Best stim free preworkout or preworkout stack?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Trying to go stim free for a while, looking for a good, solid, stim free preworkout, or preworkout stack! Cannot have creatine so that eliminates Ultima, any other suggestions? Was debating stacking Hemavol with Body Octane and Purple Wraath

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Hemavol truly is untouchable in the stim free preworkout arena

stim free focus XT is great but the pumps and blowing up stim free is hemavol

when you get back on stims add hemavol to your favorite pre for much much fun

Sprinterguy4

Sprinterguy4

Awards
App Nut Drive is the best non stim PWO I have ever taken.

Veritatis

Veritatis

Banned
Awards
All great options, consider adding a little demiurge to it to make for a nice little stack.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Trying to go stim free for a while, looking for a good, solid, stim free preworkout, or preworkout stack! Cannot have creatine so that eliminates Ultima, any other suggestions? Was debating stacking Hemavol with Body Octane and Purple Wraath
Any reason for no creatine? And what exactly do you want out of it?

Regardless my favorite stim free and creatine free pre-workouts are Body Octane, Hemavol, and Protocol unless I am just making something out of bulk powders/pills. So seems like you have a good start with what you are looking at.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
everybody likes something different

Stim - (energy) - Superpump Max + Beta Alanine + Agmatine + BCAAs

Non Stim - Hemavol is the best IMO hands down

you can make your own non stim with creatine, aminos, agmatine, bcaas...etc

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
For stim free i would say hemavol was pretty sweet ha !

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Stim free focus xt + swoll-n

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
That sounds mighty powerful but amazing nevertheless.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That sounds mighty powerful but amazing nevertheless.
agreed. i think hemavol needs to be in there somewhere. you could also look at compete. just finished a tub of the orange. got a fruit punch in the stash, and ordered a lemon in the sale. i like adding 2-4g of cit mal to compete.

vicesoldier

vicesoldier

Awards
I love Protocol desert punch mixed with Hemavol watermelon freaking delicious

thedarce

thedarce

Awards
  • Established
I love Protocol desert punch mixed with Hemavol watermelon freaking delicious
going to do something similar when the bjj world champions get close
Protocol + Compete. should be great.

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Make your own.

BCAA or EAA
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citrulline
Carb Powder

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Preworkout: 1 scoop HemaVol + 1 scoop Compete
Intraworkout: 1 scoop Compete

winner winner chicken dinner. This combo CAN'T be touched.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Make your own.

BCAA or EAA
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citrulline
Carb Powder
Am I better off using power carb/karbolyn/karbolic for a carb or just straight dextrose?

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pump-Bol was awesome. Hemavol is still the awesome.

Any of you guys try Opus?

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
Am I better off using power carb/karbolyn/karbolic for a carb or just straight dextrose?

Great question. I HATE dextrose. Never did like how it made me feel. I actually LOVE Karbolyn from AAEFX. I love Chain'd Reaction by ALR too, it's hydrolyzed brown rice solids witha bit of MCTs in it. I've actualy been doing Chain'd Reaction pre and Karbolyn post. I don't know off the top of my head what carb source is in Karbolic.

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Great question. I HATE dextrose. Never did like how it made me feel. I actually LOVE Karbolyn from AAEFX. I love Chain'd Reaction by ALR too, it's hydrolyzed brown rice solids witha bit of MCTs in it. I've actualy been doing Chain'd Reaction pre and Karbolyn post. I don't know off the top of my head what carb source is in Karbolic.
Power carb was my favorite, but Karbolyn was cheaper so I got that. Karbolic has a bunch of other ingredients to but tastes like crap and doesn't mix at all. It also turns my preworkout orange for some reason and is weirdly sweet even though it's unflavored. I might just go back to Karbolyn unless you recommend Chain'd over that

Luke_PNI

Luke_PNI

Awards
Make your own.

BCAA or EAA
Creatine
Beta Alanine
Citrulline
Carb Powder
I was going to mention this as well, good call! Then you know for sure your getting the correct dosage and of course stim free ,like your wanting

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Well say I was to buy a preworkout and not make my own (still deciding). What is a better product to stack with hemavol, Body octane or Drive?

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Well say I was to buy a preworkout and not make my own (still deciding). What is a better product to stack with hemavol, Body octane or Drive?
I'd go with Body Octane, thats a great product!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Those two combined with my new tub of Purple Wraath for intra should work out perfectly!!!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Adding purple wraath to anything just gives this boost that I can't quite describe!! Oh and it has a TON of Beta Alanine in it!! FYI bros, stack it with White flood, and drink a serving of both down all at once! You'll thank me!!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Stim free focus xt is awesome!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Stim free focus xt is awesome!
So would you recommend stacking that with hemavol over body octane cuz you're like the tenth person to mention that product to me at some point in time

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
So would you recommend stacking that with hemavol over body octane cuz you're like the tenth person to mention that product to me at some point in time
Stim free focus xt and hemavol are amazing together.You will get the mental clarity and out of this world focus,and amazing pumps.i can't speak on the body octane,never tried it.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Stim free focus xt and hemavol are amazing together.You will get the mental clarity and out of this world focus,and amazing pumps.i can't speak on the body octane,never tried it.
This. It even tastes pretty good :p

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm stim free right now because i start contest prep in a month on heavy stims.. 1 scoop hemavol + 1 scoop compete pre, and 1 scoop compete intra.. keeps me rockin the whole time.

Mike

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm with bolt... Why no creatine?

- Valdez

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
1 scoop Caffeine-Free Focus XT
2-3 scoops SNS Citrulline Malate

Cheap, simple, and effective.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

CM on sale too

-Chris
EBF Rep
Mobile App

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established

What about agamatine? Or is that not really necessary?

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a fan of Anabolic Ignite granted it has creatine and OP so no creatine. Cheaper to make your own at that point.

Colbert

Colbert

Awards
anabolic ignite.

I still have no idea why NP does not carry it or the companies products because they are absolutely amazing!

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Now what about taking just 1 scoop of Jack 3d Micro as opposed to stacking Hemavol or Citrulline and Stim Free Focus XT since the Jack 3d only has about 80 mg (est) caffeine

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
1 scoop micro & 1 scoop Hemavol is awesome!
So would that eliminate the need for the Focus XT since I'd be getting the focus ingredients from the Micro?

Buffspartan

Buffspartan

Awards
  • Established
Yes, go with one or the other (focus-XT or micro) no need to combine 2 caffeinated products.
sweet, yeah, i dont think 80 mg will affect me much since I was doing close to 600 mg of caffeine a day a week ago...no need to go completely cold turkey

hossjob

hossjob

Awards
  • Established
I love agmatine. But I haven't tried citrulline in the doses most here are using and recommending. I may have to do that.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Try out Formutech Endurance plus agmatine or swoll-n and some extra beta alanine. That makes a kickass stim free pre that will focus on pumps and endurance.

www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/formutech-nutrition/

Here's where you can find all the info on Endurance. Look through the logs section and reviews, its getting some killer feedback!

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMO anything with "Vol" in it is the way to go.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
02sixxer

02sixxer

Awards
Volatile is a great pre workout that doe not stim you out, however it does mave a min amount of stims.

I would highly reccomend Endurance BCAA Plus and add agmatine. I use Endurance Intra workout with Volatile pre. I hate the stimmed feeling, thats why I LOVE Volatile. If you dont want a stimmed feeling but dont mind a minimum amount of energy try Volatile. The pumps are amazing.