Best stim free preworkout or preworkout stack?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

  1. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Volatile?
    And HermaVol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    And HermaVol
    I bet that would stack really nice
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    I bet that would stack really nice
    It's awesome, great energy but not cracked out. I add a little extra beta alanine and 20g of waxy maze. I switch out between Volatile and Craze but Hermavol is a stable of mine.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DWeaver View Post

    It's awesome, great energy but not cracked out. I add a little extra beta alanine and 20g of waxy maze. I switch out between Volatile and Craze but Hermavol is a stable of mine.
    Now craze gets me feeling pretty cracked out. The og with 1,3 in it
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    Now craze gets me feeling pretty cracked out. The og with 1,3 in it
    Craze never had 1,3 in it

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post

    Craze never had 1,3 in it

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    Craze just had a bunch of different forms of PEA, never DMAA
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.
  7. Best stim free preworkout or preworkout stack?


    Hemavol, Karbolic, I-Load and Compete intra FTW....
    ProSupps Representative
    RESULTS.......PERIOD!!!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post

    Craze just had a bunch of different forms of PEA, never DMAA
    My mistake! Craze still tweaked me out a bit too much
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  9. Quote Originally Posted by cswalczakny View Post

    My mistake! Craze still tweaked me out a bit too much
    Theres like 4 different forms of Phenylethylamine in it, thats why and in combination with caffeine it can get pretty crazy
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  10. So I had some supps in stock at my house so I only had to buy a couple things, so my final stack is Hemavol, Jack3d Micro, Purple Wraath, Modern BCAA (intra)
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  11. My favorite stim free stack right now is hemavol + compete.. I love the pumps and fullness hemavol gives, but I love compete mainly due to flavor haha but it allows me to train so much longer and harder without burning out.. and decreases doms. Also, I eliminate my bcaa's since it contains whey protein hydrolysate so i save money..

    Before these two though, I've never really used non-stims.. i've always been a stim guy.

    Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative

  12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    My favorite stim free stack right now is hemavol + compete.. I love the pumps and fullness hemavol gives, but I love compete mainly due to flavor haha but it allows me to train so much longer and harder without burning out.. and decreases doms. Also, I eliminate my bcaa's since it contains whey protein hydrolysate so i save money..

    Before these two though, I've never really used non-stims.. i've always been a stim guy.

    Mike
    1 scoop Hemavol + 1 scoop Compete preworkout
    1 scoop Compete Intraworkout....


    life will never be the same!
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative Manager

  13. Quote Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    1 scoop Hemavol + 1 scoop Compete preworkout
    1 scoop Compete Intraworkout....


    life will never be the same!
    Best dosing protocol right here!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by mw1 View Post
    Ultima or Stim free Focus xt and SNS Agmatine
    This. Really like the agmatine preworkout
    Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
    Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
    Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!

  15. Quote Originally Posted by fightbackhxc View Post

    This. Really like the agmatine preworkout
    Should add in PLCAR for extra boost. Tasty

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Airborne42 View Post
    Stim free focus xt + swoll-n
    I'm with ya on the Swoll-n big man, never had focus xt nut heard good things. Supp-d works wonders imo. But the new Supp-d will have added stim. But I'm a stim junky by nature so I'm game for it very soon.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    Should add in PLCAR for extra boost. Tasty

    -Chris
    EBF Rep
    Mobile App
    PLCAR is definitely a very underrated product in our lineup. That and glucuronolactone seem to get little talk but provide me with some damn good stim-free energy

  18. Quote Originally Posted by mr.cooper69 View Post

    PLCAR is definitely a very underrated product in our lineup. That and glucuronolactone seem to get little talk but provide me with some damn good stim-free energy
    I haven't used SNS PLCAR or glucuronolactone, but I really enjoyed using both of these.

    Is it still on sale on nutra?
    EvoMuse

  19. Quote Originally Posted by domore View Post
    I haven't used SNS PLCAR or glucuronolactone, but I really enjoyed using both of these.

    Is it still on sale on nutra?
    Looks like it is still discounted...

    http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/s...-capsules.html

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Buffspartan View Post
    Adding purple wraath to anything just gives this boost that I can't quite describe!! Oh and it has a TON of Beta Alanine in it!! FYI bros, stack it with White flood, and drink a serving of both down all at once! You'll thank me!!
    LOL! White flood is NOT stim free.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post

    LOL! White flood is NOT stim free.
    I know, thats what I use when im not stim-free/low stim
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training...what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Rob94hawk View Post
    LOL! White flood is NOT stim free.
    We do offer White BLOOD, which is stim free... people commonly get the two mixed up

  23. Quick question, what makes Craze so good? Ton of caffeine? Good profile? I have to admit, I see nothing in it that is cutting edge or even that
    good, why is it so popular?

  24. Quote Originally Posted by zv3 View Post
    Quick question, what makes Craze so good? Ton of caffeine? Good profile? I have to admit, I see nothing in it that is cutting edge or even that
    good, why is it so popular?
    There is only about 80mg of Caffeine per scoop. The biggest factor is the Dendrobex ( or Dendrobium Extract)within it. I love the focus this ingredient gives (as do many others).

  25. Still liking self made stim free.

    Endurance BCAA plus (1scoop)
    1g extra BA
    And mix with test powder.

    That's my fasted cardio pre.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best stim free PWO
    By justiceTX in forum Supplements
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-04-2011, 01:05 AM
  2. best stim free fatburner?
    By SHaneA655 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 03:38 PM
  3. best preworkout or all in one supplement...
    By Gym4Life in forum Supplements
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 11-11-2010, 10:47 PM
  4. Best caffeine free preworkout supp?
    By xpin2winx in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-11-2009, 08:24 AM
  5. What is the best stim-free, non-AI Test Booster?
    By Al Shades in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-08-2008, 05:20 PM
Log in
Log in