Caffeine/Naringin combo.

What about for sprint performance?

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does that work for you?
Well the prodigy gives me insane focus and energy but not a like cracked out feeling just enough to have no crash and help me get that last rep out...while prodigy alone gives me decent pumps when I stack it with NLA swoll-n well then the pumps are incredible so to me it's my fav combo but to each his own

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
RPM + Drive make a terrific combo IMO

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1 scoop volatile with 1 scoop endurance. lately ive been using 1 scoop endurance with swoll-n

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
I've been using speed x3 and swoll-n lately and it's pretty intense!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have heard of the:
AppNut RPM/Drive combo.
MAN Clout/Body Octane combo.
Creatine/Beta Alanine combo.
Caffeine/Naringin combo.

for your goals, why stop at like a 2 combo stack?

RPM + Drive + Beta Alanine + BCAAs

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
1 scoop volatile with 1 scoop endurance. lately ive been using 1 scoop endurance with swoll-n
Hey what company makes endurance? I see some pretty good reviews on volatile i may give it a shot

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
for your goals, why stop at like a 2 combo stack?

RPM + Drive + Beta Alanine + BCAAs
Oh i will not stop. RPM+Drive+Beta Alanine+Creatine+ALCAR i may even throw in some Opti-men multis and aniracetam lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I second the 1 scoop Formutech Volatile with 1 scoop Endurance. On some days I'll add in 1g extra Agmatine for more agressive pumps if I want. I also do 1 scoop of Endurance intra

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol + Condense

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Muscle Marinade and Swoll-N
Or ConDense and Focus XT

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How does that work for you? The profile seems a bit incomplete to me
Only incomplete ingredient (for me) would be Bcaas, but that's nitpicking. Agmatine, cit mal, beta al, nitrates, betaine...what's not to love!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh i will not stop. RPM+Drive+Beta Alanine+Creatine+ALCAR i may even throw in some Opti-men multis and aniracetam lol
Drive, Uptake and Uncut. Monster pre workout stack!

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
genomyx origin + protocol are designed to be stacked.
Origin and Protocol work nice and tight together and you can even add some hemavol in the mix too

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Why would it be incomplete?
It's missing creatine, naringin and a couple other things that really bring the best out of a PWO. To each his own though, i cant knock it because i've never tried it.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It's missing creatine, naringin and a couple other things that really bring the best out of a PWO. To each his own though, i cant knock it because i've never tried it.
That's the kickass thing bout it not over complicated and if your cycled off creatine then no worries. It's simple and effective... Many reviews to look at ;-)

R

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
A scoop of craze condense and alphamine:)really gets me going

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Drive, Uptake and Uncut. Monster pre workout stack!

Idk what Uncut is but Uptake has been very impressive so far. Adding Drive this month. :cool:

Out of what you mentioned Body Octane + Clout should be epic. The Protocol + Origin combo with bulk Beta Alanine and Creatine would also be very effective.

Add Nitrates (NO Uptake, creatine nitrate, etc) if wanted to either and bam! Epic combo. :D

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
I've been using PNI prodigy with NLA swoll-N
Prodigy is the truth with the correct amounts of ingredients, making it a sick pre workout. I feel the amount of agmatine in it already gives me a great pump. I dont know how you can enhance prodigy any more, but i like to take a thermogenic as well to help burn additional calories.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
Funny you ask this question. The previous company I worked with, EFX, had two products I loved to mix pre-workout: KOTIC and Nytric Pro (this was a very nice combo for energy/pump).

Now I am with PNI and the first product I tested out was their pre-workout PRODIGY (as a couple of reps have mentioned). Well, at a bodyweight of nearly 235 lbs I found 1 full scoop to be too much for me all on its own. I now take 1/2 a scoop 30 min pre-training and sip on the other half all during my workout. Doing it this way produces the most intense and focused workouts I can ask for, and I would not dream of adding in any other stim or pump product because it simply is not needed.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I've been using PNI prodigy with NLA swoll-N
May have to get some Swoll-N. No nothing about the product.

Prodigy, on the other hand, LOVE IT. Love the energy, but even moreso the ENDURANCE. And it truly has NO crash. I usually stack mine with a carb powder pre workout and some BCAA or EAA.

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Uncut is a new pre workout by applied nutriceuticals.

Where is this UNCUT? I need it NOW?!? I absolutely love APP NUT products. RPM is great but I think Im ready for something new. I never tried Lit-Up because RPM worked so well in the past. I've always been afraid to try Black Cats PWO since it used to contain 1,3 and even though the formula changed, im kinda suspicious about it. DRIVE delivers everytime but it needs at least 3 days before you see any results and they build slowly with time. The only pwo ive tried that was as good as RPM and maybe better was MusclePharm Assault V1 but the formula has changed too many times and it's weaker now. Who has samples of this UNCUT? Does App Nut need any Beta Testers for Uncut? I would be happy to test this out. When is the official release day?

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
Funny you ask this question. The previous company I worked with, EFX, had two products I loved to mix pre-workout: KOTIC and Nytric Pro (this was a very nice combo for energy/pump).

Now I am with PNI and the first product I tested out was their pre-workout PRODIGY (as a couple of reps have mentioned). Well, at a bodyweight of nearly 235 lbs I found 1 full scoop to be too much for me all on its own. I now take 1/2 a scoop 30 min pre-training and sip on the other half all during my workout. Doing it this way produces the most intense and focused workouts I can ask for, and I would not dream of adding in any other stim or pump product because it simply is not needed.
Prodigy looks good do you have any samples?

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
surprised no one mentioned AX's Ultra Reps/Supersize

msrider

msrider

Awards
I have heard of the:
AppNut RPM/Drive combo.
MAN Clout/Body Octane combo.
Creatine/Beta Alanine combo.
Caffeine/Naringin combo.

I use supp-d + swoll-n= radical pumps. We have a new and improved supp-d that will have added stim and more nitrates for amazing pumps combined with our amazing swoll-n should leave you with road map looking veins.

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
I got you bro hit me up with your info ill send some scoops out if my stash I just ordered a new tub so i got to send a few people some scoops out...ill be sure to add you in there
Ask and ye shall receive! Thanks for helping him out bro! You just know he will love Prodigy!

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
P

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Not a huge stim fan so 1 scoop Hemavol with 1 scoop Compete pre, and then 1 scoop Compete intra and I'm good to go!

C

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I love Hemavol + Maximize in the offseason, and Dexaprime + Hemavol when cutting.. sick pre-workout during my pre-contest prep.

Mike

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Focus XT + hemavol
Ignite 2 +2g COP
Craze + hemavol
Alphamine + bodyoctane

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HemaVol + just about anything it seems :D

EBroser

EBroser

Awards
HemaVol = popular product for sure!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hemavol
Condense
Body Octane
Formula-X
--any combo of the above!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I use supp-d + swoll-n= radical pumps. We have a new and improved supp-d that will have added stim and more nitrates for amazing pumps combined with our amazing swoll-n should leave you with road map looking veins.
can't wait to try the new supp-d, and swoll-n...well the name says it all.