my supplement suggestion to companies

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not all, but most test boosters and products like that....you dont see any changes until at least beginning of week 2. why not make products that last 5 weeks instead of the typical 4 week bottle?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I agree with you on this one most natural test boosters don't really kick in until about
3 weeks into the cycle so that leaves you with only one week left to a jar to see results.
They should give at least enough for a five week cycle. This is one of the things I like about
Diesel Test Hardcore it has 200 tabs so if you only need 4 tabs a day at 5 days on 2 days off
it will last 10 weeks and if you need like 6 tabs it will still last about 6 to 8 weeks and at $37
a jar you get a good bang for the buck.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Your average consumer won't make the financial commitment to a product for more than 4 weeks. We are not the average consumers on this board.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know I am not an average customer I purchased 3 jars of APE by AEN a few months back
and I am looking forward to running with 3 jars of Prime by USP Labs in the months of March,
and April of this year and I just picked up 6 jars of Isa-Test on a crazy Christmas sale.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
I know I am not an average customer I purchased 3 jars of APE by AEN a few months back
and I am looking forward to running with 3 jars of Prime by USP Labs in the months of March,
and April of this year and I just picked up 6 jars of Isa-Test on a crazy Christmas sale.
APE is good stuff! Definitely gives you that alpha male feeling and great for cutting! I lost 7 pounds of pure fat while on it with no change in diet. Got some bulk, great definition, pump, and vascularity from it. Not much of a strength increase, although that could have been since I had just started a stim free cycle and my 6 year hGH prescription had just expired. But I agree, it is a bit overpriced and it does take roughly 4 weeks to see a real difference. I mean, I felt something even on the first day, but the results are what matter and those took a while to show up

princevince

Awards
  • Established

good move on picking up a few bottles of that isa-test, cause you don't feel it until your in your final week of the first bottle.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Your average consumer won't make the financial commitment to a product for more than 4 weeks. We are not the average consumers on this board.
4 weeks is a very short period of time in relation to training and seeing results in general. Now, with a test booster, or any performance enhancing supplement, you're asking to see results immediately and it probably isn't going to happen. Most scientifically proven periodized programs are broken into 4 week mini-cycles. Some are 6 weeks. I'd venture to say that most test boosters are going to be best utilized doing a 6-8 week run of them. If someone isn't willing to make a purchase for 6-8 weeks then they probably aren't going to be willing to spend enough money on foods and nuts and bolts supps like bcaa, creatine, vitamins, etc... to get proper results that will be maintained AFTER the cycle anyways.

That said, I'm currently just starting week 3 of D-Aspartic acid and I noticed improvements in about 5-7 days. After 4 weeks on DAA, I'm switching to PNI's new DAA product Paragon for another 4 weeks. I've had some people at my gym (about 6) try Prodigy and they love it, claming they are feeling/seeing effects in as little as 5-7 days.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I almost always buy two bottles of any test booster I want to run for this fact alone. 30 days is pretty much the supplement standard for everything and while it might not make sense (like your recommendation does) I'm afraid that probably won't be changing anytime soon. I also wish more companies would create bigger bottles for products to pass on some savings to customers who want to buy large amounts, but I also realize why this isn't a real profitable move for most companies.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
bulk daa and any bulbine product....atleast 60days worth of goodness

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I second Bulbine! Good stuff that lasts a long time depending on the individual.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes sir, a little goes a long way with bulbine :)

- Valdez

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Usually to keep costs down.