Good Acne Supplments?
- 01-01-2013, 04:48 PM
- 01-01-2013, 05:17 PM
Here are some supps that helped me alot:
Zinc ~50mg daily
to every meal(I use by Now)
Probiotics (I use 30bil 2 times a day)
And then drink lots of water and make sure you get to sleep enough
Good luck ! : )
01-01-2013, 05:19 PM
01-01-2013, 07:23 PM
Green tea and thyme
Serious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
01-01-2013, 11:36 PM
01-01-2013, 11:41 PM
01-21-2013, 04:04 PM
Best acne supp is Wipeout. I bought it at www dot stopacnefast dot com. Instead of shrinking the glands like Accutane, it stops oil production, stopping the acne. Stuff works wonders.
01-21-2013, 05:00 PM
Vitex is really good for certain acne situations... but acne being the complex beast, it can be caused by many things. Anyhow, Inhibit-P has proper Mucuna and Vitex content that may help in certain acne cases .
>SNS-Glycophase<Serious Nutrition Solutions Rep
01-21-2013, 05:38 PM
You don't always want to stop oil production though and that should be used only in persistant cases. My doctor told me a while ago to go on a pill that did just that but instead I opted for a different route. I stopped washing my face with soaps and anti-acne cream and the acne stopped. I found out that washing to much was just causing my face to compensate by producing more oil which in turn lead to more acne.
Similar Forum Threads
- By hamper19 in forum SupplementsReplies: 29Last Post: 04-10-2003, 02:33 PM
- By raybravo in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 11-05-2002, 09:24 PM
- By BigBenn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 10-26-2002, 07:45 PM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 2Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:16 AM
- By ChaseRoy in forum General ChatReplies: 3Last Post: 10-20-2002, 04:14 AM