations, but, due to the technical errors, certain confirmations may not have sent.

4. Hey DW.Thanks for answering so fast.Dropped you a message.

5. I bet I get my IC package before the bottle I won back in November shows up lolz
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

6. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    I bet I get my IC package before the bottle I won back in November shows up lolz
    Please resend your address to the email you originally sent it too.

7. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post

Please resend your address to the email you originally sent it too.
    There was no email, I was just supposed to send it to borobulker.
    Should I resend to him?
    Use code "fl3x10" to get a free shirt with your purchase at Mind and Muscle

8. Quote Originally Posted by FL3X MAGNUM View Post
    There was no email, I was just supposed to send it to borobulker.
    Should I resend to him?
    Yes, please. Let me know when you send it, so I can send him a reminder in parallel. Apologies for the delay, and thank you for your patience and support.
    Product Educator | USPowders
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.
  9. Re: USPlabs VERSA-1

Yea i never got a shipping confirmation either.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns

10. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Bernie Madoff syndrome ??? Dam.. Fooled again!
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    For shipping questions/issues refer to this link. If you still have questions or concerns, please shoot me a PM! Thanks for all the support & patience!

http://usplabsdirect.com/forum/topic...s-and-answers/

12. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    For shipping questions/issues refer to this link. If you still have questions or concerns, please shoot me a PM! Thanks for all the support & patience!

Great post, buddy!
    Statements made by this online persona are the sole property of the owner, and do not necessarily reflect USPowders’ opinion as a whole.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post

i bet he gets a ton of ppl messaging him. i would, but then id have to make an account over there. ill just be patient and evil eye the USPS man when he passes by today. maybe question him and demand he personally go find my package and bring it to me so i dont have to wait
    CELTIC LABS REP

14. We are shipping as fast as possible.

A record breaking IC release.

We will continue to give back.

thank you

15. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    We are shipping as fast as possible.

A record breaking IC release.

We will continue to give back.

thank you
    Any word on a deal for those of us in europe?

16. man ive broken about 7 PRs and up 2 pounds in about 2 weeks of my stack!! loving it to say the least
    Iron Forged Nutrition Rep

use code "R1balla" to receive a discount

17. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    man ive broken about 7 PRs and up 2 pounds in about 2 weeks of my stack!! loving it to say the least
    the unreal has become the norm!

When you allow the muscle and mind to free...stuff happens..

18. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    the unreal has become the norm!

When you allow the muscle and mind to free...stuff happens..
    well i had broken 2-3 PRs even before i added Versa 1. crazy

19. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    man ive broken about 7 PRs and up 2 pounds in about 2 weeks of my stack!! loving it to say the least
    let me ask you a question...

Doesn't VERSA-1 make the gym just that much funner...watching weight jump up every workout is beyond motivating..

20. Haven't even started this stuff but i'm leaning out just from thinking about it.

21. Quote Originally Posted by USPlabsRep View Post
    let me ask you a question...

Doesn't VERSA-1 make the gym just that much funner...watching weight jump up every workout is beyond motivating..

the truth is, although the logs prove Versa 1 is a very real and promising product, the placebo effect it has on me makes me want to stay in the gym as long as i can

22. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla

the truth is, although the logs prove Versa 1 is a very real and promising product, the placebo effect it has on me makes me want to stay in the gym as long as i can
    It's the focus that kept me wanting more .
    PES REPRESENTATIVE
    pescience.com
    http://pescience.com/insider

23. Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    If that's the case every logger experienced your placebo effect

24. im 1 month into anabeta elite,erase pro ,m-dol(daa), agmatine, creatine stack, nice recomp so far. would v-1 work well in this stack or would a v-1,jacked micro, oep be better? im anxiously awaiting ar*****.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Biggyp View Post
    im 1 month into anabeta elite,erase pro ,m-dol(daa), agmatine, creatine stack, nice recomp so far. would v-1 work well in this stack or would a v-1,jacked micro, oep be better? im anxiously awaiting ar*****.
    Works with both approaches versa(tile)-1

26. Quote Originally Posted by SynergyIre View Post
    Any word on a deal for those of us in europe?
    It is a logistic challenge due to the diversity of Europe's geography beyond the European Union (and the implied regulatory hurdles). NutraPlanet will be carrying it soon, though. If you prefer ordering closer home, CheapUKSupplements will also be carrying it soon.

27. Quote Originally Posted by Jorsn View Post
    Haven't even started this stuff but i'm leaning out just from thinking about it.
    Then imagine what the possibilities are, once you add Versa-1!

28. How are people dosing this with Anabeta and other supps?

29. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom View Post
    How are people dosing this with Anabeta and other supps?
    You would simply take everything per label instructions. If using stimulants, I'd recommend taking them with Versa-1.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider
    http://selectprotein.com

30. Quote Originally Posted by SpongeTom View Post
    How are people dosing this with Anabeta and other supps?
    Per label recommendations. Versa-1 either in the morning or Pre-workout (non-training vs. training days) Versa-1 affects have the potential to be amplified when combined with a pre-workout stim or thermogenic supplement.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 157
    Last Post: 01-17-2013, 10:00 PM
  2. FREE 6 month supply of USPlabs VERSA-1? Click for more info!
    By borobulker in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 318
    Last Post: 01-09-2013, 02:16 PM
  3. Happy Birthday USPLabs!
    By Cuffs in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2005, 06:56 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-02-2004, 12:08 PM