- 01-02-2013, 01:15 AM
- 01-02-2013, 12:01 PM
- 5'9" 215 lbs.
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
when you redo the plan, you may want to post it in the proper section, too.
- 01-02-2013, 12:03 PM
You definitely need more time off dude. With the right diet, training and PHs, you can get 25lbs with half as many cycles as you have outlined. Depending on your age, level of training etc....you could probably get 25lbs without PHs........
Similar Forum Threads
- By NO MERCY in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 03-17-2004, 02:17 AM
- By neurotic in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-20-2004, 08:50 AM
- By Cracker2 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 09-24-2003, 12:33 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-17-2003, 10:57 PM
- By sepheus61 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 24Last Post: 07-11-2003, 03:11 PM